Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Searching Keywords For 1688.com(different Countries Origin) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Searching Keywords For 1688.com(different Countries Origin) (1742 Views)

Logistics Companies For 1688.com / High Level Keywords For Blogging... / The Origin Of Mammy Market In Army Barracks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching Keywords For 1688.com(different Countries Origin) by chiefkpokp(m): 2:32pm On May 05, 2016
Good day, one of my bros on nairaland was asking me some questions about 1688 and after given him my answer, I felt its better I come here and share this little piece,Who knows,maybe other importers might be having the same issues, so this tips will still be useful to them too..... Yes, 1688.com came onboard to serve China(Chinese), You may think that since 1688 is for chinese so therefore you conclude all goods(items) sold on the platform are manufactured in china, You are damm wrong! There so many Items manufactured outside china, and was imported to China, Sellers that deals on this are those Wholesale Companies that import other countries goods to sell, don't be deceived that all 1688 items are china made or manufactured in china.... Chinese wholesale companies also import goods,Items from other countries,like india,vietnem,usa,uk,italy,turkey,thailand,name it... Just as china also export to other countries as well.

If you are that type that are not always comfortable when seeing items or goods with chinko writtings all over it or manufactured in chinko. This post may be helpful to you. How do you search item on 1688 so that you can see search results of items manufactured in another countries... I would not go into details on how to search for items on 1688 as there are threads on nairaland that give you tips on how to search for item on 1688, by using google translation tools and so on..... Now as a 1688 customers,I assumed you already know how to search keywords, But there is simple tricks on how to search for items in a way that search result will display both china made, and other countries made(Manufacturer).... You can include International trade or Imported, for example, You want to search for toothpaste or soaps,dress,shoe,creams,makeups, or so. You can type on search bar:--- "imported toothpaste" or imported herbal toothpaste, or imported men suit jacket(all in chinese)... And when you search keyword adding imported or international trade... The search results will display, results of different items, Now how do you identify their country of origin? You will see a little icon of different countries (flag), on items showing on the results, for example. You will see germany flag on an item: click the item,read the item description,you will see that the item is imported item and the origin of the country is germany, now you can as well check other products from this store,its maybe the store deal only on imported goods from germany, or they import from different countries...
NB:: I said you should include international trade or imported to your search keyword, But using imported is more preferable because if you use international trade toothpaste,its will not give better results than using "imported". One more time,another example: imported solar panel" (In chinese) You can try on your own and share your experience.... Also take no that, if you don't position your search keywords properly,its would give you a proper result.... Join me as I mourn my Late Oba for 1week...Peace!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Searching Keywords For 1688.com(different Countries Origin) by chiefkpokp(m): 5:42am On Jul 08, 2018
chiefkpokp:
Good day, one of my bros on nairaland was asking me some questions about 1688 and after given him my answer, I felt its better I come here and share this little piece,Who knows,maybe other importers might be having the same issues, so this tips will still be useful to them too..... Yes, 1688.com came onboard to serve China(Chinese), You may think that since 1688 is for chinese so therefore you conclude all goods(items) sold on the platform are manufactured in china, You are damm wrong! There so many Items manufactured outside china, and was imported to China, Sellers that deals on this are those Wholesale Companies that import other countries goods to sell, don't be deceived that all 1688 items are china made or manufactured in china.... Chinese wholesale companies also import goods,Items from other countries,like india,vietnem,usa,uk,italy,turkey,thailand,name it... Just as china also export to other countries as well.

Still valid

If you are that type that are not always comfortable when seeing items or goods with chinko writtings all over it or manufactured in chinko. This post may be helpful to you. How do you search item on 1688 so that you can see search results of items manufactured in another countries... I would not go into details on how to search for items on 1688 as there are threads on nairaland that give you tips on how to search for item on 1688, by using google translation tools and so on..... Now as a 1688 customers,I assumed you already know how to search keywords, But there is simple tricks on how to search for items in a way that search result will display both china made, and other countries made(Manufacturer).... You can include International trade or Imported, for example, You want to search for toothpaste or soaps,dress,shoe,creams,makeups, or so. You can type on search bar:--- "imported toothpaste" or imported herbal toothpaste, or imported men suit jacket(all in chinese)... And when you search keyword adding imported or international trade... The search results will display, results of different items, Now how do you identify their country of origin? You will see a little icon of different countries (flag), on items showing on the results, for example. You will see germany flag on an item: click the item,read the item description,you will see that the item is imported item and the origin of the country is germany, now you can as well check other products from this store,its maybe the store deal only on imported goods from germany, or they import from different countries...
NB:: I said you should include international trade or imported to your search keyword, But using imported is more preferable because if you use international trade toothpaste,its will not give better results than using "imported". One more time,another example: imported solar panel" (In chinese) You can try on your own and share your experience.... Also take no that, if you don't position your search keywords properly,its would give you a proper result.... Join me as I mourn my Late Oba for 1week...Peace!!!!
Re: Searching Keywords For 1688.com(different Countries Origin) by Godsent12(m): 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
please how can I search for phones on 1688 or how can I search for shirts or trousers.
Re: Searching Keywords For 1688.com(different Countries Origin) by chiefkpokp(m): 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
Godsent12:
please how can I search for phones on 1688 or how can I search for shirts or trousers.

Same process, or you can still use tmall.com those are good for phone suppliers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Searching Keywords For 1688.com(different Countries Origin) by Blessedmum(f): 10:03am On Aug 28, 2018
Well done OP, which part of China can I get quality human hair please?
Re: Searching Keywords For 1688.com(different Countries Origin) by asiwaju007(m): 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2018
Blessedmum:
Well done OP, which part of China can I get quality human hair please?

contact me on 07033690298 for ur original, 100% double drawn human hair

(1) (Reply)

Free Google Digital Marketing Skill Training With Certification / Nigerian Prostitutes To Chase Out Foreign Prostitutes- Tamar Tion / Nairalanders Suggestions On Pos ATM Dispense Error Transaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.