Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,160 members, 7,825,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform (29789 Views)

Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets / Breaking: Niger Delta Militants Blow Up Chevron Valve Platform In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by apotek: 2:54pm On May 05, 2016
Very bad
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by DropShot: 2:55pm On May 05, 2016
[s]
BeeBeeOoh:
Buhari & APC are creating 2 many enemies for themselves, there are some issues which doesn't need brutal force rather diplomacy but, Buhari thinks that everything is about Khaki & gun usage.

NIGERIANS EXPECT MORE DARKNESS
[/s]
Senseless posts.

5 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by DropShot: 2:55pm On May 05, 2016
[s]
BeeBeeOoh:
Buhari & APC are creating 2 many enemies for themselves, there are some issues which doesn't need brutal force rather diplomacy but, Buhari thinks that everything is about Khaki & gun usage.

NIGERIANS EXPECT MORE DARKNESS
[/s]
Senseless post.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by Yorubanews: 2:56pm On May 05, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

That's a silly myopic defeatist way of looking at it. If the citizens suffer, they pile up pressure on the government, and make life difficult for them. Everywhere in the world, if the citizens suffer, government suffers. Stop making it sound like governance is an all expense paid holiday vacation. If it was that way, the government wouldn't be running helter skelter looking for solutions to the fuel scarcity.

Everywhere in the world but not in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by blackmatter007: 2:56pm On May 05, 2016
loopman:

[s]IPOB, you will dream that till your mates leave you far behind in life[/s].

Mind you my name is not ipob, so you are just ranting.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by texazzpete(m): 2:57pm On May 05, 2016
1Tkester:

You've a point, but there's no need calling them to a round table. We want buahri to continue in this his downward trajectory, it will help us achieve our biaf... ambition easily and quickly.

LOL

There's absolutely no scenario where Nigeria will have a non-Northern leader in the next 6 years at least, and there's no possibility of any secession anytime soon.

If Nigeria suffers, the suffering will be felt just as keenly in Enugu, Abia, Owerri etc as it is in the likes of Kwara or Osun.

Anyone promising you biafra 'easily and quickly' is lying to you. You'll learn that.

8 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by DaBullIT(m): 2:57pm On May 05, 2016
That's a very good idea isn't it ??

Soon , those 5% will be reduced to 2.5% , Fulani Mauraders will not stop , neither will the airstrike from Nigerian Airforce

Keep it up
blackmatter007:
The 5% have spoken, since buhari choose not to carry every one along, then the oil resources from the area of the 5% percent will cease to flow.

hakanai:

Does 5% now equate to vandals and criminals?
This is why i categorized them terrorists and i got banned for that , With mentalities like that guy's own , how can you not say the terrorists are being supported by citizens ? they are the ones who'll protest in the world's embassies , they are the one praising terrorists, they are the ones complaining about fulani herders , they are the ones complaining about Buhari in ever possible way , but in them lives the evil that's existed for 1000 years worst than the evil in fulani and the world in general

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by DropShot: 2:58pm On May 05, 2016
blackmatter007:
The 5% have spoken, since buhari choose not to carry every one along, then the oil resources from the area of the 5% percent will cease to flow.
Then, you mustn't wail about poor governance.

6 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:58pm On May 05, 2016
it is finished grin

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by blackmatter007: 3:00pm On May 05, 2016
DaBullIT:
That's a very good idea isn't it ??

Soon , those 5% will be reduced to 2.5% , Fulani Mauraders will not stop , neither will the airstrike from Nigerian Airforce

Keep it up

So you think the 5% will watch you reduce them to 2.5%, lol

Mr man this is 2016 and not 1960.
If you dont know what to say, kindly shut the f**k up

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by Liamm(m): 3:06pm On May 05, 2016
Stalwert:
grin grin grin keep soiling your lands, govt should roll back derivation fee from states that the damage occurs as cost of their stewpidity, Lagos oil go sweet Nigeria die! Make the oloriburuku kontinu
lmao @ Lagos state oil..... What a Delusion of grandeur..... grin

