Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,656 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

"I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim (54595 Views)

Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Tony Elumelu Reacts To Lagos Collapsed School Building / Dangote Welcomes His Friend Otedola To Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by dainformant(m): 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nigerian billionaire and Chairman of Heirs Holdings Ltd, Tony Elumelu, was forced to defend himself after he was categorized among the notable Nigerians who graduated with a Third class from their respective universities.

Following the Dino Melaye certificate saga, a twitter user named those respectable citizens whom he felt graduated with a 3rd class degree. The wealthy philanthropist Elumelu reacted with seriousness to the trending post. See below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/nigerian-billionaire-tony-elumelu.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by dainformant(m): 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by soberdrunk(m): 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
Baba nor wan hear say dem mix am with the ''olodos" angry

Ps-People in this part of the world mistake 'retentive memory' for 'intelligence', the fact that you can go to school, study a particular syllabus and pass examinations doesnt make you 'intelligent'. Intelligence is very dynamic and cuts across various fields of study, both 'practical' and theory......... angry In lay mans terms "You fit sabi book make you nor get sense" angry

217 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by iykofias(m): 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
What difference does it make, the man is a billionaire for Christ sake

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
Lol.... The man tire.

Graduated with first class. Best
Graduated with 2.1. Better
Graduated with 2.2. Good
Graduated with 3rd class. Keep on moving....

Live your life.....

I tire with this class class stuffs!!!! undecided

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by ChangeIsCostant: 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
dem wan spoil this man shine

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by Splinz(m): 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
That's amebor Nigerians for you. Lousy busybodies!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by brostheo(m): 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
The billionaire even get time to reply her,her papa way get 1st class how much he get for he account?

Anyways the girl don get her aim,she don get attention

37 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by TRADELYN: 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
It would have been more interesting for Tony Elumelu to tell us his grade. shocked
Click below for all your research projects, business plans, etc.
https://www.nairaland.com/tradelyn

4 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by ufuosman(m): 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
Some people can spoil person name. Oga no mind dem, na country wen will find ourselves, where everything is possible
Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by SuperSuave(m): 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
Na who dey start all dis lies sef grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by Jesusloveyou: 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
ILoveToFuCcK:
My own grade na fυcking pυssy First Class
who dash you first class, becos first class dont loveffuck

2 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by Idydarling(f): 7:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
he should be arrested
Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by dolphinife: 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
He understood the fact that most Nigerians have failure in retentive memory....

They can stereotype!!!

That's how they also stereotyped Wole soyinka to be a third class graduate....the man came out sometimes last year to deny and debunk some lies....

It's just an excuse for failures who used all their time frolicking with assholes while on camppus

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by rattlesnake(m): 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
so what is the blantant "true".......ode
Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by winkmart: 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
At least, he go school
Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by ednut1(m): 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
in advanced countries u rarely hear about grades. no be this same nigeria people dey go waste money and time for school with nothing to show for it. be the label graduate. shior

5 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by obafemee80(m): 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
3rd class is not a barrier to achieving your dreams and great things..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
The person that rant this rubbish on social media is the most stupid and useless person on planet earth. The man is already a billionaire and the is the most important thing. Is better i have third class or even pass and become a billionaire than to have first class and be poor.
What matters is how successul u are finacially.

Who first class help.

6 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by emeijeh(m): 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
Eyah

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by Dandsome: 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
Chai... Everybody wants to claim I TOO KNOW on top another person matter.

2 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by Elnino4ladies: 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
Same Shit was said about Prof wole soyinka
Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by ikorodureporta: 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
Show us yr certificate
Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by reyscrub(m): 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
This day, all our politicians are now having a surrogate certificate whereby their acquired professional cert can not boast of practising in their field.

Few of them are:
Bukola Saraki, a medical doctor who can not fix a drip on patient

Goodluck Jonathan, zoologist who can not manage a pet range

Sambo, an Arch who can not design a bungalow

Name others you know

2 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by Qmerit(m): 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
When I say all these men re with us here on Naira land I knew what I was saying!!!!

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by Daboomb: 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
soberdrunk:
Baba nor wan hear say dem mix am with the ''olodos" angry

Ps-People in this part of the world mistake 'retentive memory' for 'intelligence', the fact that you can go to school, study a particular syllabus and pass examinations doesnt make you 'intelligent'. Intelligence is very dynamic and cuts across various fields of study, both 'practical' and theory......... angry In lay mans terms "You fit sabi book make you nor get sense" angry

The fact that you cant read, understand, assimilate what you read and then "put it down" in response to exam questions that yo are asked......... leading to your failure and eventual "Pass/3rd Class" graduation, is hardly a reflection of an intelligent person!

If you cant overcome "basic tests" that all your mates could overcome in school .... how would you claim to be able to overcome more serious, life-challenges?
Just look at our NASS and you will see what a critical-mass of "people of average cranial ability" can do to a nation.
undecided undecided

Your "Class of Degree" is also a "part-measure" of your level of intelligence , take it or leave it.

Well, l know "3rd Class materials" will always claim "I am Tony Elumelu"!
But they forget that any fool can make/jam money in a very corrupt environment like Nigeria ....

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by yeyeboi(m): 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ok
Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by Eke40seven(m): 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
I don't know which myth is more pronounced in Nigeria.
Nigeria lost 100 to 1 to India and the balls changed to lion and only Mudashiru overcame with the juju in his leg to score the only goal we had and India was then banned from football.
Or
Wole Soyinka graduating with a 3rd class.

Or that Philip Emeagwali is the "father of the internet".

That got me thinking, what other lies have been peddled as facts in Nigeria given that we are also too lazy to do independent research on issues.
One word, "Pathetic."

9 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by Daboomb: 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
ednut1:
in advanced countries u rarely hear about grades. no be this same nigeria people dey go waste money and time for school with nothing to show for it. be the label graduate. shior

Those who go to school to waste not just their money, but their time, end-up with a low grade (like Failure/Pass/3rd Class grin ) .... but those who know why they went to school, come out with brilliant results!

So, chose what you want to get out of School, and you will get it. SIMPLE!

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Has 4 Billionaires, 360 Multimillionaires, 6,800 Millionaires. / Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / This Is The Number One Reason You Are Still Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.