Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 (42220 Views)

Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 / Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (5 - 4) On 28th May 2016 / Bayern Munich Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 3rd May 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 by Segadem(m): 12:12am On May 19, 2016
RandomVic:
The La Liga CLEARLY has no rival. Leicester City would have finished 16th in La Liga angry
...and one of your best team in laliga can not even score a single goal against the fourth place team in epl not until Fernando scored an own goal in a two legged affairs
Re: Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 by odamilola36(m): 12:15am On May 19, 2016
SnickRichie:
I Can feel it in my bones.........Liverpool will humble Sevilla this night......YNWA
confirmed!!! There is no sense organ in your bones afterall..

You're Now Walking Alone (YNWA)
Re: Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 by Segadem(m): 12:20am On May 19, 2016
LEXYCOM:
Thank God, not only chelsea will be out of European competition
grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 by Segadem(m): 12:59am On May 19, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

Where you aware Salzburg defeated Bayern Munich 3-0 in a friendly match JUST AFTER they clinched the Uefa champions league trophy? Does it mean salzburg is stronger?
#i see you just started watching ball yesterday
@ bolded, I don't appreciate it when ppl take football too personal

BTW, football is about record and the final score, let assume that in tonight's game Liverpool were denied five penalties, and they were given three red cards,and all the goals scored be sevilla were offside goals, and at the end sevilla defeated Liverpool by that 3 goals to 1, but do u know that it is only score line that will be on record

Nigera vs Argentina friendly came to mind, when we defeat dem by 4 goals to 1 and FIFA reject the score line. Do you know what happens next? The game was rescheduled and was replayed
Why? Because it will be on record that Nigeria defeat almighty Argentina by 4 goals to 1, and they can't tolerate it
Re: Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 by EmekaBlue(m): 1:07am On May 19, 2016
Trophyless loserfool...dem not use to win trophy swear fr them and its wrkin
Re: Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 by Chukzyfcb(m): 1:14am On May 19, 2016
[/i][/color][/size][/b][/font][/quote]
[/color]
Segadem:
@ bolded, I don't appreciate it when ppl take football too personal

BTW, football is about record and the final score, let assume that in tonight's game Liverpool were denied five penalties, and they were given three red cards,and all the goals scored be sevilla were offside goals, and at the end sevilla defeated Liverpool by that 3 goals to 1, but do u know that it is only score line that will be on record

Nigera vs Argentina friendly came to mind, when we defeat dem by 4 goals to 1 and FIFA reject the score line. Do you know what happens next? The game was rescheduled and was replayed
Why? Because it will be on record that Nigeria defeat almighty Argentina by 4 goals to 1, and they can't tolerate it
To start with it. You took it personal by saying F*ck barca if they don't win leicester.
Fifa rejected the scoreline on what basis? Yes its on record but even we nigerians knew the game didn't make us better than argentina. They played the game with a lack-lustre performance & with their team B players. Fifa investigated that game not coz we won them 4-1 but because of a possible match fixing.
Two controversial penalty, a late minute equalizer deep after stoppage time, a weakened argentine side and an unbelievable score sparked up the possible speculation. Its in friendly matches that gamblers like to Involve themselves in because of the lack of intent & publicity given to it. Whether its on record or not, all I'll tell you is, a lose or win in a friendly proves nothing. Debate and analysis of a teams performance are based majorly on competitive games. Friendlies are used by coaches to try out new formations or new players in the team. Friendly games are like Training sessions for coaches for the D-day

5 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 by RandomVic(m): 1:54am On May 19, 2016
Segadem:
...and one of your best team in laliga can not even score a single goal against the fourth place team in epl not until Fernando scored an own goal in a two legged affairs

Haha grin Oga go and sit down somewhere jor! Spanish League trounce not only the EPL but every other league there is in this world even in the spirit world grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 by mychelyte(m): 2:36am On May 19, 2016
gibzzhd:
Spain rules 3-1 sevilla.no EPL side can stand Malaya,Valencia and sevilla not to talk of the big 3 athletico,Madrid n barca.
in la liga I trust.
Mediocre EPL side competing among themselves saying its competitive.lol
Oya chop kiss kiss
For their mind,EPL though pass LA Liga...that's what they always talk,and no team from EPL fit stand our way
Re: Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 by madridguy(m): 3:31am On May 19, 2016
I no tell you? I knew from the onset the cup dey come Espana. Laliga ti take over.

TedBaker:
Madridguy sevilla don put ooo. Show show show show
Re: Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 by Charlesdock(m): 4:02am On May 19, 2016
The third goal was an offside goal. I rarely watch football but this one that I sat down to watch is a complete poo. The officials ought to have check well before declaring the third goal a genuine goal. Ode ma ba furo awon Sevilla ni grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 by Charlesdock(m): 4:07am On May 19, 2016
I love Jurgen Klopp......No homo. He is the reason I like liverpool. Thank God I don't have a football club I won't let one team break my heart. We support the winner Up Sevilla!
Re: Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 by firstking01(m): 5:11am On May 19, 2016
optional1:

how many tyms i go cut u warming make u no dy use big big grammer 4 me so i no no book eh?

