Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government (29517 Views)

#LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government / Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road / FG Owes 16 States N580bn On Rehabilitated Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 05, 2016
The 1 or 2 roads that ambode has managed to construct have overshadowed the over 30 roads that are worse in that neighbourhood.I can snap pictures of many bad roads in that LGA and upload When i pass through that area.
Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by LadyExcellency: 5:38pm On May 05, 2016
omenka:
See painment. cheesy

He is just like you. I perceive this comment from you three years ago (May 09, 2013) is also painment.

omenka:
"The previously notorious Lagos-Ore-
Benin motorway has been repaired and I personally
supplied photographic evidence of that FEAT on
Social Media"

Indeed, our greatest problem in Nigeria is not corruption but celebration of mediocrity just as Femke Van Zeijl said recently.

How can one term reconstructing a road 'feat'

Lord please, come to our rescue. This is just too damn much.

Sometimes, opposition sees things from different perspective and should be accommodated notwithstanding his/her opinion. It's just human to be so.

1 Like

Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by bharkey(m): 5:45pm On May 05, 2016
darocha1:
The scope ambode is using to run lagos is really impressive. He has shown he is on that seat to listen to the plight of middle & low class. Within 10months he has takem his road rehabilitation to the grassroots & ghetto areas, when i pass through some streets to beat traffic, i get confused seeing its been tarred, am forced to ask the driver to park and ask the road side vendors of this is the right shortcut.
people in oko-afo, ikotun, bariga, mushin, oshodi have seen & felt the governor's road rehabilitation impact. however people of Igando (egan town) will still hope the rehab reaches their hood.
Ride on Ambo...ati de.

P/s i rejoice with the ashewos on brown street, now your market go sell well. abeg no oncrease am from 500 to 1000 o. and its time you rejoice the oil you do pour on your xxxx. my boiz are complaining of CUMing after few secs.
#okbye

Mr man where for brown you dey see ashewos
Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by Pheyie: 5:56pm On May 05, 2016
Is this a road or a car park? Why should vehicles be parked on both sides of the so called road. Was it renovated to aid car parking or accessibility? This is usually the case when roads are rehabilitated and it is a very disturbing trend. For me,the essence of spending tax-payers money on this space has not been met. Please people should learn to give Road-accessibility a priority and not parking-space.
Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:14pm On May 05, 2016
Love Machine:
Na him money?
So he no try? What if he embezzled the fund meant for this transformation
Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 05, 2016
Optimisticgondy:
So he no try? What if he embezzled the fund meant for this transformation
He has b been embezzling it.

1 Like

Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by chiefobdk(m): 6:29pm On May 05, 2016
wilybebsy:
Too many cars in lagos.... why holdup no go dey

if u check d pics u go notice say na afternoon. Brown street na residential area. people go still come back from work drive park for dis same road. now imagine am dat kind 8
Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 7:23pm On May 05, 2016
PureWays:
Ambode is working, he can do better..

May the good Lord be with him..
to be honest that work started with fashola
Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by sunch(m): 7:45pm On May 05, 2016
A good one indeed. But what about oshodi rd, has it been completed?
Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by a2personal2013: 9:33pm On May 05, 2016
This is a welcome development, but we can learn to improve our roads by preventing street parking. A 10 storey parking lot can be built where we can have paid parking.

This can generate funds for the government and at same time open the road better for road users.
I hope this can get to the governor to improve our roads.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by incrediboooh(m): 11:54pm On May 05, 2016
undecided
Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by incrediboooh(m): 11:56pm On May 05, 2016
:-XWho ambode Epp?? undecidedWho ambode Epp??
Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by itsmaleekbaby(m): 4:54am On May 06, 2016
ALL i see is a new car park for my people in Lagos. Eko O NII BAJE!!
Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by Frajorge(m): 7:07am On May 06, 2016
Thumbs-up, Ambode.
Re: Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government by worldraid: 8:12am On May 06, 2016
Why are the cars parked on both 'coming' and 'going' lanes facing one direction?

360frolic:
Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government

For Lagosians living in this area, you would have seen the level of damage that have been done with drainages overflowing to the roads and making the streets very unmotorable and very difficult for pedestrians to walk on..

Here is a new look to the Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/photos-newly-rehabilitated-brown-street.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Never Step Down As Senate President - Bukola Saraki Vows / Senator Shehu Sani Defects To PDP / Sit-At-Home: Trailer, Shop Set Ablaze In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.