Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice (17437 Views)

Category Of Candidates To Sit For Rescheduled UTME / UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results / List Of Candidates For 5th Regular Course Interview Into Police Academy 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by SirdimayG(m): 5:35am On Jul 13, 2016
Have you been posted If NO let's meet here....

The question is===>>If you have been checking since Monday(11-7-2016) and you have not been posted, and you get posted today kindly share your jamb score and course.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by youngaz(m): 5:47am On Jul 13, 2016
SirdimayG:

The question is===>>If you have been checking since Monday(11-7-2016) and you have not been posted, and you get posted today kindly share your jamb score and course.
abeg ooo ave been checkin since monday dey've nt posted me yet....Uniosun aspirant
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by obidavido(m): 6:16am On Jul 13, 2016
I have not been posted too I have been trying since Monday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by SirdimayG(m): 6:30am On Jul 13, 2016
Some said they are posting by registration number meanwhile first to come first to serve.... Not confirm info but suggestion
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Soneh(m): 7:03am On Jul 13, 2016
Does anyone here knows someone that checked on monday but wasn't posted but checked on a later date and got posted
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:10am On Jul 13, 2016
Please has anyone been posted to Bayero University Kano?
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by SirdimayG(m): 7:28am On Jul 13, 2016
Soneh:
Does anyone here knows someone that checked on monday but wasn't posted but checked on a later date and got posted

That's what have been looking toward to but no one have answer me
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by SenatePresdo(m): 7:51am On Jul 13, 2016
Have been checking since monday, yet to be posted.
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Brownhypo: 7:59am On Jul 13, 2016
UNILAG Dentistry, yet to be posted
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by QWENCY(f): 8:11am On Jul 13, 2016
have not been posted#repunilorin# i don't know wat jamb has been doing oo,is it goats dey are posting since monday or are dey looking for wild animals.mtcheeew nawa for dem ooo

1 Like

Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by stephen15395: 8:14am On Jul 13, 2016
pls has anyone been posted to unijos?
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by maxdozie(m): 9:06am On Jul 13, 2016
Can everyone please post their Preferred course ,amb score and Uni
Mine

Computer Science
Jamb Score 213
Not Posted..
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by SirdimayG(m): 9:14am On Jul 13, 2016
Mine 203
School: funaab
Not posted
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by SirdimayG(m): 9:14am On Jul 13, 2016
Mine 203
Computer science
Not posted
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by utitofonsunday: 9:16am On Jul 13, 2016
Visit www.assignmentclass.com.mg to ask and get the best answers to all your academic questions.
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Isaolamide: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=SirdimayG post=47490993]Mine 203
Computer science
Not posted[/quote

Were you able to register for the screening?
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 13, 2016
I tried checking for a friend but seeing no admission offered yet, is that the normal response or it means h miss this year
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by SirdimayG(m): 9:51am On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=Isaolamide post=47491251][/quote]

Yes
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Jobnaira(m): 9:59am On Jul 13, 2016
SirdimayG:

How do i check my bro's own pls. He had 192 jamb score
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Twizzy30(m): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2016
My sis scored 196 in jamb and has been posted to OAU.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:04am On Jul 13, 2016
maxdozie:
Can everyone please post their Preferred course ,amb score and Uni
Mine

Computer Science
Jamb Score 213
Not Post
ed..

WHICH SCHOOL
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:05am On Jul 13, 2016
Twizzy30:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked SAY JESU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Bukswag(m): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2016
MULLAH123:
I tried checking for a friend but seeing no admission offered yet, is that the normal response or it means h miss this year
.That isn't d normal response.. but don't jump into conclusion yet,u can recheck any other time.
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by SirdimayG(m): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2016
MULLAH123:

That's not what are to check.... Click on admission cisideration bla bla
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Deme98(m): 10:13am On Jul 13, 2016
Those group of ppl who were protesting against post ume scrap are the cause of this whole thing ... If not all these won't b happening

1 Like

Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Twizzy30(m): 10:17am On Jul 13, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked SAY JESU
u don't ve to believe. Bt I can post her jamb reg here if I want to
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by SirdimayG(m): 10:21am On Jul 13, 2016
Twizzy30:

Which course??
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by maxdozie(m): 10:23am On Jul 13, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:

WHICH SCHOOL

Imo State University
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 13, 2016
SirdimayG:

Hello. Please, how can one check the placement? I have a niece that scored 244, she chose UI.
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Twizzy30(m): 10:30am On Jul 13, 2016
SirdimayG:

Which course??
Estate mngt
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:59am On Jul 13, 2016
Twizzy30:
u don't ve to believe. Bt I can post her jamb reg here if I want to

no just give us a screenshot proof of her result then her consideration statement

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tamilore Awolesi Offered Scholarships By 7 US Ivy League Universities / 5 Things Every Student Must Do To Be Successful / PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.