Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,548 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) OPPRESSION - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) OPPRESSION (16059 Views)

Post-utme: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko Commences Admission. / Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) 2016/2017 Aspirants / Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2016/2017 Admission Process (2) (3) (4)

Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) OPPRESSION by Tonnierichy(m): 11:46pm On May 05, 2016
Abalado:
Sebi i warned nna,when nna dey use mama plenty plates and pot to dey cook goat for main road nko?varsity canteen nko,or eva cool,and many more o..infact e sopos reach 30k sef,awon ode..small pickings,if u won riot pisfuly no be to dey destroy schl property,haba..awon apa,tank God ajibefun don talk say make i knw pay kobo,ope o.
If ah hear say u no pay?! grin
Anyways me like as una won pay like dis ooo
Dem b destroyers for dah una school.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) OPPRESSION by Tonnierichy(m): 11:47pm On May 05, 2016
prodigy97:
this is nothing but daylight robbery, an injustice of the highest order.AAUASU has failed the entire aauites and deserves to be scrapped because it seems it is an extension of the segun Mimiko senate building #we reject 25k reparation payment#
Una go pay more if una no dey careful sef
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) OPPRESSION by Tonnierichy(m): 11:51pm On May 05, 2016
Lisaint:
Am a bonafide student of aaua and I say #NoTo25kRepatriationFee #OccupyAAUA kindly RBC dis on all social media platform.......HRM AY says so

Na ur hand u go peacefully, sadly though and humbly go pay am for bank.
Get d cash asap bro
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) OPPRESSION by Tonnierichy(m): 11:52pm On May 05, 2016
Oma307:
How can they justify to the whole world that the money really worth what u are asking them to pay?
Its too small
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) OPPRESSION by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 05, 2016
Abeg shey pd students go follow pay ni?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) OPPRESSION by Tonnierichy(m): 11:56pm On May 05, 2016
onihaxy:
na my school be this oooooo. I remembered the one we paid in 2009 when students threw stones at vc office. it was N3,500 though
Naija better dah time
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) OPPRESSION by Pope001: 11:58pm On May 05, 2016
RESTITUTION OR REPARATION FEES IN OUR INSTITUTIONS: LEGAL WAY OF EXTORTION.

What shall we say of the law that demands from innocent souls the pounds of flesh they never owe anyone? Where shall we run to for refuge and justice when the law itself has distanced itself from justice and fair play? We seem to live in the world or institution where injustice and looting have become celebrated gems. These are indeed modern germs that are pundit murderers.
Institutions of learning have been turned to factories of money where managements extort the financial wretchedness of students to become wealthy and prolific. Our tertiary citadels of learning have become barracks of extortion where students are played on with pranks. Managements have become pranksters, they are professional at it.
Little damage attracts huge damages is the philosophy for their financial extortion, we can even say they pray students protest and damage valuable items so as to hold them up for it. Apart from the extortion of POST UTME, where they release forms more than the needed students for provisional admission,they still charge them more than meagre on the fees. Executheives!
If a number of 5000 students are to pay a sum of #25,000, how much millions will that make? #125 millionaire!
If EFCC will do her work, is that school not worth being looked into? Please, ICPC, aren't you aware of your tasks again?
Schools' accounts should be investigated, I urge.
Many schools' managements today charge students beyond mercy and justice. They are corruptible managements who amass wealth from where they haven't sown or farmed . It is in other words termed modern stealing. Federal government, won't you look into this? President Buhari, these are enemies of your regime.
Even the blind and the deaf know how difficult Nigeria is at this time. I wonder when the wise and those expected to be sagacious become unwise!
Though you rob us, posterity will soon steal from you.
We say NO to your reparation. AAUA

Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) OPPRESSION by Tonnierichy(m): 12:01am On May 06, 2016
The day AAUA became famous grin
See as all of dem dey blow grammar cheesy
Make una go pay d money kiakia o undecided
Awon apa lipsrsealed
I'll say you guyz use zenith bank, their air condition is the coldest. Cos the queue will be long as fvck grin
Heat and sun go give teach una lesson
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) OPPRESSION by mikolo80: 12:01am On May 06, 2016
lordmayor2013:
I see some students finding it difficult to tell their hustling parents of this fee, i see parents telling their sons to work for the money that they cant pay, i see parents borrowing to pay this money, i see ladies making profit from this saga by calling their many atm machines, i see guys selling their phones considering their parents economic situations, i see final year students packing to live with friends whose rent isnt due, i see some in tears...buh in all no mata ur present situation i see a great future
I see students protesting without destroying public property anymore

Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) OPPRESSION by Tonnierichy(m): 12:04am On May 06, 2016
mhiztee15:
Lalasticlala please front page o.chai I was not there when they were protesting so I will now pay 25000 so painful ###prof ajibefun God is watching you in 3D
Don't mind dem jare.
You can choose not to pay sef.
God's got you. Have faith wink
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) OPPRESSION by focus7: 12:08am On May 06, 2016
This is unacceptable and should be stopped, Mimiko should issue an order to stop it now.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) OPPRESSION by Slimszy: 1:32am On May 06, 2016
Blame your SUG President for this... He definitely lack the leadership and diplomatic skills to calm students during tension and negotiate his way out in favour of the fellow students... Well.... I doubt if the reparation fee would be redressed cause the government see it as an avenue to generate funds and also to serve as a stern warning against such illegitimate actions in future!

During Mandela's administration..we would have staged a very bloody protest...but Mandela was able to calm it down
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) OPPRESSION by nicolosam(m): 2:19am On May 06, 2016
Sollat007:
We Nigerian students in Akure we are meet at Akure central mosque tmoro by 6am for Rally.

By comrade ALAYEWa

are u really sure that u are an undergraduate?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) OPPRESSION by Eeser: 6:21am On May 06, 2016
Well I saw this coming.
Eeser:
On resumption, every student must present 2 letters of attestation. One from his or her local government chairman and another from his or her parent. Every student must sign an affidavit of good behavior. Last but not the least, every student must present an evidence of payment of #100,000 as damages for repairs and compensation to affected person.
If the school authority can do these, next time the small touts see protest, they will run instead of join in the mayhem.
I rest my case.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) OPPRESSION by driand(m): 6:27am On May 06, 2016
amazingdjbest:
We Neva know anything....
Na start we know den...
The end na him we no know...
Oya take this dis one
Reparation fee - #25000
Affidavit - #2500
Bank charge - #500
Registration - #100
Photocopy - #50
Total= #28,150
You didn't add transportation #500#500 angry
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) OPPRESSION by Nobody: 6:33am On May 06, 2016
So you are suggesting something bigger than that figure haba, when oil is dwindling in our economy, with that amount many may not resume for the remaining semester
Tonnierichy:

Its too small
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) OPPRESSION by 2odd(m): 6:43am On May 06, 2016
Tonnierichy:
When una dey spoil things, dey thief pple property una no know
lemme ask you ,was it the entire student populace ?? how about those students that got their house looted ? since u are daft to reason ? it's not every student that came out n destroyed the properties. the whole lot of Akungba-Akoko shops no get good worth 70million . that's if the whole shops were looted.

Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) OPPRESSION by 2odd(m): 6:44am On May 06, 2016
Tonnierichy:
When una dey spoil things, dey thief pple property una no know
lemme ask you ,was it the entire student populace ?? how about those students that got their house looted ? since u are daft to reason ? it's not every student that came out n destroyed the properties. the whole lot of Akungba-Akoko shops no get good worth 70million . that's if the whole shops were looted.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) OPPRESSION by 2odd(m): 6:48am On May 06, 2016
Tonnierichy:
Awon apa lipsrsealed
I'll say you guyz use zenith bank, their air condition is the coldest. Cos the queue will be long as fvck grin
I know u want to gain cheap popularity but when u c any AAUA student or students kindly say it to their Face. Omo ale!!

Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) OPPRESSION by bobowaja(m): 7:07am On May 06, 2016
Tonnierichy:
Awon apa lipsrsealed

Omo ale jatijati. Bastard son of a thousand fathers. Now we have noticed you, can u kindly Bleep off?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) OPPRESSION by Ajixegun: 7:10am On May 06, 2016
The students caused, it is a must pay. I don't know why you have to destroy the institution's properties because you were protesting, it is (was) stupidity. If the students do not pay for their wrongs they can never learning their lessons.

