Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification (29721 Views)

Governors' Bid To Get Automatic 2019 Ticket For Buhari Fails At APC NEC Meeting / Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run / Buhari Fails To Release Asset Declaration Documents After CCB Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by GWMI(m): 10:44pm On May 05, 2016
This is a promise, fail and cancel Govt.Only God will help us from this Religious,Tribalistic and divisive APC Govt.Thanks.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by jkaro(m): 10:46pm On May 05, 2016
The way this man is ruling us,i think we better cry unto God,cause day by day the issues at hand is becoming stronger than expected...it is well

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by gurunlocker: 10:46pm On May 05, 2016
Stalwert:
[s][/s]
Sings
Seems like his gonna cry oh why ...
When the tears start dropping and the tears start flooding that's how you know. ... how you know wailer is talking to you.
is like wailrucane a wailrucane
the way you flood every thread with you wailing

Defend the point the guy make, not cancelling the truth OK? and your comment makes no sense than saying "wailing"....don't you have another English?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by poseidon12: 10:47pm On May 05, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari has always been a scam all along. His WAEC certificate is a scam. His economic policies is a scam. His campaign promises is a scam. His assets declaration is a scam. Nigerians are becoming wiser now. The dullard/zombie effect of the APC is losing its grip on gullible Nigerians. Even some of the zombies has started wailing.

I've never seen a man so full of contradiction like Buhari. And some zombies will believe him when he says he's a man of integrity. Integrity my foot! He's so full of double standards. He criticised Obasanjo for touring the world but has outperformed Obasanjo in the Ajala business. He said there's nothing like fuel subsidy but is still paying fuel subsidy. He said he will diversify the economy and make the country less reliant on oil but is busy exploring for oil in the North. He claims he belongs to nobody and everybody but in an interview said he will concentrate on the 97% that voted him to the detriment of the 5% that didn't. Most of his core appointments have been from the North. Haven't you realised that it is during Buhari’s current govt that ethnic and religious crises have been on a rise? The shiites massacre, the Agatu killings, the Mile 12 Hause/Yoruba clash, the Enugu attack and the recent Aba riot. This is simply because Buhari is a tribalist and never a nationalist. He's the king in the north! He's not the true king of a united Nigeria.

The tribalist is clearly a scam. And the most divisive Nigerian president ever.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by amazon14: 10:48pm On May 05, 2016
Not to he will release the assets declaration in France

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by Igwe85(m): 10:48pm On May 05, 2016
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GOD BLESS NIGERIA......
#kokanaye
#ISTANDFIRMLYWITHBUHARI [color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by GWMI(m): 10:49pm On May 05, 2016
Stalwert:
[s][/s]
Sings
When the tears start dropping and the tears start flooding that's how you know. ... how you know wailer is talking to you.
Stalwert:
[s][/s]
Sings
Stalwert:
[s][/s]
Sings
look at what you wrote whether it makes any sense if it do not make sense please relax is not by force to comment.Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by fallout87: 10:50pm On May 05, 2016
Buhari is no different than the corrupt perpetrators he prosecutes.

Dishonest, opaque.... He has even made a new type of corruption with forex.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by eleven(m): 10:50pm On May 05, 2016
Stalwert:
[s][/s]
Sings

Why not counter the facts the man raised instead of abusing him. I guess because you know he is 100 percent right and you cannot fault his obvious facts. You have been scammed by an old trickster and sadly you are yet to realize or wake up. I join 'wailers' in praying for you. Receive sense in JESUS name. Amen

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by qleap2all(m): 10:52pm On May 05, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari has always been a scam all along. His WAEC certificate is a scam. His economic policies is a scam. His campaign promises is a scam. His assets declaration is a scam. Nigerians are becoming wiser now. The dullard/zombie effect of the APC is losing its grip on gullible Nigerians. Even some of the zombies has started wailing.

I've never seen a man so full of contradiction like Buhari. And some zombies will believe him when he says he's a man of integrity. Integrity my foot! He's so full of double standards. He criticised Obasanjo for touring the world but has outperformed Obasanjo in the Ajala business. He said there's nothing like fuel subsidy but is still paying fuel subsidy. He said he will diversify the economy and make the country less reliant on oil but is busy exploring for oil in the North. He claims he belongs to nobody and everybody but in an interview said he will concentrate on the 97% that voted him to the detriment of the 5% that didn't. Most of his core appointments have been from the North. Haven't you realised that it is during Buhari’s current govt that ethnic and religious crises have been on a rise? The shiites massacre, the Agatu killings, the Mile 12 Hause/Yoruba clash, the Enugu attack and the recent Aba riot. This is simply because Buhari is a tribalist and never a nationalist. He's the king in the north! He's not the true king of a united Nigeria.
in whose interest? You are not communicating

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by queencalipso(f): 10:56pm On May 05, 2016
OK! someone has to take the blame for this.

