Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Funke Akindele Weds Again !! This Time With JJC Skillz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Weds Again !! This Time With JJC Skillz (4365 Views)

Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo / Funke Akindele Celebrates JJC Skillz 40th Birthday With Music Video / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Weds Again !! This Time With JJC Skillz by oatzeal(m): 9:57pm On May 05, 2016
Funke Akindele Weds Again !! JJC Skillz & Funke are currently tying the nuptial knot in a yet-to-be-confirmed location

[img]http://3.bp..com/-NWBJmX0n2YU/VyuyHkWddJI/AAAAAAAAQbI/IJR3g9r4bYI5iF7LuyfNmmgyWeCh8v-BQCLcB/s640/FUNKE%2BAKINDELE%2BWEDS%2BAGAIN.jpg[/img]

New unconfirmed reports are indicating that Nollywood actress, Funke ‘Jenifa’ Akindele is currently in the middle of a wedding ceremony with her new heartthrob Abdul Rasheed Bello, popularly known as JJC Skillz....

If radio OAP, Lolo‘s recent instagram post is anything to go by, then the new heartthrobs are currently tying the nuptial knot.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-oDTIvyeTrN8/VytQMv01lqI/AAAAAAAAWLg/C1Bstz0Y8UYTk3e9U1SlOWib_gCrOWG_QCLcB/s400/in.PNG[/img]

‘Live at #jenifas wedding funkejenifaakindele Hml ore mi’, she wrote.
Funke had recently met with JJC Skillz’ family in the UK.
More to develop on this story…..

cc lalasticlala seun

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/05/funke-akindele-weds-again-jjc-skillz.html
Re: Funke Akindele Weds Again !! This Time With JJC Skillz by oatzeal(m): 9:58pm On May 05, 2016
hml to her
Re: Funke Akindele Weds Again !! This Time With JJC Skillz by Michellla(f): 10:33pm On May 05, 2016
picture of the couple or....you know the drill
Re: Funke Akindele Weds Again !! This Time With JJC Skillz by Ayento: 10:42pm On May 05, 2016
wish her all d best in marriage but hope dis jjc skillz no go Bleep up sha? I will miss ur jenifa's dairy o
Re: Funke Akindele Weds Again !! This Time With JJC Skillz by currency10(m): 10:57pm On May 05, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Funke Akindele Weds Again !! This Time With JJC Skillz by Afrok(m): 11:10pm On May 05, 2016
Op when the report turns to according to a CONFIRMED REPORT, I'll comment coz I ain't no Freeze mehn... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Weds Again !! This Time With JJC Skillz by prela(f): 11:44pm On May 05, 2016
Happy Married Life my one & only Jenifa
I hope its just his seed u need, have a child and find ur way o cos I heard he has 3 kids with R diff. Women
Hmmm
Re: Funke Akindele Weds Again !! This Time With JJC Skillz by daveP(m): 12:43am On May 06, 2016
shuu.... a new diary again?

Lolo can't play tricks like that na..... @afrok, are you thinking what I was thinking while I was thinking about what you thought I was thinking about while you were in deep thoughts? grin
Re: Funke Akindele Weds Again !! This Time With JJC Skillz by Rapsowdee01(m): 12:49am On May 06, 2016
Dear OP, i'm pretty sure this might be a scene for her sitcom Jenifa's Diary......
Re: Funke Akindele Weds Again !! This Time With JJC Skillz by Afrok(m): 1:27am On May 06, 2016
daveP:
shuu.... a new diary again?

Lolo can't play tricks like that na..... @afrok, are you thinking what I was thinking while I was thinking about what you thought I was thinking about while you were in deep thoughts? grin
boss I was thinking the same thing you were thinking until suddenly I was lost in deep thoughts cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Weds Again !! This Time With JJC Skillz by pretydiva(f): 6:27am On May 06, 2016
Dis should be a scene frm jenifa's diary
Re: Funke Akindele Weds Again !! This Time With JJC Skillz by MotherConfesor(f): 9:47am On May 06, 2016
I hope u find happiness... That's all that matters
Re: Funke Akindele Weds Again !! This Time With JJC Skillz by UIA04(f): 11:31am On May 06, 2016
@op it's actually jenifer getting married not funke akindele
Re: Funke Akindele Weds Again !! This Time With JJC Skillz by daveP(m): 12:14pm On May 06, 2016
Afrok:
boss I was thinking the same thing you were thinking until suddenly I was lost in deep thoughts cheesy
ahh, make it back to shallow level o. Tiwa don join Waheed and adigun on screen: Jenifas diary.

wait, it might be a shot from on set. maybe shege wedded suliat on set and Lolo updated it knowing fully well the kinda contro it will cause. Hmm ( smooches beard)

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Weds Again !! This Time With JJC Skillz by Danielle22(f): 12:51pm On May 06, 2016
Okay
Re: Funke Akindele Weds Again !! This Time With JJC Skillz by ennysuccess(m): 3:18pm On May 06, 2016
sherikoko in d building

(1) (Reply)

CNN Releases The List Of 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians / Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) / Dear Men Will You Marry This Beautiful Women With Lot Of Muscles (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.