The truth must be told.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) OPPRESSION by mhiztee15(f): 7:11am On May 06, 2016
Lol abi you haff not pay ni...ajibefun na your papa?
Abalado:
Sebi i warned nna,when nna dey use mama plenty plates and pot to dey cook goat for main road nko?varsity canteen nko,or eva cool,and many more o..infact e sopos reach 30k sef,awon ode..small pickings,if u won riot pisfuly no be to dey destroy schl property,haba..awon apa,tank God ajibefun don talk say make i knw pay kobo,ope o.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) OPPRESSION by mhiztee15(f): 7:16am On May 06, 2016
Abeg oga you get 25000 you are not using again?
Tonnierichy:

Don't mind dem jare.
You can choose not to pay sef.
God's got you. Have faith wink
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) OPPRESSION by dekunleJ: 7:54am On May 06, 2016
All the same . the fee is too high. abeg as a fellow alumni let's join hand with our fellow student. ..#OccupyAAUA #SaynoTo25k.... The present situation in the country is harsh... 25000 is too much haba....that rector from owopoly should be careful this isn't polytechnic

Slimszy:
Blame your SUG President for this... He definitely lack the leadership and diplomatic skills to calm students during tension and negotiate his way out in favour of the fellow students... Well.... I doubt if the reparation fee would be redressed cause the government see it as an avenue to generate funds and also to serve as a stern warning against such illegitimate actions in future!

During Mandela's administration..we would have staged a very bloody protest...but Mandela was able to calm it down

Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) OPPRESSION by tibaonnet: 7:58am On May 06, 2016
Had AAUA students seek my advice b4 embarking on the said protest I would have told them to jettison the idea because that is what Ajibefun always pray for to extort his students. Oloriburuku VC, he did the same thing in RUGIPO. E ti ba Ajibefun p'owo.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) OPPRESSION by pweedie(f): 8:20am On May 06, 2016
hyedee:
so called school management only showed concerns about the money to be paid ignoring the lost live and a way to put a stop to further lives to be lost....i will be so disappointed if any student still visit the so called "plenty but rubbish food canteen" cos she is part of dis ridiculous reparation fee...this same set of people judging other politicians of being corrupt..#25,000 for what nau...I pity the future of this Nation. corruption is jst growing too fast.
the name of the canteen u mentioned made me remember those days in Aaua.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) OPPRESSION by easy007: 8:24am On May 06, 2016
#25,000 times 15,000 students= 375million naira.
EFCC go investigate ajibefun
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) OPPRESSION by pweedie(f): 8:24am On May 06, 2016
dekunleJ:
All the same . the fee is too high. abeg as a fellow alumni let's join hand with our fellow student. ..#OccupyAAUA #SaynoTo25k.... The present situation in the country is harsh... 25000 is too much haba....that rector from owopoly should be careful this isn't polytechnic
Remember back in days during Mandela regime. We protested for banks not working and we are to pay school fees. It was a peaceful one and it yielded results. D money is freaking much.

Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) OPPRESSION by GoGod(f): 8:38am On May 06, 2016
Ajixegun:
The students caused, it is a must pay. I don't know why you have to destroy the institution's properties because you were protesting, it is (was) stupidity. If the students do not pay for their wrongs they can never learning their lessons.

The truth must be told.
i wonder how some people think smh
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) OPPRESSION by PapaZeus(m): 9:11am On May 06, 2016
pilli:
This is very outrageous, Ondo state doesn't have good government. Mimiko and Ajibefun your days are numbered.
.Especially Ajibefun with him big belle
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) OPPRESSION by kajoula(m): 9:50am On May 06, 2016
amazingdjbest:
We Neva know anything....
Na start we know den...
The end na him we no know...
Oya take this dis one
Reparation fee - #25000
Affidavit - #2500
Bank charge - #500
Registration - #100
Photocopy - #50
Total= #28,150

WHAT A COUNTRY
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) OPPRESSION by Tonnierichy(m): 10:57am On May 06, 2016
bobowaja:

Omo ale jatijati. Bastard son of a thousand fathers. Now we have noticed you, can u kindly Bleep off?
Hehhehehe
After all the insults now, u go still pay the money

Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling / Secondary School Students Go Into The Forest To Have Sex [photo] / Michael Okpara University Students Protest Hostile Learning Environment