Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Airtel Is Just The Worst - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Is Just The Worst (1282 Views)

[opinion] Whatsapp Is The Worst: 8 Reasons You Should Ditch It / Airtel Is The Best Network For Now / Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Is Just The Worst by coursednigerian(m): 2:23am On May 06, 2016
So today i needed to some light downloading so i recharged my phone in hopes to do the 200 naira night plan on Airtel i recharged stayed up when it was past midnight i tried so many times it told me different things first was "the ussd code is not valid" second was "unfortunately you don't have enough credit for this package" while i did so i called customer care the first two guys that picked i was shocked

i didnt even say hello yet they said that they couldn't hear me that i should call back then they hung up asin i hadn't even said anything "naso i just open mouth" the next one that picked said ... she was quite nice though .. she said she could see the credit and yes the plan was so working so it may be the network but that if she was to resolve this for me she would have to transfer it to one other unit and it would take 12 hours to procesd before an fix can be given "i open mouth again" me wae won browse this night i just let am go tell the girl make she forget ..... just letting this out there airtel customer care has never helped me redolve any problem i dont know about you just
Re: Airtel Is Just The Worst by bogtrotter: 6:40am On May 06, 2016
Lol. Take heart... Its probably the network. I'm experiencing the same thing here but luckily I was able to do 30min this morning but all other codes are telling me invalid USSD
Re: Airtel Is Just The Worst by shosky1794: 7:21am On May 06, 2016
Their customer care agents are 'robots'. They talk as if they were programmed. I don't know why they are there if they can't proffer solutions to customers issues. Those guys are never trained and they don't even learn on the job. They never get issues resolved but will tell you to wait for 12 hours as if programmed.
It's such big shame on Airtel. I will definitely look for a way to port out of their network today.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Is Just The Worst by MasterofNL: 7:23am On May 06, 2016
Airtel is actually worst than the worst I tell you. embarassed embarassed

Very terrible network.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Is Just The Worst by donholy28(m): 7:23am On May 06, 2016
I dey use d night plan steady...d trick is to subscribe after 12am not before
Re: Airtel Is Just The Worst by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:47am On May 06, 2016
Next time subscribe in the evening. Then whenever you put on ur data at nite the time will start counting
Re: Airtel Is Just The Worst by bongolistik(m): 9:09am On May 06, 2016
If you think Airtel is the worst, then try Glo and see the 'worstest'

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Is Just The Worst by coursednigerian(m): 9:14am On May 06, 2016
bongolistik:
If you think Airtel is the worst, then try Glo and see the 'worstest'
glo bad too sha asin verry bad but airtel go Dey surprise u

1 Like

Re: Airtel Is Just The Worst by Nobody: 10:50am On May 06, 2016
They are bloody thieves.

I subscribed the one hour 180naira plan but they deducted 500naira and still gave me only one hour,

I have been calling since morning but they are only playing 419 games and turning me around.
The first one I called was a girl that told me to hold on a while she looks into the problem. I waited for more than one hour! It was as if the girl wanted me to get fed up and cut the call. When she saw that I wasn't hanging up she came back and said the system is a bit slow and she can't process my issue right now, she said I should hang up and call again when the system is faster. Instead of the useless thing to tell me she cannot resolve the problem she kept me waiting for more than one hour.

The next two CC agents I called started pretending they cannot hear me talking.

The last one used their normal 'please wait for 12hours your issue will be resolved'
i hate airtel so much, big thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Is Just The Worst by didfy: 11:07am On May 06, 2016
They are all the same but i prefer airtel because is the fastest in my house. I do the night plan also the time plan with no issue even when am on my normal 1K =1Gb plan

SOLUTION

Dont go through *141#
Rather use direct code to the plan
Re: Airtel Is Just The Worst by encryptjay(m): 11:11am On May 06, 2016
sk8er:
They are bloody thieves.

I subscribed the one hour 180naira plan but they deducted 500naira and still gave me only one hour,

I have been calling since morning but they are only playing 419 games and turning me around.
The first one I called was a girl that told me to hold on a while she looks into the problem. I waited for more than one hour! It was as if the girl wanted me to get fed up and cut the call. When she saw that I wasn't hanging up she came back and said the system is a bit slow and she can't process my issue right now, she said I should hang up and call again when the system is faster. Instead of the useless thing to tell me she cannot resolve the problem she kept me waiting for more than one hour.

The next two CC agents I called started pretending they cannot hear me talking.

The last one used their normal 'please wait for 12hours your issue will be resolved'
i hate airtel so much, big thieves.
@Bolded got me cracking grin

1 Like

Re: Airtel Is Just The Worst by kayodedada1(m): 11:13am On May 06, 2016
didfy:
They are all the same but i prefer airtel because is the fastest in my house. I do the night plan also the time plan with no issue even when am on my normal 1K =1Gb plan

SOLUTION

Dont go through *141#
Rather use direct code to the plan
what's the direct code?
Re: Airtel Is Just The Worst by Nobody: 11:50am On May 06, 2016
encryptjay:

@Bolded got me cracking grin

They are not allowed to hang up on customers and the calls are being recorded. Thats why she did it.
Re: Airtel Is Just The Worst by encryptjay(m): 12:03pm On May 06, 2016
sk8er:

They are not allowed to hang up on customers and the calls are being recorded. Thats why she did it.
Hehehehe...From Romance section wink
Re: Airtel Is Just The Worst by coursednigerian(m): 3:40pm On May 06, 2016
sk8er:

they hung me up oh guy
Re: Airtel Is Just The Worst by Vincad: 2:29am On May 07, 2016
coursednigerian:
So today i needed to some light downloading so i recharged my phone in hopes to do the 200 naira night plan on Airtel i recharged stayed up when it was past midnight i tried so many times it told me different things first was "the ussd code is not valid" second was "unfortunately you don't have enough credit for this package"

You are right. I tried to subscribe to the night plan some minutes after two today but it was showing the same thing. It also seems like Airtel has scrapped the one of 100 naira and 500 naira.

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Glo Unlimited Downloading Speed + Network Stable With Uc Mi / What's Your Ringtone? / How To Reset Gmail Password Without Recovery Phone Number Or Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.