Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Omg! Nollywood Just Lost One Of Its Own! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omg! Nollywood Just Lost One Of Its Own! (587 Views)

Sunmbo Adeoye Went Straight To Pulpit After She Had Just Lost A Baby / Seyi Law: My Daughter Is Well, I've Lost One Before & Wouldn't Take Any Chance / Nigeria Lost One Of Its Finest Police Officers Funke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omg! Nollywood Just Lost One Of Its Own! by veeluv2015(f): 11:41am On May 05, 2016
This is one of those news that i always find hard to post. I heard this a couple of days ago but i needed to confirm if it was true or not.

Fast rising Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nene, has been reported dead.

This disclosure was made known by film director and scriptwriter, Ike Nnaebue on Wednesday.

The film director ,Ike Nnaebue Flo (Onwa mba-uwa) @ikennaebue, to announce the passing of the up and coming actress Via his instagram gandle. See What he wrote:

Genevieve reportedly died on Tuesday in Lagos state after a brief illness.

It is so unfortunate, but the actress posted on her IG account that she was very sick and prayed for God to heal her.

See what she wrote:

(1) (Reply)

Court Orders Nigerian Artiste, Zeez To Refund N22 Million To Record Label / Caitlyn Jenner Considering Changing Back To Man According To Biographer / Hilarious Imagine Football Clubs As Nigerian Musicians | Check Your Favorite A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.