Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

The Access Bank Recruitment Team - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Access Bank Recruitment Team (4199 Views)

Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University / Who Knows Anything About Funtay Recruitment Team. Help, Pls!!! / Is Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment A Scam Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Access Bank Recruitment Team by oladamdam(m): 8:05pm On May 05, 2016
Pls house did anybody get dis message

We are pleased to inform you that you have been scheduled for an aptitude test & assessment exercise as follows:

Date: 7th May 2016

Time: 12:00 pm

Venue: 6 Hughes Avenue, Off Borno way, Alagomeji, Yaba.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Access Bank Recruitment Team by Uzch89(m): 8:09pm On May 05, 2016
Same as me

Although mine is 6th.

Did they invite based on 2.1 or 2.2 because I applied with 2.2 and still got the invite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Access Bank Recruitment Team by Dinocarex(m): 8:55pm On May 05, 2016
oladamdam:

We are pleased to inform you that you have been scheduled for an aptitude test & assessment exercise as follows:

Is 7th of May not Saturday
Re: The Access Bank Recruitment Team by moredollar(m): 8:57pm On May 05, 2016
Me too........ 6th
Re: The Access Bank Recruitment Team by 0955eb027(m): 10:08pm On May 05, 2016
was it the contract job you guys applied for? it was the age tin dat put me off.
Re: The Access Bank Recruitment Team by 2kurupt(m): 10:36pm On May 05, 2016
Funny how you guys run off to nairaland to ask who got this or that message & start begging for tips on how to tackle a particular organisation's attitude test or interview questions. undecided

How come you guys don't ever share the info when the application process or procedure is still on??

Learn to be charitable coz a job that's destined for you is gonna be yours no matter the multitude of applicants or man-know-man manipulation needed.

Just my observation, plz don't insult me am not a job seeker

7 Likes

Re: The Access Bank Recruitment Team by bookason100(m): 10:52pm On May 05, 2016
2kurupt:
Funny how you guys run off to nairaland to ask who got this or that message & start begging for tips on how to tackle a particular organisation's attitude test or interview questions. undecided

How come you guys don't ever share the info when the application process or procedure is still on??

Learn to be charitable coz a job that's destined for you is gonna be yours no matter the multitude of applicants or man-know-man manipulation needed.

Just my observation, plz don't insult me am not a job seeker
I think you maybe wrong. Someone posted the job opening here on Nairaland and as matter of fact, that was how I got to apply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Access Bank Recruitment Team by oladamdam(m): 10:53pm On May 05, 2016
Re: The Access Bank Recruitment Team by Makarous(m): 11:09pm On May 05, 2016
bookason100:

I think you maybe wrong. Someone posted the job opening here on Nairaland and as matter of fact, that was how I got to apply.
there's an existing thread for this access bank recruitment process with has the link for application sef. Why dis new thread?
Re: The Access Bank Recruitment Team by tefyma: 11:36pm On May 05, 2016
Please the access bank aptitude message I got doesn't really look real because the sender wasn't access bank.instead it was an individual name that is linked to access bank and I even got to see the message under spam messages....although I applied for it and was contacted before now that next step would be contacted to me... Pls put me through
Re: The Access Bank Recruitment Team by olashubomi01(m): 11:47pm On May 05, 2016
got an invite for tomorrow buh guess I wouldn't be going why because they don't take neco result... just waec
Re: The Access Bank Recruitment Team by oladamdam(m): 5:36am On May 06, 2016
Pls anybody 4 7th may 2016
Re: The Access Bank Recruitment Team by 2kurupt(m): 6:29am On May 06, 2016
bookason100:

My bad. Well my observation ain't only based on this particular vacancy.

Cheers
Re: The Access Bank Recruitment Team by Solahted: 7:36am On May 06, 2016
I also got a job invite from access bank. please do any one have an idea of how access bank

aptitude is usually like?

will appreciate feedbacks.

Thanks.
Re: The Access Bank Recruitment Team by christynonii: 8:41am On May 06, 2016
olashubomi01:
got an invite for tomorrow buh guess I wouldn't be going why because they don't take neco result... just waec
who told u dat?? u betta go with ur NECO nd write d test.
Re: The Access Bank Recruitment Team by emmykingsok(m): 10:22am On May 06, 2016
Solahted:
I also got a job invite from access bank. please do any one have an idea of how access bank

aptitude is usually like?

will appreciate feedbacks.

