Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,240 members, 7,839,264 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Hiring Reporters, Writers, Marketers & Web Developers For Online News Product - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hiring Reporters, Writers, Marketers & Web Developers For Online News Product (451 Views)

Copy Writers & Marketers Needed At Lifemate Nigeria Limited / Online News Updater Needed For Immediate Employment / Writers Needed For An Online News Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiring Reporters, Writers, Marketers & Web Developers For Online News Product by TheNewsghost: 2:13pm On May 05, 2016
Our product is an online news platform where users can create news and get paid.

We run an editorial team that work remotely from anywhere gathering and preparing news and other editorial content to be published on our site for users. Also, we run a marketing team that do publicity and sales for the site, and a web development team that handle the website design and infrastructure for the site operations. All working remotely from anywhere.

Our team is paid on a simple revenue-sharing base, and may earn bonuses and other statutory benefits.

Join our team, work from anywhere and get paid, as a reporter, writer, marketer or web developer.

Details - http://thenewsghost.com.ng/work-with-the-newsghost/

#Jobs
Re: Hiring Reporters, Writers, Marketers & Web Developers For Online News Product by Timossa(m): 4:48pm On May 05, 2016
I am interested in Writibg for you. But the short code below is not going through at all, showing error. Please, kindly furnish me with the remaining details. Thanks.
Re: Hiring Reporters, Writers, Marketers & Web Developers For Online News Product by TheNewsghost: 5:19pm On May 05, 2016
Timossa:
I am interested in Writibg for you. But the short code below is not going through at all, showing error. Please, kindly furnish me with the remaining details. Thanks.

Thanks. Sorry about the error in the link. The problem is now solved, you can retry. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Hiring Reporters, Writers, Marketers & Web Developers For Online News Product by Timossa(m): 6:44pm On May 05, 2016
TheNewsghost:

Thanks. Sorry about the error in the link. The problem is now solved, you can retry. Goodluck!

Thank you sir. Presently, I am looking for a full time job and I would like to come in as a Reporter for NewsGhost. I can only do that if the pay package is huge so that I can ignore other full time jobs out there. Better yet, I can stick to my writing, if the pay package can't cover my expenses and needs as a full staff in other companies. I don't want to work with you without putting in my best effort. Please, reply me. Thanks.
Re: Hiring Reporters, Writers, Marketers & Web Developers For Online News Product by TheNewsghost: 6:50pm On May 05, 2016
Timossa:

Thank you sir. Presently, I am looking for a full time job and I would like to come in as a Reporter for NewsGhost. I can only do that if the pay package is huge so that I can ignore other full time jobs out there. Better yet, I can stick to my writing, if the pay package can't cover my expenses and needs as a full staff in other companies. I don't want to work with you without putting in my best effort. Please, reply me. Thanks.

Please, send us a mail with the details on our site and try to explain more clearly. Read this post again and make sure you understand our pay plan.

(1) (Reply)

Lbs/tlc 2016 Conference'' Stand Up For Your Dream / Graduate Policy Maintenance/commission Officer At First Bank Of Nigeria Insuranc / Marketing Executives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.