Abeg break dis english jor!
Ok sorry, i wan beg you for somethingcry
Re: Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 by firstking01(m): 5:12am On May 19, 2016
optional1:

Mericine 4 coughing
Are you coughing?
Re: Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 by femi4: 5:53am On May 19, 2016
TrollTrap:
Gutted we didn't get to win it but at least we are the only English team to get to a European final this year...
And everyone can now see Klopp is capable of leading us to greater heights... #YNWA
Bros, no trophy for that
Re: Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 by femi4: 5:57am On May 19, 2016
horllar007:
Just like when madrid won the UCL back to back then, sevilla again back to back 3times in the UEL.
nobody has won the UCL back to back.

What Madrid won back to back was European cup champ ions not the UCL (Champions league format)
Re: Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 by ancientbanana: 6:06am On May 19, 2016
smartigo:

You seem to be so sure of yourself. Seems u r right after all. That third goal was an offside
una sabi football at all? Go n watch it again. It was a Liverpool play Dat mistakenly passed d ball to him.
Re: Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 by harlexkofi: 6:38am On May 19, 2016
mukina2:
GOAL
3 - 1

grin
.....goal!!!! Omo my over 2.5 don come
Re: Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 by PreciousBro: 6:39am On May 19, 2016
I never saw this one coming mehn!! lol

I thought Liverpool had the fire in them to burn Sevilla given their triumph over Dortmund. angry

Spanish sides just seem to be a force of dominance in Europe
Re: Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 by ElCount: 6:58am On May 19, 2016
Segadem:
...then how come u know all the epl teams that qualified for ucl next season? This shows that u are following the league passionately, because I can't even mention one team from your laliga team that qualified because I no dhey watch am cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
so if I know the teams that qualified for ucl in bundesliga that translates to bundesliga being competitive or the best league.
For ur info I'm a football fan and I follow football passionately, so I should knw these things. Your logic doesn't apply
Re: Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 by mariong(m): 7:01am On May 19, 2016
Charlesdock:
The third goal was an offside goal. I rarely watch football but this one that I sat down to watch is a complete poo. The officials ought to have check well before declaring the third goal a genuine goal. Ode ma ba furo awon Sevilla ni grin
How is it an offside? It's understandable since you have admitted that you rarely watch football. It would have been offside if it was a sevilla player that passed the ball to coke but the fact that a Liverpool player gave him the ball made it not be offside.
Re: Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 by optional1(f): 7:33am On May 19, 2016
firstking01:
Are you coughing?

Yes uncle!!
Re: Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 by optional1(f): 7:35am On May 19, 2016
firstking01:
Ok sorry, i wan beg you for somethingcry

Oya talk am!
Re: Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 by firstking01(m): 7:35am On May 19, 2016
optional1:

Yes uncle!!
Cough lemmi see you.
Re: Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 by optional1(f): 7:51am On May 19, 2016
firstking01:
Cough lemmi see you.

Tikoko tikoko oou oou Tikoko tikoko oou oou
Re: Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 by habsydiamond(m): 7:51am On May 19, 2016
This liverpool really Bleep me up ooo. There performance didn't show they would have won the game. Serious liverpool fans. Next season is there for u guys.
Re: Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 by firstking01(m): 7:57am On May 19, 2016
optional1:

Tikoko tikoko oou oou
Tikoko tikoko oou oou
Hehehehehetongue, you really played when you were a kid ogrin
Re: Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 by Juliaann(f): 8:11am On May 19, 2016
cr7lomo:

Ok... Lets chat pls
my whatsapp is bad I can't come online I don't even know why, I have been trying to fix it since last week but cry

Well call me
Re: Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 by Charlesdock(m): 8:20am On May 19, 2016
mariong:
How is it an offside? It's understandable since you have admitted that you rarely watch football. It would have been offside if it was a sevilla player that passed the ball to coke but the fact that a Liverpool player gave him the ball made it not be offside.
Ok
Re: Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 by optional1(f): 8:33am On May 19, 2016
firstking01:
Hehehehehetongue, you really played when you were a kid ogrin

And am stil a kid.. cool
Re: Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 by firstking01(m): 8:40am On May 19, 2016
optional1:

And am stil a kid.. cool
With those physical features i'm seeing in your dp lipsrsealed, you call yourself a kid?
Re: Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 by Segadem(m): 8:46am On May 19, 2016
ElCount:
so if I know the teams that qualified for ucl in bundesliga that translates to bundesliga being competitive or the best league.
For ur info I'm a football fan and I follow football passionately, so I should knw these things. Your logic doesn't apply
I'm just joking, u should know that

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Real Madrid Are LA Liga Champions / Leicesters Vs Manchester United:Community Shield (1 - 2) On 7th August 2016 / Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.