Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools (54832 Views)

Webometrics Ranking Of Universities/Polytechnics In Nigeria - 2017 Edition / The Latest Ranking Of Cheapest Girls In Nigerian Universities / Webometrics Transparent Ranking Of Universities 2016: UNN Tops In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 05, 2016
6 schools from Anambra out of 50.....dats gud

2 Likes

Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by Itsekiriman101: 3:19pm On May 05, 2016
I hope that many of these schools got their ratings purely on merit. So many stories of schools assisting their students to pass exams after bribing WAEC invigilators just because they want to get high ratings and by extension grab more gullible Nigerians. Or else how do you explain the inability of their star students to write a simple letter without grammatical errors.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by sheyee(m): 3:20pm On May 05, 2016
Why do we have more of Catholic schools on the list?

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by Funjosh(m): 3:21pm On May 05, 2016
Lolz............. Naija I hail thee
Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by Janelstan: 3:22pm On May 05, 2016
How many northern schools are there, if any? Yet the richest and the most influential in this country are northerners.

Nigeria let biafra go so that their intellect will make way for them. #biafraians#intellectuals#

2 Likes

Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by Baroba(m): 3:22pm On May 05, 2016
My alma mater number 2, Marist brothers Okigwe, home of the thoroughbred... grin

5 Likes

Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 05, 2016
Number 12,

I rep 4272202
Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by Bohr: 3:26pm On May 05, 2016
Harbdulrasaq where can I get the full list?
Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:29pm On May 05, 2016
the skuls here are those schoools who pay waec staffs,bribery and corruption has always been the thing....u will hardly see any federal school or armed forces here,becos they pay like 15k for both waec and neco ,so no bribery,making waec staffs do magomago with those ones result,unlike the schools who pay like 120k....just for waec......i cant forget secondary schook chie,people will leave school den and rather enroll in a private schook aka special centre
Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by Empredboy(m): 3:29pm On May 05, 2016
:DThis is ojoro, how can they list 50 best schools and my iponri estate high school is no listed. We can't take this This is ojoro, how can they list 50 best schools and my iponri estate high school is no listed. We can't take this

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by Omonigeriarere: 3:30pm On May 05, 2016
SeverusSnape:
We the best.

Don't claim that. As you can see, these schools are predominantly private schools who try all they could to ensure that they remain competitive in business world.

We still have a long way to go in Nigeria.
Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 05, 2016
Team #I.E.C...... Igbinedion Education Centre!
Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by Larasisi(f): 3:36pm On May 05, 2016
I wanted to take the list serious until I saw no. 34 and was convinced copy after me is the order of things in these schools.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by YourMrBoo: 3:42pm On May 05, 2016
Somebody summarize this info according to geopolitical zones.
Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by Damilare5882(m): 3:45pm On May 05, 2016
I REP ORITAMEFA BAPTIST MODEL SCHOOL.....NO.14......

6 Likes

Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by eltata(m): 3:45pm On May 05, 2016
I see Edo State schools there,, well done brothers.

3 Likes

Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by deebsman1(m): 3:49pm On May 05, 2016
Lubbish report. School with fewer candidates like 70 will mathematically have higher aggregates compared to school that have like 500 candidates. And besides, its a well known fact that most of those elitist schools listed above engages the mostly in external exams malpractices compared to their counterparts, the govt ran schools.
Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by peteredo: 3:52pm On May 05, 2016
Rep lumen xti... kudos 2 father T.I

2 Likes

Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by Creamz(m): 3:56pm On May 05, 2016
Irep Lumen Christi international high school!

3 Likes

Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by Lilimax(f): 3:59pm On May 05, 2016
Empredboy:
:DThis is ojoro, how can they list 50 best schools and my iponri estate high school is no listed. We can't take this This is ojoro, how can they list 50 best schools and my iponri estate high school is no listed. We can't take this
You no talk of Jibril Martins Memorial Grammar School Iponri na Iponri Estate you dey talk smiley

What of Mary Wood Grammar School Iponri?
It ought to have been handed over to the Catholic Church nah.
All these Lagos Schools sef? embarassed

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by eaglechild: 4:02pm On May 05, 2016
The Catholic church is doing a very good job in providing merit based, largely affordable, good quality education.

6 Likes

Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by Pavore9: 4:08pm On May 05, 2016
Mrbigman2:
Check number 48, dat d school from my place.

Uga, in Anambra state, owned by a priest and the owner of Caritas university.

I noticed a lot of Catholic schools on the list though, main reason schools should be handed over the the church, was done in Anambra that's why we could see st. Charles of ex-ruggedness making the A list after its total reborn.

You mean Msgr John Bosco Akam.
Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by Bezed(m): 4:12pm On May 05, 2016
in the Top 10 schools we have: ( 2 schools) North , (4 schools) south east, (3 schools) south south and 1 school (south west)
Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:19pm On May 05, 2016
Jen92:
loyola?

Umuigbo
Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by Pavore9: 4:23pm On May 05, 2016
Bootybuttchic:
the skuls here are those schoools who pay waec staffs,bribery and corruption has always been the thing....u will hardly see any federal school or armed forces here,becos they pay like 15k for both waec and neco ,so no bribery,making waec staffs do magomago with those ones result,unlike the schools who pay like 120k....just for waec......i cant forget secondary schook chie,people will leave school den and rather enroll in a private schook aka special centre

Have you ever been to the 2 top schools Loyola Jesuit College, Abuja and Lumen Christi International High School, Uromi? The standard there are very high. The Catholic Church has really fined tuned education delivery!

2 Likes

Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by Empredboy(m): 4:32pm On May 05, 2016
Lilimax:
You no talk of Jibril Martins Memorial Grammar School Iponri na Iponri Estate you dey talk smiley

What of Mary Wood Grammar School Iponri?
It ought to have been handed over to the Catholic Church nah.
All these Lagos Schools sef? embarassed
iponri estate high school 1998 winner of surulere brain competition. E easy?
Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by psalm121vs1: 4:40pm On May 05, 2016
st charles baby..class of 03
Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by omoakin111: 4:42pm On May 05, 2016
Epp me check if the name of this school is among 1st 1000 listed.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by ochiora(f): 4:45pm On May 05, 2016
;DRepping no.45 Sursum ad summun..DISS rise and shine..
Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by iceberg54: 4:59pm On May 05, 2016
I rep OBMS Number 14

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by Mrbigman2: 5:04pm On May 05, 2016
Pavore9:

You mean Msgr John Bosco Akam.

Ya, u from uga?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Students Wear Ankara As School Uniforms In Anambra - Twitter User Claims / A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals / A Snake A Student Of FUNAAB Killed On His Way Back From Night Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.