Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Ambode Is Working.See The Look Of Newly Completed Brown Street, Oshodi(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Is Working.See The Look Of Newly Completed Brown Street, Oshodi(photos) (1163 Views)

One Of The 114 New Roads Commissioned By Governor Ambode Is In Bad Shape / Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP / Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Is Working.See The Look Of Newly Completed Brown Street, Oshodi(photos) by chie8: 3:05pm On May 05, 2016
In fulfillment of the promise by Governor Akinwunmi Ambode to deliver more accessible inner roads in the State, the rehabilitation of the popular Brown Street in Oshodi Local Government Area has been completed.

Governor Ambode had visited the street on August 19, 2015, where he expressed dismay at the state of the road. He immediately directed the State Public Works Corporation to commence rehabilitation work on the road. The road was completed last month.

The road provides a viable alternative for motorists to link Oshodi-Apapa Expressway, from Agege Motor Road in few minutes.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/pictures-newly-rehabilitated-brown.html

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Working.See The Look Of Newly Completed Brown Street, Oshodi(photos) by rottennaija(m): 3:17pm On May 05, 2016
And cars are already filling up the sided?
Re: Ambode Is Working.See The Look Of Newly Completed Brown Street, Oshodi(photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:25pm On May 05, 2016
When will Nigerians start getting charged for parking on the main road.
Re: Ambode Is Working.See The Look Of Newly Completed Brown Street, Oshodi(photos) by PureWays(m): 3:28pm On May 05, 2016
Ambode is working but I believe he can do better.

He's proved that he's the right man for the Job, I remember sometime last year while the election was still on, wailers doubted his credibility and labelled him a Puppet, I guess he has silenced their doubt.

Well done Ambo, may the good Lord be with you.
Re: Ambode Is Working.See The Look Of Newly Completed Brown Street, Oshodi(photos) by Abagworo(m): 3:36pm On May 05, 2016
rottennaija:

Someone said black people are next to animals.
Re: Ambode Is Working.See The Look Of Newly Completed Brown Street, Oshodi(photos) by updatechange(m): 3:43pm On May 05, 2016
Cos thats how the street was before the re-construction of the road..... so where u want make dem go? Na Lagos u dey o.
rottennaija:
Re: Ambode Is Working.See The Look Of Newly Completed Brown Street, Oshodi(photos) by dannytoe(m): 4:12pm On May 05, 2016
Good work! more money for the jagaban.
Re: Ambode Is Working.See The Look Of Newly Completed Brown Street, Oshodi(photos) by Rossikk(m): 4:16pm On May 05, 2016
Abagworo:

Someone said black people are next to animals.
You are really very stup.I'd. Why is this statement warranted based on motorists parking on the road, beside the pavement? Where else do you expect them to park?
Re: Ambode Is Working.See The Look Of Newly Completed Brown Street, Oshodi(photos) by Rossikk(m): 4:26pm On May 05, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
When will Nigerians start getting charged for parking on the main road.
When the road system becomes better organized, with proper markings, signs, and sidewalks.
Re: Ambode Is Working.See The Look Of Newly Completed Brown Street, Oshodi(photos) by Ajibel(m): 4:40pm On May 05, 2016
Now this is one problem Lagos state government hasn't addressed. When they complete a road project, within a week, the road is already dusty, cars parked and so on. I always wonder why they dont back up every new road project constructed by employing street managers to sweep the roads clean.

In my area, a new road was just completed. But in less than two weeks, it looked like the road which has been there for the past 4 years. Though motorable but dirty.
Re: Ambode Is Working.See The Look Of Newly Completed Brown Street, Oshodi(photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:37pm On May 05, 2016
Rossikk:
When the road system becomes better organized, with proper markings, signs, and sidewalks.
I think what Nigerians need is a proper transport orientation. The roads are not parking lots or garages. When you park on the road, you inconvenience someone else.

(1) (Reply)

The State Of The Economy Under Buhari In Numbers - Picture / Photos: Femi Gbajabiamila Prostrates Before Alaafin Of Oyo / Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.