Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

See The Winner Of Public Admin Footballer Of The 2016 Month Of April In UNIBEN - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Winner Of Public Admin Footballer Of The 2016 Month Of April In UNIBEN (475 Views)

Topless Mentally Unstable Lady Disrupts Lecture In UNIBEN (Photos) / “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam / The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Winner Of Public Admin Footballer Of The 2016 Month Of April In UNIBEN by Nobody: 10:17am On May 05, 2016
Recently, All non-academic attentions in 100 Level, Dept of Public Administration, UNIBEN chapter was focused on who will become the merited Winner of such award, as the output of a polling exercise conducted by the departmental Director of Sports, Omoruyi Rapheal in collaboration with the official football Coach, Chukwunenye Chinonso Vincent of the same department alluded that A young man named Kenny Yekeen was worthy of such prestigious award amongst other emulous contestants.

The award was presented to the fabulous young man on 5th of May, 2016.

Re: See The Winner Of Public Admin Footballer Of The 2016 Month Of April In UNIBEN by Nobody: 10:27am On May 05, 2016
Lalasticlala, We ought to learn how to appreciate our local exertions. Not only that of foreign exerts like World footballer of the year.

Lets encourage young Nigerians to optimally exploit their potentials and know that diligence and hardwork pays.

Please Frontpage.
Re: See The Winner Of Public Admin Footballer Of The 2016 Month Of April In UNIBEN by Jasperwhizz(m): 6:57pm On May 06, 2016
I Rep Uniben. I Rep Pub Admin I Rep JESUS!
Re: See The Winner Of Public Admin Footballer Of The 2016 Month Of April In UNIBEN by Jasperwhizz(m): 6:58pm On May 06, 2016
blueto:
Lalasticlala, We ought to learn how to appreciate our local exertions. Not only that of foreign exerts like World footballer of the year.

Lets encourage young Nigerians to optimally exploit their potentials and know that diligence and hardwork pays.

Please Frontpage.

Na so Isaac.
Re: See The Winner Of Public Admin Footballer Of The 2016 Month Of April In UNIBEN by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 06, 2016
Jasperwhizz:

Na so Isaac.
Yea, But it seems Lalasticlala perceived and assented that the post is not frontpage worthy embarassed .

Anyway, I was formerly oblivious that you were a member of NL. To God be the Accolade! smiley .

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Students Left Out To Sleep In The Cold / Letter To My Brother / Neco 2016/17 Runs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.