Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

“shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam (27997 Views)

Computer Science Lab In UNIBEN: Before & After Photos / Topless Mentally Unstable Lady Disrupts Lecture In UNIBEN (Photos) / Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam by CuriousMynd: 1:33am On May 04, 2018
A Uniben student has shared a photo of their examination question paper and "shaku shaku", "science student", and "I like your waist in particular" were included in the questions.

The examination question set for students in the department of English and Literature in University of Benin had a question that goes;
"Explain "shaku shaku," science students, and "I like your waist in particular" as products of a society that is highly influenced by popular culture and dance."

The question carries 10 marks and was given to second-year students of the department. A student of the school identified as Gift Biokoro took to Facebook to reveal that there were more unusual questions asides the one going viral.

Gift Biokoro wrote;
"There is nothing you will not see in uniben today's exam was all about shaku-shaku, science student and I love your waist in particular.... And for movies we have jennifas diary, died wretched and tongues of fire....."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/shaku-shaku-and-i-like-your-waist-in-particular-features-in-uniben-exam-question.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Share

Re: “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam by Dannieln1: 1:39am On May 04, 2018
Failed society
Failed government

Misplaced Priorities

Instead of examining issues hindering this APC led government from progressing instead there're examinig Shaku Shaku

I pity the souls that will vote Buhari

***modified***
Am I the only one that don't understand this question?

MANY MEN DON MAKE IT AT THE GHETTO AND IF YOU CHECK DEM NO PASS NECO

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam by Temibabie(f): 1:41am On May 04, 2018
I'm not sure the lecturer is OK

2 Likes

Re: “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam by westlius(m): 1:45am On May 04, 2018
Club bangers people face after seeing such questions

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam by medexico(m): 1:52am On May 04, 2018
I like questions like these, it's what students can relate to.

43 Likes

Re: “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam by Hintona(f): 1:53am On May 04, 2018
lyk for particula share for shaku shaku

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam by Nobody: 1:55am On May 04, 2018
Her grammatical errors make me sick..
She's supposed to be expelled for disgracing the school and posting this stuff online undecided

8 Likes

Re: “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam by Olalan(m): 2:52am On May 04, 2018
Is the question out of place for students in the department? Using contemporary happenings in exams is not a new happening

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam by EbukaHades10(m): 3:14am On May 04, 2018
The next na science student questions for business students
Re: “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam by kingjoe(m): 3:21am On May 04, 2018
it is a technical question.very contemporary and very good for students to test knowledge.they can't use extraenous materials to answer except the smart ones.i like it.A friend of mine that studied history and international students told me his experience when he visited uk . comparing nigeria and uk.while in UK the topic of a day can be what happened the previous day.analysis etc.while in Nigeria old issues are discussed.we really need to improve.

24 Likes

Re: “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam by DEXTROVERT: 6:32am On May 04, 2018
ANOTHER
QUESTION

EXPLAIN
WHY
DAVIDO
GAVE
CHIOMA
ASSURANCE
AND
45M
PORSCHE
AFTER
DATING
FOR
FIVE
YEARS

ALSO
WHY
WOULD
RONALDO
ENGAGE
HIS
GIRLFRIEND
AFTER
THREE
CHILDREN
FOR
HIM
WITH
300M
WORTH
RING

3 Likes

Re: “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam by KendrickAyomide: 6:54am On May 04, 2018
westlius:
Club bangers people face after seeing such questions
they still can't answer it
Re: “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam by emiwanlee(m): 6:59am On May 04, 2018
Na wetin dey reign naw
Re: “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam by nony43(m): 7:06am On May 04, 2018
S
Re: “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam by AnonymousIP: 7:08am On May 04, 2018
angry

SEE MORE LIKE QUESTIONS FROM UNIBEN AND OTHER UNIVERSITIES HERE : https://aprokogirl.com/4603/uniben-exam-questions/

1 Like

Re: “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam by Nobody: 7:08am On May 04, 2018
A country of comedians
Re: “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam by DIKEnaWAR: 7:10am On May 04, 2018
These are Arts students and their learning and exams ought to come from creative and contemporary Arts in our society.

The lady that posted this does not have a place in such faculty of great learning. She does not understand why she is there or what she is learning.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam by sulaimon22: 7:13am On May 04, 2018
How S.U go take answer d question.. Nawa oo

6 Likes

Re: “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam by innobets(m): 7:13am On May 04, 2018
Hahah cheesy grin
Re: “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam by masks(m): 7:13am On May 04, 2018
Dannieln1:
Failed society
Failed government

Misplaced Priorities

Instead of examining issues hindering this APC led government from progressing instead there're examinig Shaku Shaku

I pity the souls that will vote Buhari
on the contrary... I really suggest you read the post again.... I think this is a really brilliant question many will fail because as usual they fail to understand to simply think about their environment and also observe..... pls this has nothing to do with failure...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam by chukxy44(m): 7:17am On May 04, 2018
Perfect question, anybody who has anything against this question needs a refund in school fees.

For heaven sake, This is for Arts students, creativity and understanding of contemporary Arts in our society is a major for them.

Bunch of lazy youths.

17 Likes

Re: “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam by neolboy(m): 7:19am On May 04, 2018
Lazy Nigerian lecturers

1 Like

Re: “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam by lenghtinny(m): 7:20am On May 04, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
they still can't answer it

I tell you cheesy
Re: “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam by Kissup(f): 7:21am On May 04, 2018
Was it okwechime or Mr Bode that set the question.l need to know.ex student of ENL
Re: “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam by xreal: 7:23am On May 04, 2018
This trend is getting boring.

1 Like

Re: “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:24am On May 04, 2018
When will they ask of Assurance
Re: “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam by Husty(m): 7:25am On May 04, 2018
That lecturer must be a 'science lecturer': The kosewe kosegbo typa lecturer.

Re: “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam by Marcelinho(m): 7:29am On May 04, 2018
Perfect question for Art students
Re: “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam by CaptainStephen(m): 7:30am On May 04, 2018
They are arts students who ought to be in the know of contemporary trends likewise creative thinking.
Re: “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam by HoodBillionaire: 7:30am On May 04, 2018
all these biz admin students
uniben don cast
faculty sef don cast
Re: “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam by CaptainStephen(m): 7:30am On May 04, 2018
They are arts students who ought to be in the know of contemporary trends likewise creative thinking..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Federal Poly Oko Students Charge Their Phones (Photo) / Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition / Pictures From A.B.U -CBN Multi-billion Naira Centre Of Excellence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.