Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification (29753 Views)

Governors' Bid To Get Automatic 2019 Ticket For Buhari Fails At APC NEC Meeting / Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run / Buhari Fails To Release Asset Declaration Documents After CCB Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by compujyde: 8:55am On May 06, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by kajoula(m): 9:28am On May 06, 2016
Iamlordgee:
[size=18pt]But where is buhari taking this country to sef..[/size]

[size=18pt]DAURA[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by bashydemy(m): 9:37am On May 06, 2016
Jirate:

Sure, Buhari has “Skyrocketed”, they should wait for him in France on Friday.
He Is A man Brim-Full of Contradictions..............
cool cool cool
You are so dumb and stewpid at the same time, Just tell one thing that makes you hate Buhari so much to cook up that mumu story.. Even your Hero that lost woefully has been silent ever since. Mind you no politician in Nigeria can match PMB dignity and integrity go and ask your father he will tell you the same.. So PMB should order the arrest of Tinubu that left office as a Governor in 2007 and put him in jail? What is ineffectual baboons ( Your Hero) doing that he can't prosecute tinubu when he was in power? Mind you it's the State Governor that will summon EFCC for prosecution of past Governors of office holder and the President deal with Federal. Again Tinudu does not have any case with EFCC since he has left office in 2007 but so many PDP Governors that left office same time with him have cases with EFCC.
Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by bashydemy(m): 9:44am On May 06, 2016
sammyomal:

Lol the fulani presido
I SMH for you, That's your President for the next 3 to 7yrs so deal with it or relocate. H
Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by Pavarottii(m): 9:47am On May 06, 2016
Stalwert:
[s][/s]
Sings
Seems like his gonna cry oh why ...
When the tears start dropping and the tears start flooding that's how you know. ... how you know wailer is talking to you.
is like wailrucane a wailrucane
the way you flood every thread with you wailing
Was thinking u will criticize or reply him constructively but u just showed the normal zombie trait.
Well enjoy ur president.
Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by bashydemy(m): 9:49am On May 06, 2016
crixtex:
Buhari na thief... ole barawo
Really? Nobody in your generation either living or dead can match his integrity.
Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by bashydemy(m): 9:58am On May 06, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Buhari is obviously a corrupt dullard of daura.

... And the dullard promised his zombies that he'll do it. Lying old malu.

"Mr. Integrity" my foot!
wailer/robot are here again, We his supporters are not complaining and we don't care if he declare it openly or not after all according to CCB it's compulsory.. If you say Buhari is corrupt then what will you use to qualify your Hero GEJ?
Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by bashydemy(m): 10:11am On May 06, 2016
donsteady:
This nigger should fucking respect the constitution Na! Some one should fucking remind him.
Which part of the constitution says he should declare his assets publicly? If you don't know anything just shut and stop commenting because your co wailers are doing the same.
Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by bashydemy(m): 10:13am On May 06, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:
The Dullard of daura is a shameless lame old brain dead incompetent corrupted camouflage.
Sorry you are from the hatred tribe that none of your tribes will ever get to the level of PMB..
Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by bashydemy(m): 10:15am On May 06, 2016
qleap2all:
in whose interest? You are not communicating
Abeg help me ask him ooooo
Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by bashydemy(m): 10:16am On May 06, 2016
Nayok:

Para re koni mistake ni undecided
hahah na true, He can go and die,
Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by Nobody: 10:16am On May 06, 2016
husseiner:
u nkomtschew

I m like you...
Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by bashydemy(m): 10:17am On May 06, 2016
yaki84:
buhari is a serial thief, scammer n above all an ILLITERATE!

quote me anywhere.
I swear na true you talk but can you try to bring out any evidence that have indict him? Your Father that is litterate where is he today?
Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by Nobody: 10:17am On May 06, 2016
bandad:
This only goes to show that you are also a thief... Ole barawo. Because birds of same plumage flock together. Nonesense.

Are u corroborating dat Buhari na Ole
Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by Nobody: 10:19am On May 06, 2016
bashydemy:
Really? Nobody in your generation either living or dead can match his integrity.

Ode, my ancestors down to me havent stolen govt money...
Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by bashydemy(m): 10:23am On May 06, 2016
longayink:
Has President Buhari ever done anything right in his lifetime, beginning from when he joined Nigerian Armed Forces without the right qualifications, to when he used tanks to shoot himself into power in 1983, up till the time he contested the last presidential election without requisite qualifications as prescribed by INEC and the constitution?

Goodluck Jonathan wanted to scamper away from the heat in Aso Rock, since he believed that sixteen years in government house was like being in a cage; that's why Buhari had the chance to contest.

