Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform (29788 Views)

Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets / Breaking: Niger Delta Militants Blow Up Chevron Valve Platform In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by loopman: 4:26pm On May 05, 2016
delightf:
yourba with bad mouth,re u nt part of oloriburuku,tufiawa oooo only in yoruba land dat I hears names I nv see b4 easily with ur oloriburu sodat u ll nt become "Ku"

As pretty as you are, you still write like a typical illiterate destroying pipelines in the creeks and swamps.

5 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by DifferentBoy1(m): 4:26pm On May 05, 2016
loopman:

What is the definition of your property?
Go and cure yourself of the Our Oyel affliction.

See this pythagoras theory marked open mouth ministry member oh.
West is a waste to our oil.....go find yours.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by loopman: 4:29pm On May 05, 2016
DifferentBoy1:

[s]See this pythagoras theory marked open mouth ministry member oh.
West is a waste to our oil.....go find yours[/s].

Kid, you need to face your studies.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by DifferentBoy1(m): 4:32pm On May 05, 2016
[quote author=WhoRUDeceiving post=45339895]

What if that person from the "South-South" has a name Okowa or Amaechi? See you hypocrites, so afraid of "south-south" joining their cousins and brothers called Ndigbo to take what is naturally their right to leave the zoo to its own destruction.

I guess you can continue to have "mud" slung in your face, your baby mama's face, and your dirty pikins face forever.

FOOLISH[/quote

Na try oh....Yoruba brought about the word "baby mama" aka "illegal borning maching".....That region needs rehabilitation.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by DifferentBoy1(m): 4:35pm On May 05, 2016
ofedegbe:

What if th person from ss also bears the name 'Ayodele' or Omawumi or eyimofe? See you hypocrites, so afraid of "south-south" joining their cousins and brothers called
Yorubas to take what rightfully belongs to them and leave the zoo

Holyghost fire!!!
Na you give south south those Egyptian gotten names
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by alt3r3g0: 4:38pm On May 05, 2016
With some of the comments i am reading here, Nigeria still has a veeeeeeery long way to go. Tribalism and hatred has been passed down through the generations.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by DifferentBoy1(m): 4:39pm On May 05, 2016
loopman:

Kid, you need to face your studies.

Ta...gbafuo there.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by loopman: 4:41pm On May 05, 2016
DifferentBoy1:

Ta...gbafuo there.

GTFOMF undecided

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by Subway1o1: 4:42pm On May 05, 2016
1Tkester:
[s][/s]

SW scum, I'm IPOB and I feel very proud of it, because that's my identity, and no one can change my identity. Please,I beg you, can you teach and instruct your girls how to take their bath properly and be clean. Because the ones I live with are almost choking me with their bad mouth and body odors.

Gala seller cum cocaine peddler spewing dust as usual, your women are local w.hores and being used to run baby factories but shame wont allow you use your sense since you are a product of same factory. You produce nada and stop doing that attache by force here. You disgusting piece of shit have no shame.

Ogun kill any mod that dare try to ban me for replying this cursed animal. No one have monopoly of name calling, enough is enough

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by ofedegbe(m): 4:43pm On May 05, 2016
DifferentBoy1:

Holyghost fire!!!
Na you give south south those Egyptian gotten names

They should have adopted eze or UBA right?
do u even understand an alphabet of their language if they pronounce it?

Mind you the itsekiris are more ralated to the Yorubas than you people so don't forcefully attach them to you phantom 'ss and se' territory
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by nike4love: 4:43pm On May 05, 2016
GWMI:
Hypocrisy is when you say Gej is corrupt and Tinubu is a saint.Hypocrisy is when you call the Niger Delta militants Terrorist while the Killers Fulani herdsmen saints.Only God will deliver Nigeria from the spirit of Hypocrisy in Jesus Name.Amen.Thanks.
My brother u re correct,the way it is now,the ppl from the north,they support criminals from the north.the ppl from the south they support criminals from the south....but do I blame this violent group? Hmmm
The country is back with a deaf govt,
If you choose to go true civil disobedient and peaceful protest....in the north they shoot u like shiites in kaduna,if u try am for south....they waste u like they did ipob protesters.....

Which way
NaijiRiya......

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by DifferentBoy1(m): 4:47pm On May 05, 2016
[quote author=loopman post=45341454]

GTFOMF undecided[/quote

Mtcheeeeeeew...ode
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by Subway1o1: 4:53pm On May 05, 2016
loopman:

GTFOMF undecided

You better ignore that kid, you will regret exchanging words with him if you see the small malnourished kid behind that handle. Mhen....

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by EROMS38(m): 5:03pm On May 05, 2016
Nice one....our oil isn't for those dat say one nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by samfibby(m): 5:09pm On May 05, 2016
We should understand that these guys are not carrying out these acts to better the lives of the niger deltans, they do is solely for their own pocket amnesty quota.
The IOCs, oil militants and FG are in the same category.
None of them has the SS people's interest at heart.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by Koleman(m): 5:12pm On May 05, 2016
teebillz:

When common like you support a wicked government out of sheer sentiment and bigotry, then they deserve to suffer. There is, indeed, a price for treachery.
abeg o who give this pikin phone? madam Tiwa Savage don release u?
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:15pm On May 05, 2016
Adebola02:
I believe there is a matured way of resolving this issue than blasting pipelines, if they claim the oil companies pollute their land, vandalising pipelines will further increase pollution and it will more harm to their environment.

Abi?
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by Omonigeriarere: 5:17pm On May 05, 2016
1Tkester:
Well done boys, we need more of this! I love you guys, how I wish I can support you. Buhari must face the same fate he made Jonathan go through, that is what is called JUSTICE!

