Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank (26869 Views)

"I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim / Heritage Bank Is Not In Distress-CBN, Heritage Bank Rubbish Rumour / YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by Nobody: 6:46am On May 06, 2016
Good job by the bank's Social Media Handlers.

Good sense of humour. Good for publicity.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by MrDojo(m): 6:47am On May 06, 2016
Hehehehe

Big ups for HB...

I've not seen any bank trading banter with a costomer like that...
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by whyniel: 6:49am On May 06, 2016
ki02020:
The ending aspect of the whole Convo makes me feel the story was cooked with weed to portray them as socialites bank

...In other words all na for publicity cool

My thought exactly
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by NaLaugh: 6:52am On May 06, 2016
"Subject changer". smiley
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by Nobody: 6:52am On May 06, 2016
Juxtified:
lol. I give them 10/10 also.

I hope they won't change this their commendable attitude towards customers when their customer base increases.

I remember GTBank used to be like that until they became 'big boys', now they send you to queue outside the bank, before you now progress slowly into the queue within the banking hall. Not to mention their insulting & lackadaisical attitude.

GT's customer service is seriously changing for worse.

Before, I used to get my issues resolved on twitter. Not anymore.

Even now, their 180 line no longer has "speak with our customers service agent " option. Just some pre-recorded messages that are too generic to solve one's issues.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by miqos02(m): 6:55am On May 06, 2016
omenka:
Dang! Lmao! cheesycheesy

Now I feel the urge to open an account with them and encourage my friends to as well. cheesy

Try this with UBA and you'd wish the world still practices only trade by batter. Most archaic bank on the planet!
same with gtb and their queues like say u dey filling station
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by dahmie2013: 6:56am On May 06, 2016
Heritage bank, dat was lovely! I enjoyed every single bit of it. But more importantly, give d guy a feed back dat d issue has been resolved.
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by realnas(m): 7:02am On May 06, 2016
That person behind heritage's twitter handle deserves a medal I mean this is a case study of how to engage with ur customers kudos to them .hope some business school have hecked that convo

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by darkenkach(m): 7:03am On May 06, 2016
DaBullIT:
Now that's hilarity grin

But what or who is T??

grin

Ha! bros, you no sabi T? that boi that wants to commit suicide but before going, he called his friends to tell them were it was going to be.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by prinsam30: 7:04am On May 06, 2016
Juxtified:

I hope they won't change this their commendable attitude towards customers when their customer base increases.

I remember GTBank used to be like that until they became 'big boys', now they send you to queue outside the bank, before you now progress slowly into the queue within the banking hall. Not to mention their insulting & lackadaisical attitude.

ur on point my guy very true

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by Ghost447(m): 7:17am On May 06, 2016
DaBullIT:
Now that's hilarity grin

But what or who is T??

grin
Tiwa Savage
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by Orikinla(m): 7:18am On May 06, 2016
You just made Heritage Bank the #GidiBlues of today for banking in Nigeria. Customer service can make a lot of difference.
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by nawtyme: 7:19am On May 06, 2016
omenka:
Dang! Lmao! cheesycheesy

Now I feel the urge to open an account with them and encourage my friends to as well. cheesy

Try this with UBA and you'd wish the world still practices only trade by batter. Most archaic bank on the planet!
This might be the only thing I will agree with you on this forum. Try that with UBA, and they will even start telling lies.
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by Ghost447(m): 7:22am On May 06, 2016
jeyselassie:
either tiwa savage or tee billz
It should be Tiwa Savage because she was the one who reported the drug use to the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by Missonas(f): 7:30am On May 06, 2016
Dem get time to do all dat as dem no get plenty customers to attend to
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by Praktikals(m): 7:31am On May 06, 2016
DaBullIT:
Now that's hilarity grin

But what or who is T??

grin
T + Drugs = Teebills

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by AfroKnight: 7:31am On May 06, 2016
I love this. I'm going to open an account with them. grin
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by Generalkorex(m): 7:47am On May 06, 2016
omenka:
Dang! Lmao! cheesycheesy

u mean Useless Bank of Africa
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by sokera: 7:49am On May 06, 2016
DaBullIT:
Now that's hilarity grin

But what or who is T??

grin
Tiwa savage
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by Nobody: 7:58am On May 06, 2016
IF YOU ARE READING THIS, I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU!
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by HAH: 8:09am On May 06, 2016
Why should I save my money in a bank owned by Saraki after I have knowledge of what happened to SGBN and trade bank.
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by Born14clara(m): 8:41am On May 06, 2016
This is a wonderful advert, I think I need an account with them.
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by nairaarea: 8:53am On May 06, 2016
ok

Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by DaBullIT(m): 9:08am On May 06, 2016
sokera:
Tiwa savage
T- = t-bLIZZ
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by DaBullIT(m): 9:08am On May 06, 2016
Ghost447:
Tiwa Savage
T- = t-bLIZZ

YOU try
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by Emmysteve(m): 9:09am On May 06, 2016
Ghost447:
It should be Tiwa Savage because she was the one who reported the drug use to the world.
Tiwa Savage with Mr? Where is your brain?
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by DaBullIT(m): 9:09am On May 06, 2016
ATM on drugs = T- = t-bLIZZ
darkenkach:

Ha! bros, you no sabi T? that boi that wants to commit suicide but before going, he called his friends to tell them were it was going to be.
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by Ghost447(m): 9:20am On May 06, 2016
Emmysteve:
Tiwa Savage with Mr? Where is your brain?
So you could not make your point without being sarcastic? May Lucifer visit you.
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by harmbhrosz(m): 11:01am On May 06, 2016
omenka:
Dang! Lmao! cheesycheesy

I hate that bank with blood n water
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by Mekurexx: 11:01am On May 06, 2016
Lovely hilarious professional banter! grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:08am On May 06, 2016
Juxtified:

That could also go horribly wrong.

Giving a low-level support staff free rein to free-style, "as-the-spirit-leads", is a recipe for disaster.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weavon and wig Business-how To Start / Customers Stranded As Bdcs In Abuja, Kano, Lagos Shutdown Over Dollar Spike / See How Nigerians Spend For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.