An Olusegun Obasanjo in Jonathan's shoes could not have allowed Buhari to contest the last presidential elections
When ever i see comment like yours it makes me like that guy Adesina for giving you guys that lovely name........ Wailing wailers. if not doing anything right will make me get to the highest post in this world i don't care. Your Father that have been doing things right where is he? has he ever been a community leader? GEJ wanted to leave Aso rock you said? another joke even my 6yrs old son know the meaning of desperation during last election.
Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by bashydemy(m): 10:27am On May 06, 2016
totorimi:
What is wrong with this old man sef, does he think this is military era. If he fails to do as required the necessary impeachment proceedings should be initiated. The country cannot be set back because of one man.
Sorry to ask you this are you born to be dunce? The President has did the right thing by filling the form and submitting the form declaring his assets. There's is no where in our constitution that says he should declare it publicly but he is the one who said he will as soon as the CCB are through with it and confirm it. So stop disgracing yourself please.
Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by bashydemy(m): 10:28am On May 06, 2016
crixtex:

Ode, my ancestors down to me havent stolen govt money...
How will they steal Government when they never and will never have access to it.. Can you steal what you don't have access to?
Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by bashydemy(m): 10:32am On May 06, 2016
DedeNkem:
Buhari is nothing but another northern thief who grabbed the presidency through deceit.

He doesn't want to disclose or declare his assets because he wants to enrich himself through criminal means like IBB, Obasanjo and Jonathan. He doesn't want to miss this last opportunity. That's the only thing stopping him from declaring his assets publicly, even though he promised to do so during his campaign.

Buhari's so-called fight against corruption is a mere fallacy! He's doing exactly what Obasango did in his so-called "fight against corruption" while he looted the national treasury! Does anyone still remember Obasanjo's desperate ambition for third term? Does anyone still remember how he bribed the NASS with ghana-must-go bags filled with money to support his third term agenda? Shamefully, most Nigerians suffer from Amnesia and that's why this country is a mess!

Buhari who supposed to prosecute Obasanjo for his crimes, sees him as a saint! What about prosecuting IBB for his crimes? For where! Buhari is very corrupt. He's prosecuting few criminals to claim he's fighting corruption, exactly what crook Obasanjo did.

He managed to deceive the whole country by parading himself as an incorruptible person. Well, it worked out for him because he's now the President. A deadbeat one for that matter.

He tricked me. I supported this hypocritical thief financially during his campaign for president, not knowing he's more of the same maladies of this moribund country!

Nkem? abeg this name relate to some tribe..... Oh.. the 5% tribe that will never get to that seat of power. How did GEJ get to power? He decieve the whole country that he has no shoe, He said 4yrs is enough to make Nigeria Great etc... Please are you in Pluto then? Mind you the President never deceive us, We want change and voted for him. Even if it's IBB that contested then we will vote for him cos we just want anything but GEJ and PDP... So G&grin
Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by bashydemy(m): 10:35am On May 06, 2016
CioAngels:
I can see why saraki is rubbishing the judiciary. A man on trial shaking hands with the president, is really a shame to buhari. Umar, i pity you becos buhari will dump you and go tango with saraki. I ask, who is probe who? Nigerians leaders are jointly humilating and saying to the masses they don't care and there is nothing the masses can do to them. May God fight our leaders and their household.
At the bold, If the President refuse to have anything to do with Saraki, you and your likes will come up with another story saying he is a dictator, tyranny etc. He is the President and will attend to anybody. Even IBB that jail him for 2yrs then did he not welcome him?
Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by bashydemy(m): 10:37am On May 06, 2016
tosyne2much:
I don't know why I passionately like this man

Ride on baba, we dey support you with our prayers cool
I swear my brother, I so much like and adore PMB, He is the best thing after Muritala, Rahamat Muhammed that has happen to Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by bashydemy(m): 10:51am On May 06, 2016
SeverusSnape:

As in eh... He brainwashed the likes of tosyne2much grin
For real? but the guy is not complaining so why are you so bothered? I am one of those he brainwashed and am so happy to be brainwashed by him and can't wait to be brainwashed again n 2019. Are you now satisfy?
Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by Nobody: 10:56am On May 06, 2016
bashydemy:
I SMH for you, That's your President for the next 3 to 7yrs so deal with it or relocate. H
3 to 7ys..? are you kidding me.
hope you dont expect this prisido of ours to still be on that sit after this tenure coz if you are, then SMH you are a joker.
Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by Nobody: 11:02am On May 06, 2016
DedeNkem:

Your type of mentality is one of the things that keep this country from progressing.