Imagine! Who dey suffer am? PMB, GEJ, Senators or citizenry? Even a member of ordinary state house of assembly cannot feel the pain not to talk of President. Even the hosts cannot claim sleeping and living in peace within their respective habitats while all these menaces are happening on daily basis.

We need to start reasoning through our senses and not by anus.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by loswhite(m): 5:17pm On May 05, 2016
comos:

Please Let us know why Lagos cry more than Niger Delta whenever Oil/Gas pipeline is been blown up
because they are civilize ppl
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by udatso: 5:26pm On May 05, 2016
VulgarVulvas:
All attacks on oil installations so far occur in Delta state.

This is proof that those behind the attacks ate working for the govt and are under Ayari (Tinubu's new puppet ).

Their plan is simply to discredit Tompolo and label him a criminal terrorist from where they can wage war on the Niger delta people.

For tinubu, it is business as he is behind the group which will later be given amnesty and all oil securing contracts that hitherto where handled by Tompolo will be rewarded to Tinubu through Ayari.

This is the canker worms latest trick and when it begins to backfire on itsekiris in Delta they should not blame anybody but themselves.
Please quit smoking whatever it is you smoke.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by blackpriest0911: 5:30pm On May 05, 2016
This people r fools,u think it will affect people in Aso rock? It will affect them and poor Nigerians
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by GWMI(m): 5:32pm On May 05, 2016
AZeD1:

You need to research on the consequences of environmental degradation. Is it not the same Niger delta militants that are complaining that pollution has spoilt the land yet they continue thinking they are affecting Buhari.
Oil will come and go, so will Presidents but environmental degradation would be around for a very long time. You don't set fire to your house to kill a rat.

As for the rest of your post, if survival was based on resources, Africa would have been the richest continent while Japan and South Korea would have been among the poorest countries.
[color=]
AZeD1:

You need to research on the consequences of environmental degradation. Is it not the same Niger delta militants that are complaining that pollution has spoilt the land yet they continue thinking they are affecting Buhari.
Oil will come and go, so will Presidents but environmental degradation would be around for a very long time. You don't set fire to your house to kill a rat.

As for the rest of your post, if survival was based on resources, Africa would have been the richest continent while Japan and South Korea would have been among the poorest countries.
[/color]
AZeD1:

But what do you want the Niger deltas to Do?huh?Gej ruled Nigeria to his best and he lost in an election he handed over peacefuly without war but the man who took over brought in revenge from the the pass and today look at the result.Do you think it is right to equate the minorities as 5%?or do you think it is proper to marginalise the minorities?Which ever way or side you want to look at it, Buhari is destroying the Peace of this nation and painfully many people still see him as the best.As for the natural resources, if we(Niger Deltans) can survive more than 30years of nmarginalization, we can progress better and faster when we choose to lead ourserves.Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by Eluwilussit(m): 5:48pm On May 05, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Buhari & APC are creating 2 many enemies for themselves, there are some issues which doesn't need brutal force rather diplomacy but, Buhari thinks that everything is about Khaki & gun usage.

NIGERIANS EXPECT MORE DARKNESS

Na who never live among these guys dey dare them. Their target is easily available. You don't need a platoon to sabotage our pipelines. Just one man and boom, there is trouble. Buhari is an learner. He and his cronies think Yar'adua and gej are clueless. They are way smarter than Buhari. You don't chose a battle you can't win. He should go ask the Americans.

Keep the top guns happy and use your federal might to crush them with unprecedented infrastructural development. The government needs to listen and help the poor masses to achieve a level of sense of belonging, then use the masses to fight the corrupt leaders like Tompolo, Asari and co.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by Eluwilussit(m): 5:58pm On May 05, 2016
AZeD1:

Does your 3rd paragraph explain why it is so difficult for Nigeria to let those who wanna leave what they perceive as an entrapment, go their different ways?

Why not conduct a genuine national referendum and let the people, from North to South, and East to West, decide without FG'S interference, how they wish to coexist.? angry

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by Ali97(m): 6:17pm On May 05, 2016
Illitrate people. you cant fight Federal government.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by Dinocarex(m): 7:29pm On May 05, 2016
[quote author=Penisinpenisout post=45334125]Funny thing is, what this people are doing will not affect the government house (there will still be light , food, air-condition, security, ad infinitum)
Its just normal citizen (millitants included) that will be affected.[/quote/]
U have just said my mind.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by mosclement: 7:35pm On May 05, 2016
Yes i love that

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by mosclement: 7:36pm On May 05, 2016
Yes i love that more it

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by engrchykae(m): 7:41pm On May 05, 2016
Stalwert:

Like HIV, they are too stewpid to know harming your host too much is as good as harming yourself
they have nothing to lose,their land is polluted marine life dead and there is poverty in the midst of plenty.
So why do you think they care?
Fighting a desperado is very dangerous

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by bankylan: 7:50pm On May 05, 2016
eagleeye2:
A New Sheriff it's in Town.

Who is 'it'?.......
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by yaki84: 7:58pm On May 05, 2016
freeborn76:

Confused people! Yet they wonder why development eludes them...kontinue!

these guys aint destroying schools, hospitals, churches like the abokis do uo north, na installation. installation no be development gid dat into ur skvll.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 05, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

Allegations without facts is pure venomous rubbish.
Ok,you miscreants should kontinu,very soon you will see a full scale military operation at your backyard,then you will start calling on international community like the ipob,asked Asari what he went through in obasanjo hand,where is he now?
No one has asked him to keep quiet but he maintained his lane.
If you think Fg will submit to you,I advice you to ask Bokoharam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Likely To Dissolve Cabinet Before May 29 - Adesina / Insecurity: Why Bandits Started Killing Victims – Sheikh Gumi / Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mariya Dantata (Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.