Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

I Need Writers For A Long Term Project. You Can Make N2500 Daily - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Writers For A Long Term Project. You Can Make N2500 Daily (1231 Views)

Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 / 5 Keys To Long Term Success In Your Business!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Writers For A Long Term Project. You Can Make N2500 Daily by FiremanJr(m): 1:09pm On May 05, 2016
Hello.
I want to build a team of writers that will assist me with an article re-writing project. I am looking to hire between 3 to 5 writers for this gig.
The job is a simple rewriting job and I will be providing you with a set of articles which you will rewrite in different words and still retain the overall meaning. Instructions will follow at the end of this post.
I will be paying N250 per article and I expect that each writer I eventually hire delivers between 5 to 10 articles per day. Upon approval of your submission I will transfer your earnings directly to your bank account for that day. I need writers who can consistently deliver quality work every day and the project will last for weeks depending on how many writers I hire.
As time goes on I might increase the pay to N300 per article
If you are still interested please read on:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE REWRITING OF ARTICLES
I will be sending you links to the article I want you to rewrite every day and all you have to do is rewrite the content with the following instructions:
1. You must replace at least four (4) words in every sentence from the original article
2. You can swap and rearrange the content (i.e. move middle content to the top or bottom and vice versa as long as the overall meaning of the article is intact)
3. Change content without changing the meaning (i.e. after you rewrite sentences or paragraphs, they should still convey the same meaning as the original)
4. DON’T change anything in quotes (i.e. when there is a quote of what somebody said or is saying, don’t rewrite anything in it. Just leave it as it is)
5. DON’T change facts, names, dates, company names etc.
6. NEVER write in first person (e.g. I did this or I did that)
7. All articles must be at least 550 words. So if I give you a link that is more than 550 words, you are allowed to cut out some things and if it is less than 550 words you will have to pad it up to make 550.
8. Make sure your grammar and punctuation is correct.

If you have read all these instructions and you feel you can deliver on these terms please reach me on my bbm pin: 58F00AD0 or whatsapp no: 08038955549. I will be giving out a test article and if you get it right you will get the job and you can earn as much as N2500 on a daily basis for a few hours’ work.
This will be the link for the test article.
http://recode.net/2016/05/05/live-concerts-could-be-just-the-ticket-for-virtual-reality/
I made it public so as to be transparent. This is the same test that anybody who contacts me will be taking

1 Like

Re: I Need Writers For A Long Term Project. You Can Make N2500 Daily by FiremanJr(m): 9:35pm On May 05, 2016
I have hired 4 people already and I am still looking to hire more. So please contact me if you're interested. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need Writers For A Long Term Project. You Can Make N2500 Daily by wasiuakande(m): 10:10pm On May 05, 2016
FiremanJr:
I have hired 4 people already and I am still looking to hire more. So please contact me if you're interested. Thanks
hi please am intrested
Re: I Need Writers For A Long Term Project. You Can Make N2500 Daily by Omola2ulv: 12:50am On May 06, 2016
Hello I will like to work for you,you can contact me on fiverr can work for a long time.thanks. https://www.fiverr.com/dopel23/manually-rewrite-500-words-article-or-website-blog-contentdisplay_share=true&arrived_from_share_todo=true
Re: I Need Writers For A Long Term Project. You Can Make N2500 Daily by Maximus85(m): 1:05am On May 06, 2016
I'm ready. Let's work.
Re: I Need Writers For A Long Term Project. You Can Make N2500 Daily by FiremanJr(m): 6:13pm On May 08, 2016
Hello everyone.
At this time I already have enough writers. I will update this thread when i require more. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Need Writers For A Long Term Project. You Can Make N2500 Daily by Samwils: 12:00am On May 09, 2016
Hi we are a group of professionals writers, we provide you with quality articles/contents for your blogs/websites and we deliver on time. We can also offer you long term services just feel free to email us via samueltom19@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Enisplus Business Seminar / Rip Tumininu Tummy's Collections / Dangote Sacks About 800 Truck Officers. See Sack Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.