Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,487 members, 7,812,511 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

19 Year Old Boy Kills Mother For Wanting To Have Sex With Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19 Year Old Boy Kills Mother For Wanting To Have Sex With Him (7202 Views)

19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside / Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos / Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19 Year Old Boy Kills Mother For Wanting To Have Sex With Him by Packboizzy(m): 10:05pm On May 05, 2016
A 44 year old mother, Anastasia Novikova-Sosina was murdered by son, Egor Sosin, 19 for persuading him to have sex with her.
The 19 year old explained that his mother had wanted to have sex with him, and he had refused, before he brutally attacked her, as reported by a witness.
Egor said he was hoping to 'expel the devil' from his mother which led to him strangling her to death with the cable of a phone charger in a Russian hotel.
He narrated further to hitting the mother severally to make sure she was dead 'I had been choking her about half an hour. Satisfied that she had died, I sat on her and began to punch her with all my force.
'I hit her in the face. There were not less than 20 hits, they were strong.
'I cried when I hit her, and I was well aware that with my actions I was killing my mother.
'I bit her into the neck on the right side and felt the blood in my mouth.
'I saw blood running from my mother's face from my hits.'
It was reported that the boy had given first statement to why he killed the mother to staff from five star Korston Hotel when they entered the room where the mother and son were sharing.
continue:
http://kaimasgist..com.ng/2016/05/19-year-old-boy-kills-mother-for.html

Re: 19 Year Old Boy Kills Mother For Wanting To Have Sex With Him by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 05, 2016
I no know who i go blame but rip to the mother
Re: 19 Year Old Boy Kills Mother For Wanting To Have Sex With Him by seunlayi(m): 10:46pm On May 05, 2016
Let us blame the devil as usual, After all, he can't come and defend himself

2 Likes

Re: 19 Year Old Boy Kills Mother For Wanting To Have Sex With Him by gud4dbest(m): 11:15pm On May 05, 2016
Save the narrative...but u killd her!huh
Re: 19 Year Old Boy Kills Mother For Wanting To Have Sex With Him by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 06, 2016
if you believe this then u can believe anything

1 Like

Re: 19 Year Old Boy Kills Mother For Wanting To Have Sex With Him by tuzeriouz(m): 3:53pm On May 06, 2016
Permit me to know why women always make men to be killer?
Re: 19 Year Old Boy Kills Mother For Wanting To Have Sex With Him by PastorFire: 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
A
Re: 19 Year Old Boy Kills Mother For Wanting To Have Sex With Him by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
Oedipus complex
Re: 19 Year Old Boy Kills Mother For Wanting To Have Sex With Him by Lastmankc(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
There's something this guy is not telling us.
Dead body no dey talk .
Re: 19 Year Old Boy Kills Mother For Wanting To Have Sex With Him by ThinkSmarter: 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
Between you, a murderer that killed your mother in a very horrific way and your mother that is sex starved and wants to lure u to incest act, who is possesed by the devil.
You of course
Savage!
Spits on you.

1 Like

Re: 19 Year Old Boy Kills Mother For Wanting To Have Sex With Him by Karlovych: 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
embarassed Terrible
Re: 19 Year Old Boy Kills Mother For Wanting To Have Sex With Him by DoctorDree(m): 12:30am On Oct 25, 2021
Omo this one na one kind oooo
Re: 19 Year Old Boy Kills Mother For Wanting To Have Sex With Him by babadigu(m): 2:30am On Oct 25, 2021
In Russia mom-son incest sex is a common thing, and getting normal thing on a regular basis. It is a kind of fashion there
Re: 19 Year Old Boy Kills Mother For Wanting To Have Sex With Him by Kindness218: 6:12am On Oct 25, 2021
Your mother pressurised you into having sex with her not enough reason for you to end her life
Re: 19 Year Old Boy Kills Mother For Wanting To Have Sex With Him by molbic(m): 7:16am On Oct 25, 2021
Well how do we judge this case now , but before we sentence the boy ,
Let's assume the boy is the one that wanted to have sex with the mom and the mom kill him how do you judge it ,

Re: 19 Year Old Boy Kills Mother For Wanting To Have Sex With Him by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:18am On Oct 25, 2021
Omo things dey happen o shocked

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Abduct Couple On Farm In Osun / Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid / Six Policemen, LASTMA Official Arrested For Extortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.