Thanks.

it's verbal and quantitative reasoning. for verbal reasoning be expecting synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions etc questions. for quantitative reasoning be expecting questions on simple percentages, algebraic equations, world problems, business maths etc. Good luck
Re: The Access Bank Recruitment Team by unstopable123(m): 10:24am On May 06, 2016
tefyma:
Please the access bank aptitude message I got doesn't really look real because the sender wasn't access bank.instead it was an individual name that is linked to access bank and I even got to see the message under spam messages....although I applied for it and was contacted before now that next step would be contacted to me... Pls put me through
Its normal as some of there HR can send d message via der personal mail...mine was like dat..thxxx
Re: The Access Bank Recruitment Team by tiwosho(m): 7:53pm On May 06, 2016
Please, who got a success mail from dem...
Re: The Access Bank Recruitment Team by oladamdam(m): 8:20pm On May 06, 2016
Pls o, hw was 2days exam, my own iz 2moro any hint pls...... thanks, waiting 4reply
Re: The Access Bank Recruitment Team by larrytopsy(m): 8:47pm On May 06, 2016
Thank you for attending the Asssessment @ Access Bank Plc. It was a very useful discussion which definitely highlighted your capabilities and expertise.

Based on the review of your assessment, it was decided that your current attributes are not what the bank is looking for at the moment. We are therefore constrained to inform you that the bank will not be proceeding with the recruitment process.

However, your resume will be added to the bank’s database of candidates to be re-invited at a future date when vacancies exist that meet your impressive experiences and skills.

Thank you for your time and interest in our organisation.

Kind Regards

Recruitment Team

I got this just now. Does it mean I failed the test or I was overqualified? I had 2.1 but the job required 2.2 graduates. Who gpt this too? Can anyone explain pls
Re: The Access Bank Recruitment Team by Damzed(f): 10:04pm On May 06, 2016
Please house,is gatecrashing allowed??
Re: The Access Bank Recruitment Team by nklahot: 12:02am On May 07, 2016
oladamdam:
Pls anybody 4 7th may 2016
oladamdam:
oladamdam:
oladamdam:
oladamdam:
oladamdam:
oladamdam:
my own too is tomorrow I dnt knw if is real same pls but time difference pls call me if u are among 07139375636
Re: The Access Bank Recruitment Team by nklahot: 12:03am On May 07, 2016
nklahot:
my own too is tomorrow I dnt knw if is real same pls but time difference pls call me if u are among 08139375636
Re: The Access Bank Recruitment Team by nklahot: 12:05am On May 07, 2016
[quote author=nklahot post=45383838][/quote]

Re: The Access Bank Recruitment Team by nklahot: 12:05am On May 07, 2016
[quote author=nklahot post=45383856][/quote]that was d message dey give me
Re: The Access Bank Recruitment Team by Uzch89(m): 5:55am On May 07, 2016
Thanks be to God, I was successful in the accessment test. Pls can anyone help me with the possible questions that might be asked during the HR interview on sunday...more like what to except, and what I should read on...

Thank u
Re: The Access Bank Recruitment Team by emmloppy: 1:44pm On May 07, 2016
larrytopsy:
Thank you for attending the Asssessment @ Access Bank Plc. It was a very useful discussion which definitely highlighted your capabilities and expertise.

Based on the review of your assessment, it was decided that your current attributes are not what the bank is looking for at the moment. We are therefore constrained to inform you that the bank will not be proceeding with the recruitment process.

However, your resume will be added to the bank’s database of candidates to be re-invited at a future date when vacancies exist that meet your impressive experiences and skills.

Thank you for your time and interest in our organisation.

Kind Regards

Recruitment Team

I got this just now. Does it mean I failed the test or I was overqualified? I had 2.1 but the job required 2.2 graduates. Who gpt this too? Can anyone explain pls

dats a very 'mild' way of drafting a regret mail,,at same time coining it in a way u won't feel bad after reading....hard luck man...ur's will definitely come...
Re: The Access Bank Recruitment Team by larrytopsy(m): 3:19pm On May 07, 2016
emmloppy:

dats a very 'mild' way of drafting a regret mail,,at same time coining it in a way u won't feel bad after reading....hard luck man...ur's will definitely come...

Thanks
Re: The Access Bank Recruitment Team by deagbotola(m): 9:21pm On May 09, 2016
Please, when did you finish the test that day, because my brother left for Yaba this morning from Ibafo and he's yet to be home. I need your response quick please. Thank you
Re: The Access Bank Recruitment Team by Drayoflife(m): 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
christynonii:

who told u dat?? u betta go with ur NECO nd write d test.
Hello! I got your mail but couldn't read or reply it due to something I don't understand. What's up?
Re: The Access Bank Recruitment Team by christynonii: 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
Drayoflife:

Hello! I got your mail but couldn't read or reply it due to something I don't understand. What's up?

HI dray, just want to inquire abt the final interview, please reply Dat mail with ur whatsapp number. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Wesley University Ondo / Nnpc Test Format / NERC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.