Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,233 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

My Glo Modem Dosnt Install - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Glo Modem Dosnt Install (1638 Views)

Glo Modem Needed / Glo Modem For Sale And Memory Card 16GB / Glo Modem Or Universal Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Glo Modem Dosnt Install by ecoryt: 6:48pm On May 05, 2016
hello guys i just collect a friend glo bolt modem, and i tried installing it on my pc buy it dosent bring any pop up like other modem i ve used and allso it always showing red light and nothin more

pls i need your help on this
thanks
Re: My Glo Modem Dosnt Install by seedsower(m): 9:24pm On May 06, 2016
uninstall all other modems. Universal, visafone, mtn etc
Re: My Glo Modem Dosnt Install by khorlynz(m): 10:30pm On May 06, 2016
the fellow above me said it all...uninstall any former setup from your system and install the glo...
Re: My Glo Modem Dosnt Install by ecoryt: 8:20am On May 07, 2016
khorlynz:
the fellow above me said it all...uninstall any former setup from your system and install the glo...

the problem is when i plug the modem it dosnt show a pop up to install it driver it nt even at my computer
Re: My Glo Modem Dosnt Install by khorlynz(m): 9:19am On May 07, 2016
just un-install anything related with the software for any of those modem and delete it from the program files on your hard drive... then do a fresh installation.... insert your modem into any of the USB port and check the response of each.
Re: My Glo Modem Dosnt Install by khorlynz(m): 9:25am On May 07, 2016
ecoryt:

the problem is when i plug the modem it dosnt show a pop up to install it driver it nt even at my computer
open the content of the software from my computer and look out for any file that ends with "application" from the list of files for the modem...then run the application and restart your system.
Re: My Glo Modem Dosnt Install by ecoryt: 2:14pm On May 07, 2016
khorlynz:

open the content of the software from my computer and look out for any file that ends with "application" from the list of files for the modem...then run the application and restart your system.

you cant find it in my computer
Re: My Glo Modem Dosnt Install by ecoryt: 2:48pm On May 07, 2016
it working!!!
thanks guys i still try those process and it works
thanks

(1) (Reply)

We Recover Data From Faulty And Formatted Data Storage Devices In Lagos / Pls Help My Cd Rom Can't Read Dvd Plates. / Pls How To Download Setuo Zte Mtn Stick Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.