Haba dedeNkem has it gotten to this?
tell me you cant decode a simple sacastic statement when you read one.

well nna for the records,am not baba buhari's fan.
Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by Nobody: 11:42am On May 06, 2016
bashydemy:
How will they steal Government when they never and will never have access to it.. Can you steal what you don't have access to?

Lols.... funny guy... working in a public primary school, is also working for govt....
Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by DedeNkem: 11:46am On May 06, 2016
bashydemy:
Nkem? abeg this name relate to some tribe..... Oh.. the 5% tribe that will never get to that seat of power. How did GEJ get to power? He decieve the whole country that he has no shoe, He said 4yrs is enough to make Nigeria Great etc... Please are you in Pluto then? Mind you the President never deceive us, We want change and voted for him. Even if it's IBB that contested then we will vote for him cos we just want anything but GEJ and PDP... So G&grin

You're an id*iot for making this a tribal issue. Your type of mentality is exactly what's dragging this country back to stone age! You blabbed away like a tribalist fool you are!

Did I say I supported Jonathan? I made it clear that I spent my own money supporting Buhari during the election! I'm Igbo and didn't care about where he came from or his tribe or his religion because those are irrelevant to me. I believe everyone should be judged by their character. I thought Buhari would great but that's not case today!

Buhari is an abyssal disappointment. Since he became president things have gone downhill!
Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by coolscott(m): 12:14pm On May 06, 2016
cekhoe:
One of the reasons I never voted in the elections is because I never trusted the APC,when I saw the crop of people that were decamping,I knew the change was just a scam,it was more like "going to where the food is",I followed their campaigns, the manifesto was just too unrealistic, but I could convince people to calm down and observe, and now it's becoming glaring for all to see,it's just the same recycled people in power, just under a different party and uniform
true
Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by tomdon(m): 12:27pm On May 06, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari has always been a scam all along. His WAEC certificate is a scam. His economic policies is a scam. His campaign promises is a scam. His assets declaration is a scam. Nigerians are becoming wiser now. The dullard/zombie effect of the APC is losing its grip on gullible Nigerians. Even some of the zombies has started wailing.

I've never seen a man so full of contradiction like Buhari. And some zombies will believe him when he says he's a man of integrity. Integrity my foot! He's so full of double standards. He criticised Obasanjo for touring the world but has outperformed Obasanjo in the Ajala business. He said there's nothing like fuel subsidy but is still paying fuel subsidy. He said he will diversify the economy and make the country less reliant on oil but is busy exploring for oil in the North. He claims he belongs to nobody and everybody but in an interview said he will concentrate on the 97% that voted him to the detriment of the 5% that didn't. Most of his core appointments have been from the North. Haven't you realised that it is during Buhari’s current govt that ethnic and religious crises have been on a rise? The shiites massacre, the Agatu killings, the Mile 12 Hause/Yoruba clash, the Enugu attack and the recent Aba riot. This is simply because Buhari is a tribalist and never a nationalist. He's the king in the north! He's not the true king of a united Nigeria.

he might not be responsible for some of the things you listed but most are truths.
I think he's not just a principled man, no ideology
Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by OreMI22: 12:52pm On May 06, 2016
[size=18pt]You people will wait forever, if you truly thought Buhari would declare his assets.[/size]
Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by tosyne2much(m): 12:56pm On May 06, 2016
bashydemy:
I swear my brother, I so much like and adore PMB, He is the best thing after Muritala, Rahamat Muhammed that has happen to Nigeria.
I'm telling you bro... Despite the criticism levelled against him, I still like and adore the man cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by totorimi: 1:22pm On May 06, 2016
bashydemy:
Sorry to ask you this are you born to be dunce? The President has did the right thing by filling the form and submitting the form declaring his assets. There's is no where in our constitution that says he should declare it publicly but he is the one who said he will as soon as the CCB are through with it and confirm it. So stop disgracing yourself please.

You are the one who has be brain washed to be a dunce. A man came out to say he will live above board and here we are the senate president is been quizzed by CCT for false asset declaration. Does iit not occur to you that this Buhari should not even give room for any controversies as far as asset declaration is concerned, and here you are behaving like a man who's common sense has been taken away from him justifying stupidity raised to the power two. I am sorry for you the biggest dunce.
Re: Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification by bashydemy(m): 5:19pm On May 06, 2016
sammyomal:

3 to 7ys..? are you kidding me.
hope you dont expect this prisido of ours to still be on that sit after this tenure coz if you are, then SMH you are a joker.
Learn to live with t boy, he is gonna be your President till 2013.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims / Yakubu Dogara Dumps APC For PDP / Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.