Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government (29495 Views)

#LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government / Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road / FG Owes 16 States N580bn On Rehabilitated Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by 360frolic(m): 1:51pm On May 05, 2016
Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government

For Lagosians living in this area, you would have seen the level of damage that have been done with drainages overflowing to the roads and making the streets very unmotorable and very difficult for pedestrians to walk on..

Here is a new look to the Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/photos-newly-rehabilitated-brown-street.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by flexxyworld(m): 1:55pm On May 05, 2016
Ambode gradually leaving his marks with the road and light up initiative.. EKO O NI BAJE

17 Likes

Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by Adebola02(m): 1:57pm On May 05, 2016
Ride on Gov. Ambode, Eko o ni baje o

1 Like

Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by SuperSuave(m): 2:00pm On May 05, 2016
Seen.

Next!
Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by mimicious(f): 4:59pm On May 05, 2016
Thumbs up

3 Likes

Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by MzMercie: 5:00pm On May 05, 2016
Eko o ni baje oo...Ambode is working

5 Likes

Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by mayorjosh(m): 5:00pm On May 05, 2016
Amosun u dey see?

Ogun state roads are TERRIBLE!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by villareal15(m): 5:00pm On May 05, 2016
Bode is working.

4 Likes

Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by wilybebsy(m): 5:01pm On May 05, 2016
Too many cars in lagos.... why holdup no go dey

1 Like

Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by darocha1: 5:01pm On May 05, 2016
The scope ambode is using to run lagos is really impressive. He has shown he is on that seat to listen to the plight of middle & low class. Within 10months he has takem his road rehabilitation to the grassroots & ghetto areas, when i pass through some streets to beat traffic, i get confused seeing its been tarred, am forced to ask the driver to park and ask the road side vendors of this is the right shortcut.
people in oko-afo, ikotun, bariga, mushin, oshodi have seen & felt the governor's road rehabilitation impact. however people of Igando (egan town) will still hope the rehab reaches their hood.
Ride on Ambo...ati de.

P/s i rejoice with the ashewos on brown street, now your market go sell well. abeg no oncrease am from 500 to 1000 o. and its time you rejoice the oil you do pour on your xxxx. my boiz are complaining of CUMing after few secs.
#okbye

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 05, 2016
I hope these will not stop, before the 'sunset' of your government sir?

Ride on sha. The Media are watching!

1 Like

Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by macaranta(m): 5:02pm On May 05, 2016
Normal thing in pH ...almost all port Harcourt streets are like that. Next!

3 Likes

Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:03pm On May 05, 2016
Ambode tries sha
Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by Inspectahdeck(m): 5:05pm On May 05, 2016
Great job.

Why park vehicles on the new road? Well some greedy lagos landlords never provide parking space.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by omenka(m): 5:05pm On May 05, 2016
SuperSuave:
Seen.

Next!
See painment. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by loomer: 5:06pm On May 05, 2016
See how them done dey use dirty scatter the street

2 Likes

Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by oduastates: 5:08pm On May 05, 2016
Do we have local government at all?
I think it is time we focused our attention on LGA.
Newly commissioned roads but look at sand everywhere.
Tinubu and ambode need to start looking at upping the game regarding candidates for LGAs and counsellors.
Their are administrators out the who would do a better job than these goons .
All those cars parked on the street are potential sources of revenue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 05, 2016
I dont see anything great

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by Angoni(m): 5:14pm On May 05, 2016
@ OP, if you had shown some before pictures too, that would have been sweet.

6 Likes

Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by ClitRaider: 5:14pm On May 05, 2016
darocha1:
The scope ambode is using to run lagos is really impressive. He has shown he is on that seat to listen to the plight of middle & low class. Within 10months he has takem his road rehabilitation to the grassroots & ghetto areas, when i pass through some streets to beat traffic, i get confused seeing its been tarred, am forced to ask the driver to park and ask the road side vendors of this is the right shortcut.
people in oko-afo, ikotun, bariga, mushin, oshodi have seen & felt the governor's road rehabilitation impact. however people of Igando (egan town) will still hope the rehab reaches their hood.
Ride on Ambo...ati de.

P/s i rejoice with the ashewos on brown street, now your market go sell well. abeg no oncrease am from 500 to 1000 o. and its time you rejoice the oil you do pour on your xxxx. my boiz are complaining of CUMing after few secs.
#okbye
AshawoMaster.
Your moniker "darocha" is familiar with Agege.
You must had lived in agege?!
My thot tho.
Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 05, 2016
Is it his money?He should also create human development instead of making jagaban and his cronies rich through contract inflation.That is his job abeg.
Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 05, 2016
oduastates:
Do we have local government at all?
I think it is time we focused our attention on LGA.
Newly commissioned roads but look at sand everywhere.
Tinubu and ambode need to start looking at upping the game regarding candidates for LGAs and counsellors.
Their are administrators out the who would do a better job than these goons .
All those cars parked on the street are potential sources of revenue.
aswear.
Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by olive282(f): 5:18pm On May 05, 2016
macaranta:
Normal thing is pH ...almost all port Harcourt streets are like that. Next!

Dtz a lie....roads in elelenwo, akpajo re soooo bad u cnt compare dem to my village sef

3 Likes

Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by Marksule(m): 5:19pm On May 05, 2016
Cul
Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by PIPPROF(m): 5:19pm On May 05, 2016
macaranta:

Ameachi did major roads, many streets in PH are a mess

3 Likes

Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by PureWays(m): 5:19pm On May 05, 2016
Ambode is working, he can do better..

May the good Lord be with him..

1 Like

Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by darocha1: 5:20pm On May 05, 2016
ClitRaider:

AshawoMaster.
Your moniker "darocha" is familiar with Agege.
You must had lived in agege?!
My thot tho.

Wrong thought, i dont know how you linked the moniker to agege but its so off point sir.
Btw, i no be ashewo. i only have clients & bizness patners
Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 05, 2016
Optimisticgondy:
Ambode tries sha
Na him money?
Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by kumakunta: 5:25pm On May 05, 2016
macaranta:
Thanks to Amaechi.
Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 05, 2016
PIPPROF:

Ameachi did major roads, many streets in PH are a mess
Same as former governor of lagos,babatunde Fashola.With his eko o Ni baje slogan,na poor people's shop him destroyed.Roads for streets bad gahn.Na to use #130million do single borehole be his achievement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by IrradiatoR: 5:33pm On May 05, 2016
mayorjosh:
Amosun u dey see?

Ogun state roads are TERRIBLE!!!!!
VERY TERRIBLE my brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka / Enugu EndSARS Stray Bullet Saga: No Governor Orders The Military – Army Officer / Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.