Thinking out loud;; who will it be?
Oh!!! I remember GEJ he outrightly refused to declare his" so y should bubu mk his" public even though he promised to.

Abeg baba Don try jor at least him promise

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by Nayok(m): 10:57pm On May 05, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:

Para re koni mistake ni undecided
Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by UdehEbukaC(m): 11:01pm On May 05, 2016
I am still wondering how and when buhari got that house in Abuja. 'Cos I remember they said during campaign that he is the only former leader that has no house there. Are we ever going to find any of their campaign talks that is actually true.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by UdehEbukaC(m): 11:02pm On May 05, 2016
I am still wondering how and when buhari got that house in Abuja. 'Cos I remember they said during campaign that he is the only former leader that has no house there. Are we ever going to find any of their campaign talks that is actually true. There are so many lies already.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by yaki84: 11:02pm On May 05, 2016
buhari is a serial thief, scammer n above all an ILLITERATE!
quote me anywhere.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by queencalipso(f): 11:02pm On May 05, 2016
GWMI:
[color=#006600][/color]look at what you wrote whether it makes any sense if it do not make sense please relax is not by force to comment.Thanks.
You can't blame him, he only resorted to the last weapon of a defeated man. he has no more lies to defend bubu.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by refreshrate: 11:06pm On May 05, 2016
Stalwert:
[s][/s]
Sings

Guy common sense no suppose hard for you like dis na.

Instaed of you to disprove what he wrote, youre here talking rubbish

Try na ehn,just try

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by ladycomfort(f): 11:07pm On May 05, 2016
He should just sign the budget. That's my own. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by Eluwilussit(m): 11:10pm On May 05, 2016
psychologist:

This man and Apc are the best scammers alive, scamming 160 million people.... Can scamming get better?

Nope! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by nnachukz(m): 11:11pm On May 05, 2016
Bubari is a fraudster. Only zombies think otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by GWMI(m): 11:13pm On May 05, 2016
queencalipso:

You can't blame him, he only resorted to the last weapon of a defeated man. he has no more lies to defend bubu.
queencalipso:

queencalipso:

Thanks for that observation you are the best.Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by GWMI(m): 11:15pm On May 05, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Eluwilussit:

Eluwilussit:

yes APC is having the intention to control the brains of the average nigerians but i tell them God is stronger than them their evil works will be pull down by God.Thanks.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by husseiner: 11:21pm On May 05, 2016
crixtex:
Buhari na thief... ole barawo
u nkomtschew

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by husseiner: 11:22pm On May 05, 2016
UdehEbukaC:
I am still wondering how and when buhari got that house in Abuja. 'Cos I remember they said during campaign that he is the only former leader that has no house there. Are we ever going to find any of their campaign talks that is actually true.
keep wondering...meanwhile keep wailing too...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by Eke40seven(m): 11:24pm On May 05, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:

Your English though!
'Has', 'have', 'Is' and 'are', flying without rules all over the place. I am not an English expert myself.
We might need to probe your WASSCE English results too.
Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by Khalifa100(m): 11:25pm On May 05, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Buhari is obviously a corrupt dullard of daura.

... And the dullard promised his zombies that he'll do it. Lying old malu.

"Mr. Integrity" my foot!
u zombie 2 cox u among doz he promised

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by Eluwilussit(m): 11:33pm On May 05, 2016
UdehEbukaC:
I am still wondering how and when buhari got that house in Abuja. 'Cos I remember they said during campaign that he is the only former leader that has no house there. Are we ever going to find any of their campaign talks that is actually true. There are so many lies already.

Been wondering about that as well. They showed us some wretched and God forsaken place and claimed that the vagabond was as straight as a pole. Yet they look the other way, while Saraki is being singled out for PERSECUTION. HYPOCRISY IS CORRUPTION. cry

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by focus7: 11:38pm On May 05, 2016
Premiumtimes should spare us the controversy and use their investigative Journalism skill to expose what Buhari is hiding, after all saharareporters don't make noise they just come out with the secret someone is hiding. Beside Buhari is not obligated to do so.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by macaranta(m): 11:41pm On May 05, 2016
Washy government

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by tosyne2much(m): 11:44pm On May 05, 2016
I don't know why I passionately like this man

Ride on baba, we dey support you with our prayers cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari’s 2018 New Year Address (Full Text) / Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ / Hadiza Usman Petitions IG, DSS Over Attack At NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.