Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Has Buhari Found His Land In Port Harcourt? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Buhari Found His Land In Port Harcourt? (640 Views)

Ambode Pays His Land Use Charge At GTBank (Photos) / Why Has Buhari Not Congratulated Anthony Joshua? / Blind Man In Borno Donates His Land To Shelter Refugees. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Buhari Found His Land In Port Harcourt? by zico530(m): 10:50pm On May 05, 2016
Please, I want someone to intimate me whether Buhari has found his piece of land somewhere in Port Harcourt. Last time I checked from his assets declaration form, he told us he has a land somewhere in PH. Has the land been found? If yes, where in PH and how many plots?

1 Like

Re: Has Buhari Found His Land In Port Harcourt? by feldido(m): 10:53pm On May 05, 2016
Yes, at Slaughter grin

1 Like

Re: Has Buhari Found His Land In Port Harcourt? by Flexherbal(m): 10:57pm On May 05, 2016
Hmmmmmm!
Politics!!
Re: Has Buhari Found His Land In Port Harcourt? by RealAdewole(m): 10:59pm On May 05, 2016
No o, that's why he is touring different countries with the primary purpose of ascertaining whether the land have been shipped to those foreign countries, you know someone might have "embezzled" the land.
Re: Has Buhari Found His Land In Port Harcourt? by Kingspin(m): 11:13pm On May 05, 2016
Is a stup.id person that dnt know where his land is.

1 Like

Re: Has Buhari Found His Land In Port Harcourt? by Nobody: 12:02am On May 06, 2016
zico530:
Please, I want someone to intimate me whether Buhari has found his piece of land somewhere in Port Harcourt. Last time I checked from his assets declaration form, he told us he has a land somewhere in PH. Has the land been found? If yes, where in PH and how many plots?
why are you asking? Do you want to usurp it?
Re: Has Buhari Found His Land In Port Harcourt? by citizenY(m): 12:08am On May 06, 2016
zico530:

Yes , it is an oil block. Any further questions?
Re: Has Buhari Found His Land In Port Harcourt? by Amitex(m): 12:14am On May 06, 2016
By the way, how did CCB verify land at "somewhere" in Port Harcourt?
Naija, this should be referred to as "CCB Papers" grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria And Afghanistan, The Most Corrupt In The World, David Cameron. / Caption This Photo Of Doyin Okupe Prostrating Before OBJ / PIB, ND, And Non-working Refineries -- Ask The Senate, Obj, Gej And Diezani.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.