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by andaxon: 3:06pm On May 05, 2016
comos:

Whenever Gas/Oil pipeline is been vandalized, I expect the people in Niger Delta to feel the pains more than you in Lagos,

I am confused when all the complains, agony and cries keep pouring in from Lagos.
It affects the country not just Lagos or SS. They vandalizing the nation's major source of income.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by MrGerald(m): 3:07pm On May 05, 2016
Penisinpenisout:
Funny thing is, what this people are doing will not affect the government house (there will still be light , food, air-condition, security, ad infinitum)
Its just normal citizen (millitants included) that will be affected.
your reasoning sef
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:08pm On May 05, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]
Senseless posts.

King Solomon I greet oh, but mind u dat we are d ones 2 suffer it. Please can you tell me about Buhari's “tough luck” in sourcing of FX. Besides, cancelling the post doesn't make you sensible.. #shalom

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by akajos4real: 3:08pm On May 05, 2016
I hope the avengers have parents oooh!!!! Now that they are blowing up nobody is talking. It is when security is deployed that we would all start shouting. Nobody can hold this country to ransom and think they can earn money without working. Lets all wait for government reaction and I hope it is good.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by GWMI(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2016
Hypocrisy is when you say Gej is corrupt and Tinubu is a saint.Hypocrisy is when you call the Niger Delta militants Terrorist while the Killers Fulani herdsmen saints.Only God will deliver Nigeria from the spirit of Hypocrisy in Jesus Name.Amen.Thanks.

8 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by bettercreature(m): 3:12pm On May 05, 2016
double0seven:
I believe Tompolo is behind this, but only Niger Delta Avengers, a fathom group as a cover up, so he can have deniabilty. But he knows the FG is trying to send the message to can decode that he's the one behind it, and believe the price he wants for peace is for the FG to back off from investigating or prosecuting him.
You are on point,there is nothing like AVENGERS,TOMPOLO is solely behind this
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by 1Tkester: 3:14pm On May 05, 2016
[s]
freeborn76:

Confused people! Yet they wonder why development eludes them...kontinue!
[/s]

Trash, we are you crying more than the bereaved? Did they complain to you? And I know your region must have been painted with gold? Anuofia!

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by maxwell767(m): 3:14pm On May 05, 2016
Stupidity; let the vandalizing continue.... cheesycheesy very soon Nigerians will celebrate yrs of blackout and uninterrupted generator usage grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by jimi4us: 3:16pm On May 05, 2016
Buhari and APC must suffer!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by 1Tkester: 3:16pm On May 05, 2016
[s]
texazzpete:

LOL
There's absolutely no scenario where Nigeria will have a non-Northern leader in the next 6 years at least, and there's no possibility of any secession anytime soon.
If Nigeria suffers, the suffering will be felt just as keenly in Enugu, Abia, Owerri etc as it is in the likes of Kwara or Osun.
Anyone promising you biafra 'easily and quickly' is lying to you. You'll learn that.
[/s]

Trash from onye ofe.mmanu. Ndi iru abuo.

Then that your govt must be made to through the same fate (if not worse) than it made GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by emmykk(m): 3:17pm On May 05, 2016
loveuGOD:
Thank GOD lagos is now oil production state.

lagos must meet some production quota before being classify as oil production state,besides both good and bad of oil things will come.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by MrGerald(m): 3:18pm On May 05, 2016
loveuGOD:
Thank GOD lagos is now oil production state.
your reasoning sha, if the oil in ss has been in ur region you'd hv asked for independence

