Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Salawa Abeni Celebrates Her 55th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Salawa Abeni Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (31465 Views)

Rita Dominic Pictured With Salawa Abeni / Big Sheff And His Mother, Salawa Abeni, Step Out Together As Fans React / Yeni Kuti Engaged To Theo Lawson On Her 55th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salawa Abeni Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by ajebuter(f): 6:09pm On May 05, 2016
ogoplus:

And there was:

Gentle lady ni mi e mi kin se fighter o o O O,
Kini body ma ti mi lo si ebi ija o o OOO

And :

Emi lo mo lo ru-lo-ru adara ma sun le o

And wonderful praise singer too

#happy birthday...Iya Okikiola

Not forgetting:

Eo ri omode yi to so pehun fe mi, O yi mi lodu

Egbo bo shey wi oh: Baba mi loni airport, mama mi lo ni stadium, brother mi lo ni theatre,

Alagbari loga mugu,

Mugu ko rowo mu oh..ma fowo mugun jaroso oh, maa fowo mugun je ofada, ma fowo mugun salubarika

That alhaja can yawa and sing shaje songs eh! grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by frisky2good(m): 6:18pm On May 05, 2016
undecided

codemaster2much:
If I dial I day in day the way on day?
Re: Salawa Abeni Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by asaajuomo1(m): 6:19pm On May 05, 2016
Happy Birthday to IYA OKIKI, MUMMY BIG SHERRIF............

Wishing you Long life and Prosperity.

Igba Odun, Odun kan ni
Re: Salawa Abeni Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by tompat86(m): 6:27pm On May 05, 2016
codemaster2much:
If I dial I day in day the way on day?
Are u high?
Re: Salawa Abeni Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by NovusHomo(m): 6:42pm On May 05, 2016
Optimisticgondy:
Lepa turned Orobo intermediary grin
I pity that her heavyweight orobotic son, wonder why he can't follow Lepacious Bose's footsteps

That nigga is bigger than an agric cow. grin
Re: Salawa Abeni Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by NovusHomo(m): 6:43pm On May 05, 2016
Anonymrs:
She has a dark complexion in her 'then' picture while fair in her 'now' picture. Please can somebody explain it to me? Happy birthday ma'am.

Bleaching, dats all!
Re: Salawa Abeni Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by kosokoadeyemi: 6:44pm On May 05, 2016
Hbd abeni
Re: Salawa Abeni Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by firstolalekan(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2016
VulgarVulvas:
And who the fck is she?
Ask your mama
Re: Salawa Abeni Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by faari(f): 7:01pm On May 05, 2016
My namesake. Pretty momma. I just love her.
Lady waka queen.
Re: Salawa Abeni Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by fitinwell: 7:49pm On May 05, 2016
[size=28pt]Ever green.. Nigerian songs.. 1990`s not Tiwa Savage.. Singing RED.. [/size]
Re: Salawa Abeni Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by boolet: 7:52pm On May 05, 2016
pretydiva:
God punish poverty cheesy
Abi God bless the bleaching creams.
Re: Salawa Abeni Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by weselomo(m): 7:56pm On May 05, 2016
Iya wasiu favourite musician
Re: Salawa Abeni Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by mzEhmmy(f): 8:19pm On May 05, 2016
Anonymrs:
She has a dark complexion in her 'then' picture while fair in her 'now' picture. Please can somebody explain it to me? Happy birthday ma'am.
Because the then picture was a black and white picture while the now is a coloured. Hope u get it??

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by juman(m): 8:44pm On May 05, 2016
From girl to mama.

Happy birthday.

This reminds me of late batile alake.
Re: Salawa Abeni Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:37pm On May 05, 2016
NovusHomo:

That nigga is bigger than an agric cow. grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Salawa Abeni Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by Nusaf: 10:33pm On May 05, 2016
ogoplus:

And there was:

Gentle lady ni mi e mi kin se fighter o o O O,
Kini body ma ti mi lo si ebi ija o o OOO

And :

Emi lo mo lo ru-lo-ru adara ma sun le o

And wonderful praise singer too

#happy birthday...Iya Okikiola

That gentle lady stuff is my favourite.
Re: Salawa Abeni Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by akigbemaru: 12:43am On May 06, 2016
Queen salawa abeni
Re: Salawa Abeni Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by Jennifer89(f): 5:00am On May 06, 2016
Anonymrs:

your eyes didn't notice the 'then' picture is in black and white?
Re: Salawa Abeni Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by Koperjay0240(m): 6:28am On May 06, 2016
plz how can I get her songs online?
Re: Salawa Abeni Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:29am On May 06, 2016
boolet:

Abi God bless the bleaching creams.
Who told you she bleaches? In white and black photo, you can't differentiate between light or dark skin.
Re: Salawa Abeni Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:33am On May 06, 2016
Anonymrs:
Who told you she bleaches? In white and black
photo, you can't differentiate between light or dark
skin.
Re: Salawa Abeni Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by saintrayshy(m): 8:09am On May 06, 2016
wsh ha hbd
Re: Salawa Abeni Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by Kbraims(m): 8:36am On May 06, 2016
yea...of course i can see d difference Black to White,3 gbossa for bleachn cream companies
Re: Salawa Abeni Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by boolet: 12:44pm On May 06, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Who told you she bleaches? In white and black photo, you can't differentiate between light or dark skin.
No vex.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baba Dee: Sound Sultan’s Brother Slams ‘Fake Friends’ Over Absence At Memorial / BBNaija's Pere And Maria Sign Endorsement Deal With DSTV Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.