Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

How Can I Waybill An Item To Togo At A Cheaper Rate. It's Urgent Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Waybill An Item To Togo At A Cheaper Rate. It's Urgent Please (1565 Views)

Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down / Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. / Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Waybill An Item To Togo At A Cheaper Rate. It's Urgent Please by Gazzy88(m): 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
Can anyone kindy tell me which transport to use that offers the safest and cheapest waybill service to to. The items are some dresses. I need an urgent answer please. Thanks
Re: How Can I Waybill An Item To Togo At A Cheaper Rate. It's Urgent Please by rennylaw(m): 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2018
It actually depends on your location. If you are in Lagos,visit Jibowu, you will get to see various transport lines and they travel to every region in the country.

Their rates however differ depending on the destination of the parcel you intend sending.
Re: How Can I Waybill An Item To Togo At A Cheaper Rate. It's Urgent Please by Gazzy88(m): 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
rennylaw:
It actually depends on your location. If you are in Lagos,visit Jibowu, you will get to see various transport lines and they travel to every region in the country.

Their rates however differ depending on the destination of the parcel you intend sending.
thanks for your prompt response. I'm actually sending it to togo (international). Can I get it done at jibowu too?
Re: How Can I Waybill An Item To Togo At A Cheaper Rate. It's Urgent Please by temple007: 11:30am On Sep 04, 2018
Do you have difficulty sending your cargo to Accra, Cotonou, Lome and other Pan African Country. Have you considered using Colreg Logistics for that purpose. We give you a pocket friendly price and we carry with ease.
For Enquires call the following numbers
Mr Jide 07033922170
Mr Temple 08035189461
Colreg Logistics Your West Africa Cargo Solution Company

Re: How Can I Waybill An Item To Togo At A Cheaper Rate. It's Urgent Please by rennylaw(m): 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
@Gazzy88, I will advise you to use NIPOST then. Their service is dependable and relatively cheap.
I just sent a parcel to this same Togo in the middle of August this year and the parcel got delivered to the addressee within the delivery window given. You can even track your package while in transit.It is that simple.
Cheers.
Re: How Can I Waybill An Item To Togo At A Cheaper Rate. It's Urgent Please by Gazzy88(m): 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
rennylaw:
@Gazzy88, I will advise you to use NIPOST then. Their service is dependable and relatively cheap.
I just sent a parcel to this same Togo in the middle of August this year and the parcel got delivered to the addressee within the delivery window given. You can even track your package while in transit.It is that simple.
Cheers.
Thanks a lot for your concern. I later used a waybill service more cheaper than nipost ×3 and it got delivered the next day. Nipost charged over 30k for a 2kg package to Togo meanwhile the waybill service was just 7k and much more faster. Information is power and thanks to you once more. I'm grateful.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Waybill An Item To Togo At A Cheaper Rate. It's Urgent Please by Chubhie: 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
Gazzy88:
Thanks a lot for your concern. I later used a waybill service more cheaper than nipost ×3 and it got delivered the next day. Nipost charged over 30k for a 2kg package to Togo meanwhile the waybill service was just 7k and much more faster. Information is power and thanks to you once more. I'm grateful.
You've got mail.
Re: How Can I Waybill An Item To Togo At A Cheaper Rate. It's Urgent Please by Boonedocks(m): 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2022
Re: How Can I Waybill An Item To Togo At A Cheaper Rate. It's Urgent Please by sirkelly: 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
It would have been nice to also share the name of the logistics service you used.
Gazzy88:

(1) (Reply)

How To Never Get Suspended Again From Paypal / Ebay Again! Must Read! / N100m Capital: Hotel Or Petrol Station Business? / N100,000 Support For A New And A Genuine Business Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.