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by GWMI(m): 3:19pm On May 05, 2016
Stalwert:
grin grin grin keep soiling your lands, govt should roll back derivation fee from states that the damage occurs as cost of their stewpidity, Lagos oil go sweet Nigeria die! Make the oloriburuku kontinu
Stalwert:
Stalwert:
Some times i wonder how many Nigerians reason Buhari started the marginalization of the ethnic minorities and you claim Lagos now have oil.Can the Lagos oil alone survive nigeria?The Hatred abound in you heart will never make you see good things in others.Only the cows the Fulani are giving Nigeria they take life on a daily bases.If can support the injustice of Buhari then you are no human.Go and bury your heads in shame.Shame on you APC supporters mostly from the west.Thanks.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by lokun(m): 3:19pm On May 05, 2016
you are in big time illusion believing that any government officials is running helter skelter for you, rather they are working to make their own ends meet. The citizens surfer for all this myopic and faithless life of these militants.
iflywithbuhari:

That's a silly myopic defeatist way of looking at it. If the citizens suffer, they pile up pressure on the government, and make life difficult for them. Everywhere in the world, if the citizens suffer, government suffers. Stop making it sound like governance is an all expense paid holiday vacation. If it was that way, the government wouldn't be running helter skelter looking for solutions to the fuel scarcity.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by freeborn76(m): 3:20pm On May 05, 2016
1Tkester:
[s][/s]

Trash, we are you crying more than the bereaved? Did they complain to you? And I know your region must have been painted with gold? Anuofia!

Expected, an indigene of the red dust republic crying wolf! If someone from the South South slings mud at me, I will humbly accept, but for a deranged IPOB member who butt licks the South South into joining Biafra to throw mud at me? Mbanu! Tufia! Atulu mpama ki bu...GTHOOH

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by GWMI(m): 3:20pm On May 05, 2016
D grin grin keep soiling your lands, govt should roll back derivation fee from states that the damage occurs as cost of their stewpidity, Lagos oil go sweet Nigeria die! Make the oloriburuku kontinu[/quote]
Stalwert:
Stalwert:
Some times i wonder how many Nigerians reason Buhari started the marginalization of the ethnic minorities and you claim Lagos now have oil.Can the Lagos oil alone survive nigeria?The Hatred abound in you heart will never make you see good things in others.Only the cows the Fulani are giving Nigeria they take life on a daily bases.If can support the injustice of Buhari then you are no human.Go and bury your heads in shame.Shame on you APC supporters mostly from the west.Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by BabaTony: 3:22pm On May 05, 2016
Don't call them NIGER DELTA millitants just call them MILLITANTS.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by Goke7: 3:22pm On May 05, 2016
These avengers sef de dull, I expect by now they would have wiped out the whole of their region out of existence.

Dem not try at all, bunch of liverless souls

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by 1Tkester: 3:22pm On May 05, 2016
DropShot:

Then, you mustn't wail about poor governance.

Who's is wailing about poor governance, certainly not the 5%ers. We are even enjoying the poor govt. people seem not to get it, we have already told ourselves not to expect anything from this ineffective, wicked and self centered govt. however, it will be injustice if we don't get anything but allow Buhari to use money gotten from our region oyel is to develop other regions. Never! Impossible! Since we don't get anything nobody should also get anything from our oil.
If buahri wants to develop the north, he is at liberty to do that, but not win our oyel Money . He can start groundnut pyramid and use the money for his people.

My man wake up this is 2016, we are living in a time of opposition. You will soon understand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by BabaTony: 3:25pm On May 05, 2016
Don't call them NIGER DELTA millitants just call them MILLITANTS. grin cheesy
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by 1Tkester: 3:28pm On May 05, 2016
[s]
freeborn76:

Expected, an indigene of the red dust republic crying wolf! If someone from the South South slings mud at me, I will humbly accept, but for a deranged IPOB member who butt licks the South South into joining Biafra to throw mud at me? Mbanu! Tufia! Atulu mpama ki bu...GTHOOH
[/s]

SW scum, I'm IPOB and I feel very proud of it, because that's my identity, and no one can change my identity. Please,I beg you, can you teach and instruct your girls how to take their bath properly and be clean. Because the ones I live with are almost choking me with their bad mouth and body odors.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Insecurity: Why Bandits Started Killing Victims – Sheikh Gumi / Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mariya Dantata (Photos). / Anambra Election: Apc’s Andy Uba Wins Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.