Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,936 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University (26106 Views)

United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days / CBN Offers Automatic Employment To Ebonyi First-Class Graduates Of Economics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by londonrivals: 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
51 First Class graduates of Gombe State University (GSU) have been offered automatic employment by Access Bank of Nigeria Plc as a way to motivate them to contribute to the economy of the country

http://www.metronaija.ng/access-bank-employs-all-51-first-class-graduates-of-gombe-state-university/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by sarrki(m): 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
Double edge sword

State account will go to them I it is not with them

Smart marketing skills

24 Likes

Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by Unionised(m): 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
londonrivals:
51 First Class graduates of Gombe State University (GSU) have been offered automatic employment by Access Bank of Nigeria Plc as a way to motivate them to contribute to the economy of the country

http://www.metronaija.ng/access-bank-employs-all-51-first-class-graduates-of-gombe-state-university/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Lets see how many will survive one year there.

Another stunt to get their hands on the state's pie

14 Likes

Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by DrRasheed: 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
Nothing honorary, majority of the boards members of access are from Gombe.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by ConAir(m): 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
Good move from them, but why specifically from Gombe state university?

What happened to other prestigious conventional universities like Oau, ui, unn and others

Why not random selection from different universities, I believe that it is politically motivated.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by eTECTIVe(m): 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
So whether dey got first class in Arabic , Chemistry , Biology or Fud and Nutrition dey will work with Bank? Anyways atleast kudos to dem for offering employment. Afta all if someone with a NEPA certificate is employable as President and a lawyer is in charge of Power den even a zoologist can b a bank manager

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by slapandfall(m): 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
Thank you Buhari.. Buhari till 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by AngelicBeing: 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by afbstrategies: 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
ok
Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
First class working in a bank? People don't get it that every first class material is meant to be in the classroom not in the field.
What do I know sef.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by siralos135: 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
Good one
Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by iHart(m): 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
Business strategy...

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by salbis(m): 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
Good for them. At least 51 persons are out of the over saturated labour market.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by usmanktg2(m): 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
D
Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by iHart(m): 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
Iruobean:
Please Niralanders, I need job. I studied mechanical engineering, I am serving in Rivers State, will be passing out Next month. Pls I need your help as I am willing to work in any firm within out outside the state. Pls help a brother. I have expert k owledge on the use of AutoCAD for various engineering designs. I also have a professional certification on UK HSE level 1,2&3.

Here is my email. Irusam2017@gmail.com
I may suggest you remove the part where you said you want to work and get experience, nobody will like to employ you just to teach you and then after learning you leave them.

23 Likes

Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
E no pass this type of jobs.
Probably the bank was built for themmm grin grin
See their Aboki faces
Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by dFroshie(m): 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
so if i study engineering course from the university na Access job i go dey wait for

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by fergusen: 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
Catch them fresh. cheesy
Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by greatjoshy(m): 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
Good
Wonderful move, it's very good... It will help motivate them and other students.
But I think first class graduates are supposed to be automatically retained as teachers in very high ranking public schools or retained as lecturers so that they can maximally impact knowledge to others and help improve our national academic standard

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
Iruobean:
Please Niralanders, I need job. I studied mechanical engineering, I am serving in Rivers State, will be passing out Next month. Pls I need your help as I am willing to work in any firm within out outside the state. Pls help a brother. I have expert k owledge on the use of AutoCAD for various engineering designs. I also have a professional certification on UK HSE level 1,2&3.

[s]Pls help a brother. I am not really after the pay. I just need a place where I can be working and be getting experience.[/s]

Here is my email. Irusam2017@gmail.com
hw old r u boy? u no do economics as a subject 4 skul? I be science student too so economics dey among d subject u go do. factors of production be Land, Labour, Capital & Entreprenurer. Reward for Land is Appreciation, Reward for Labour na HUGE PAY wey dem dey call WAGES/SALARY. if you go for job interview & you tell employer sey u r nt after d money, my brother dem no go employ u

4 Likes

Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by Gerrard59(m): 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
So Access now employs from state universities? shocked shocked

You don't mean it? shocked

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by idreezbaba(m): 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
congratulations their net worth just surpassed wizkid or davido
Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by Gerrard59(m): 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
radiokilla:
First class working in a bank? People don't get it that every first class material is meant to be in the classroom not in the field.
What do I know sef.

Fallacious claim. Only you meant that not everyone.

So they should stay in classrooms, so you'll accuse them of just being lecturers after graduation even with their first class?

We would not take it! grin

8 Likes

Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by Iruobean(m): 8:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
iHart:
I may suggest you remove the part where you said you want to work and get experience, nobody will like to employ you just to teach you and then after learning you leave them.

Thanks bro
Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by Cutehector(m): 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
For their mind these graduates will think it will be rosy.. When the bank slams them with targets, their brains will reset

5 Likes

Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by Cutehector(m): 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
Gerrard59:
So Access now employs from state universities? shocked shocked

You don't mean it? shocked
you are even right.. They said dey don't employ graduates from state uni

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by Bgorgeous: 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
way to go
Well done
Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by Elgeelistic: 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
londonrivals:

You will think they are generous - na lie! They have acute shortage of staff generally but worst in the North. These guys are about to be struck by a moving train.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by AZeD1(m): 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
radiokilla:
What do I know sef.
Who told you the bold part?

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by Quality20(m): 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
will they all take the job offer?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by aspirebig: 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
That employment will tie them down....
They better seek PhD studies in foreign universities and in 3 to 4 years, they are out and live a better life....

First class is on the increase in the country. ..

There are many fully funded PhD programmes in the western world.

Lecturing will be a better option, or even a consultant .

Though it is one thing to make first class and another to be successful in your chosen profession.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WORKFORCE Interview Invite / Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria Management Trainee Program 2014 / Workforce Academy II 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.