Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,175 members, 7,864,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:05 AM

The Power Of Choice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Power Of Choice (384 Views)

Jamb Statistics Of Student That Applied To Your School/course Of Choice / Jamb Statistics Of Student That Applied To Your School/course Of Choice.. / Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Choice by itzduke(m): 10:35pm On May 05, 2016
Power Of Choice - Saliu Lateef
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Let me start by saying "being successful in life starts with a choice, because a change in status begins with a change in desire. God's word says in Deuteronomy 30:19 - " I have put before you life and death", choose life that you may live. Joel Osteen once said "you can change your world by changing your words". Don't go about imitating others, because that's what has made many people in the world to become miserable and rejected. You are at your best when you are at yourself, you are great only when you start believing you can, I urge you today start believing you can, start thinking positive, have a positive mentality towards life and see how you'll achieve great results and goals, I tell you today, you are what you see or think. God word says in Proverbs 23:7 " for as a man thinketh in his heart so he is". You can't plant failure in your heart and expect to harvest success in return, it's never possible, for like begets like. I must be plain with you, life is not easy and that's the truth, the truth is bitter but that doesn't mean we should run away from it, like I do tell my friends, life is just like a movie, but don't expect to have a pack of pop corn. My dear don't expect life to be smooth for you always, don't allow life to dictate for you, work on your self, most especially work on your mind, because your mind is a gateway to your life. Take full responsibility for your life. The only one that can hold you back from achieving that great goal is yourself. Lastly, I would like to tell you to beware of friends, for they can either make you or break you, lift you or shift you, for God's sake, you are a Lion stop that relationship you have with a Fowl. Make the right choice. The Lord grant you strength. IJN
Re: The Power Of Choice by itzduke(m): 10:46pm On May 05, 2016
Have a question? Or want to contact the author? Send to saliulateef111@gmail.com
Re: The Power Of Choice by itzduke(m): 6:47am On May 06, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For Where To Get Your School Post Utme Questions? / The Result Of A Weird/strange Experiment On A Human Baby! / Think Big Like God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.