Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies (59470 Views)

People With Incredible Bodies Featured In The Guinness World Records / UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor / Why Do We Bury Dead Bodies Six Feet Under (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by Johnbosco77(m): 8:35pm On May 05, 2016
ABOKI man no de reason wella in the hot afternoon...
my 2 cents....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by gebest: 8:36pm On May 05, 2016
Too bad
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by philipotex(m): 8:43pm On May 05, 2016
The guy na idiot
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by Flashh: 8:45pm On May 05, 2016
abimbawealth:

shocked
Why open your mouth so wide? grin
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by neo2smart: 8:45pm On May 05, 2016
with him bottle for eyes so, arrant rubbish. This is how peeps will go start liking obituary posts on Facebook.
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by freedom96: 8:47pm On May 05, 2016
finalboss1:
hmmmm

..aboki you nor con see where to take selfie...except dis place..wonder hw dey think self..
I hope u are aware of ur stupidity and the shallowness of ur brain

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by freedom96: 8:50pm On May 05, 2016
tony5002x:
He is an hausa man not surprised undecided
Bastard son of a thousand fathers!Where the hell was ur empty head when alamiseighya's-or whatever d name is- brother snapped a selfie while DSP was on life support?

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by lighting(m): 8:51pm On May 05, 2016
Aboki no get sense since 100BC, always doing the wrong thing at the wrong time.
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by finalboss1(m): 8:52pm On May 05, 2016
freedom96:
I hope u are aware of ur stupidity and the shallowness of ur brain
hmm why insults.... i m sure you below 13.... kid
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by abimbawealth(f): 8:53pm On May 05, 2016
Flashh:

Why open your mouth so wide? grin
Hmmmmm, nothing ooo
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by tony5002x: 8:53pm On May 05, 2016
freedom96:
Bastard son of a thousand fathers!Where the hell was ur empty head when alamiseighya's-or whatever d name is- brother snapped a selfie while DSP was on life support?
ask one oF my fathers am not pained by ur foolishness read wat u wrote
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 05, 2016
jaelz:
This man was under heavy fire for taking selfies with the dead bodies of the kano quiz students during their burials. Recall they all died in a fatal accident along Lagos - Ibadan express way whats this world turning into?

Part of the drawback of social media....

http://jaelziselowo..com.ng/2016/05/this-man-is-under-serious-fire-for.html?m=1

Am so sure the driver is Hausa!!! Daft idiots!!!
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by kurt09(m): 8:58pm On May 05, 2016
I cried when I read that their corpses were flied to Kano. Deceptive Government.
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by freedom96: 9:02pm On May 05, 2016
tony5002x:
ask one oF my fathers am not pained by ur foolishness read wat u wrote
Idiot
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by acada111(f): 9:04pm On May 05, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Nama.

COW!!!! angry
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by whyteflourish(f): 9:04pm On May 05, 2016
Lol...u won't blame him na...everyone wants to be a celeb
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by tony5002x: 9:05pm On May 05, 2016
freedom96:
Idiot
lame try a better word

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 05, 2016
pdppower:
If I say Hausa, say 'cow' . Hausa ...
ur fada
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by ted1741: 9:10pm On May 05, 2016
walahi, tulahi, banchawao, hausa love dead body pass nyamri
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by muhamadnur: 9:18pm On May 05, 2016
hardywaltz:
Abokí na Abokí
whats the meaning of abokí
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by freedom96: 9:27pm On May 05, 2016
finalboss1:
hmm why insults.... i m sure you below 13.... kid
watever.If u are above 13 and u still have such bigotry in u then u re a threat to the Nation.
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by nwakibie3(m): 9:28pm On May 05, 2016
pdppower:
Cow grin grin grin
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by finalboss1(m): 9:31pm On May 05, 2016
freedom96:
watever.If u are above 13 and u still have such bigotry in u then u re a threat to the Nation.
just shut the Bleep up... dnt quote me again
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by freedom96: 9:35pm On May 05, 2016
finalboss1:
just shut the Bleep up... dnt quote me again
stop beeing a bigot then.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by Abiri22: 9:37pm On May 05, 2016
What a Fulani man grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by finalboss1(m): 9:38pm On May 05, 2016
freedom96:
stop beeing a bigot then.
k
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by Oloriokokan: 9:38pm On May 05, 2016
Hausa na Aboki, Aboki na Hausa!
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by Abiri22: 9:39pm On May 05, 2016
jaelz:
This Fulani was under heavy fire for taking selfies with the dead bodies of the kano quiz students during their burials. Recall they all died in a fatal accident along Lagos - Ibadan express way whats this world turning into?

Part of the drawback of social media....

http://jaelziselowo..com.ng/2016/05/this-man-is-under-serious-fire-for.html?m=1
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by Blaizzze(m): 9:39pm On May 05, 2016
pdppower:
COW
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by Nazacent: 9:45pm On May 05, 2016
Northerners, no regard for human dignity both to the dead and living.
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by SAEJO: 9:53pm On May 05, 2016
That's a Malo man for you, always stupid

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by Iwonimi(m): 9:56pm On May 05, 2016
Malla wit manner less ideal

If I av the opportunity of coming back to this world again, OLOHUN ILE YORUBA NI KOTUN DAMI SI

Malla,Malla,Malla

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu / The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben / Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.