Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Sunmbo Adeoye Went Straight To Pulpit After She Had Just Lost A Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sunmbo Adeoye Went Straight To Pulpit After She Had Just Lost A Baby (22775 Views)

Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) / More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States / ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunmbo Adeoye Went Straight To Pulpit After She Had Just Lost A Baby by stane007: 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
Showing strength and courage, Sunmbo Adeoye went straight from the hospital to the pulpit after she had just lost a baby.

Wife of the senior pastor of the Fountain of Life church in Lagos, Nomthi Odukoya, took to her Instagram page to praise Sunmbo Adeoye who recently welcomed a son with her husband, David Adeoye, after 5 years of marriage.

According to Pastor Nomthi, Sunmbo went through many trials before she welcomed her son, David. Posting via her Instagram page, she wrote;

"If you and I ever get to talk about strong women, I would definitely mention @sunmboadeoye ‘s name. You don’t want to know how many expected due dates she received before David, that she didn’t get to see.

But she still kept her smile and kept on trusting God. One time she left from the hospital straight to the pulpit to preach in a conference without anyone knowing that she had just lost her baby. What about last year when she had to return back home alone from a trip where she went to have a baby and still moved on with her life.

I can’t count the number of times blogs reported she was pregnant after a loss because of the bloated tummy.
To God be the glory, David is here and she has victory over miscarriages.

She is a blessing to womanhood. God eventually came through for her. I just had to make out time to congratulate her. God will come through for you too in yoursituation?.

#enjoyourlife
#covenantrealities."

Source: https://lailasnews.com/sunmbo-adeoye-went-straight-to-pulpit-after-she-had-just-lost-a-baby/

lalasticlala

22 Likes

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Went Straight To Pulpit After She Had Just Lost A Baby by backnbeta(f): 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
Pastor mrs, are you sure she'll like us to know this? undecided
Thank God for her life though, it's not easy losing pregnancies. May God's light continue to shine on baby David (Amen).

22 Likes

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Went Straight To Pulpit After She Had Just Lost A Baby by itspzpics(m): 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
Now u r a pastor isok
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Went Straight To Pulpit After She Had Just Lost A Baby by enoch273: 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
This takes sheer courage.

Rest assured God'll not take away something good from anyone without having prepared something better.

4 Likes

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Went Straight To Pulpit After She Had Just Lost A Baby by bomasek(m): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
May joy continue to reign in your home
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Went Straight To Pulpit After She Had Just Lost A Baby by oyoyoyo: 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
strong women may we know them
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Went Straight To Pulpit After She Had Just Lost A Baby by samdbest(m): 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
Strong woman
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Went Straight To Pulpit After She Had Just Lost A Baby by chloride6: 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
When 2 face heard this

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Went Straight To Pulpit After She Had Just Lost A Baby by FoxyFlow(m): 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hold up! This is meant to be a testimony shey? But I see it as amebo and disclosing some secret. Did the Pastor Mrs. Adeoye send this one?

See, make we forget matters, some testimony sha get as e be when na some kind hidden secret e dey reveal.

I don say my own....

**Goes back to smoking Arizona**

10 Likes

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Went Straight To Pulpit After She Had Just Lost A Baby by Kingsleigh(m): 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
Who else thinks those boys look like 2face

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Went Straight To Pulpit After She Had Just Lost A Baby by Sirpaul(m): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
Kudos!.... for the work of my Father will I do come rain come sunshine
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Went Straight To Pulpit After She Had Just Lost A Baby by Melison(m): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
Strenght from above,Grace!!!!!!!
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Went Straight To Pulpit After She Had Just Lost A Baby by StarUp: 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
Nice one...meanwhile...

Northerners are burning candles to register and collect their PVCs while Southerners are burning data on social media with millions of their uncollected PVCs all over the place.

Youths Fighting for one political party or politician who doesn't care.

Next February you will read about millions of votes from Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto, Bauchi etc. You will begin to cry and burn more data on social media

#Get Your PVC
#There's No Polling Unit On Social Media

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Went Straight To Pulpit After She Had Just Lost A Baby by ozento: 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
eya . tuface sons spoted.
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Went Straight To Pulpit After She Had Just Lost A Baby by Tallesty1(m): 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
enoch273:

Rest assured God'll not take away something good from anyone without having prepared something better.
Doesn't make sense
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Went Straight To Pulpit After She Had Just Lost A Baby by Waakanda: 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
Strong lady smiley
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Went Straight To Pulpit After She Had Just Lost A Baby by okomile(f): 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hmmmmmm
Amebo
Who send u broadcast
Taaaaaa
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Went Straight To Pulpit After She Had Just Lost A Baby by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
How did her sons with 2face happen if she was such a pastor?

I am just asking because Jugders come
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Went Straight To Pulpit After She Had Just Lost A Baby by karimusa: 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
Striking resemblance ... grin

chloride6:
When 2 face heard this

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Went Straight To Pulpit After She Had Just Lost A Baby by karimusa: 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
Striking resemblance ...

chloride6:
When 2 face heard this

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Went Straight To Pulpit After She Had Just Lost A Baby by smoke9910(m): 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
Kingsleigh:

dem too resemble 2baba
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Went Straight To Pulpit After She Had Just Lost A Baby by paddyofboss(m): 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
Kingsleigh:
They are actually 2faces kids

2 Likes

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Went Straight To Pulpit After She Had Just Lost A Baby by Sultty(m): 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
In as much as I'll like to blame buhari for this, I will rather transfer it to toothpaste tuface that guy don deposit something in her
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Went Straight To Pulpit After She Had Just Lost A Baby by Akpacha(m): 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
Heavy money going there, she wouldn't want to joking with d business. Churches now are business enterprises.

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Went Straight To Pulpit After She Had Just Lost A Baby by enemyofprogress: 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
Before nko? Na my house she for go?
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Went Straight To Pulpit After She Had Just Lost A Baby by SEONaijaExpert: 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
Are those two 2face kids?
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Went Straight To Pulpit After She Had Just Lost A Baby by horhizah(f): 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Are those two 2face kids?
Yes they are.
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Went Straight To Pulpit After She Had Just Lost A Baby by cyril700(m): 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
Kingsleigh:
yes she is one of 2face's baby mamas, am glad they have stopped addressing her with that baby mama tittle

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Becomes Third Most Followed Nollywood Actress On Instagram / Top Ten Biggest Amapiano Songs From Nigerian Artistes In 2021 / Cassper Nyovest Defeats Troll In Boxing Ring (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.