Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government (44831 Views)

Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum / Presidency Finally Reacts To The News Of ‘alleged’ HIV Cure By Abia State Profes / Press Release By Uche Sampson Ogar Support Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by Elhabeeb1(m): 8:58am On May 06, 2016
Odinax:

*** and I suppose you are just one of the savages called fulani herdsmen who have been going about kidnapping, rapping and killing innocent farmers in Igboland. Seriously, people like you should be banned from not just nairaland but from any form of social discuss because I doubt if you brain matters inside that skull. If any warning at all, it should go to the barbaric herdsmen....or where you expecting the Aba people to start the "fast and pray" mantra of Enugu Governor. [color=#990000][/color]

Were the people killed herdsmen? or was it herdsmen that killed the Igbo guy? Have you read some of the comments your brothers are making on this thread? What do you even mean by saying "where you expecting the Aba people to start the fast and pray mantra of Enugu Governor" check yourself jare.

1 Like

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by jerusalem101: 8:58am On May 06, 2016
junketer:
u know, we've heard this over and over again and its getting boring. How many times have the igbos been killed in the north,those influential igbos u r talking about? They have been killed many times but we never retaliated. Igbos were killed in the north bcus of a cartoon in denmark, did we retaliate? No. U want igbos in east to look the other way bcus of the igbos in the north abi? We have had enuff in this country and whatever anyone dishes out to the igbos we will pay back in full. We are waiting.

My bro, it's all about applying wisdom, rather than subjecting yourself to an emotion that will bring you nothing than pains. how many Hausa investors do you have in the South East compare to the numbers of Igbo business tycoon up north?
please let be rational in our reasoning.
Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by kick(f): 8:59am On May 06, 2016
NafeesaAA:
Some people are desperately looking for an ethnic explosion in Nigeria. Just two days ago, a black market petrol went up in flame, injuring 6, the next thing rumours wrote that a Hausa man was spotted dropping a bomb. The likes of igbere TV and scannews and Hope for Nigeria repeatedly cast and recast this news hoping and praying for a reprisal attack.

Now a solder killed an Igbo and the entire city went wild killing Hausa people instead of approaching the military barracks to vent their anger. In 2012, an idoma police man attached to Anambra SAS shot and killed an Igbo man, the next thing the igbos went wild that a Hausa police man killed an Igbo man and the entire Hausa community in Onisha paid the price.

Continue, Kano guys are keenly observing things, the ethnic / religious crisis in the north is fast becoming history, but recent events in the SE is about to invoke a more deadliest Revenge.

Keep on observing in kano or Kaduna. Mind you it was an Hausa man and Igbo man had a disagreement. Now instead of settling the problem. the Hausa man called an Hausa soldier. The Hausa soldier without asking question just shoot the Igbo man. Kill and be killed that is Aba for you.

10 Likes

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by junketer(m): 8:59am On May 06, 2016
Junior66:
Yesterday's crises made me aware of two things.
1. Most Igbos cannot differentiate between Hausa and Fulani people.
2. Most Igbos resident in Igbo land have the eroneous belief that all of us in the 19 "northern states" are "awusa" people whereas these peeps constitute less than 30% of our entire population.
3. To help u guys, there are no Hausas in the 6 north central states + Abuja.
4. You can also almost conveniently assume that the 6 north-eastern states (Taraba, Adamawa, Borno, Bauchi, Yobe, and Gombe have no indegenous "Awusa" people.
5. They are also minority ethnic groups in the Northwest e.g Kaduna, Kebbi, Jigawa.
We only speak Hausa language in general. Abeg before una go kill all of us make una know una enemies.
u know what, take this ur observation and shove it.....igbos don't care anymore.

7 Likes

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:01am On May 06, 2016
amdo007:
Less than intelligent action to mayhem. The state government has done nothing positive to quell the conflict, what was the immediate cause of conflict? An indisciplined soldier, what was the response of the people? They killed innocents and what does the pathetic state government do? They ask for militia. Typical kneel jerk response from our governments. I hope they don't slaughter us all one day.
Ok my dear i can see your point of view but unfortunately it is very unreasonable point of view. The guy that was shot by ur arm bearing soldier brother nobi person born am. Most times if things do not go this way a particular set of people will think the world revolves and ends around them. The situation has been quelled already, the wonderful action taken by the reasonable governor is to avoid a repeat of the such incident. Bravo governor, that a good move.

1 Like

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by SirVintageCock: 9:02am On May 06, 2016
Junior66:
2. Most Igbos resident in Igbo land have the eroneous belief that all of us in the 19 "northern states" are "awusa" people whereas these peeps constitute less than 30% of our entire population.
4. You can also almost conveniently assume that the 6 north-eastern states (Taraba, Adamawa, Borno, Bauchi, Yobe, and Gombe have no indegenous "Awusa" people.
5. They are also minority ethnic groups in the Northwest e.g Kaduna, Kebbi, Jigawa.
We only speak Hausa language in general. Abeg before una go kill all of us make una know una enemies.
Oh gawd grin grin
Get I am not an awusa-fulani tattoo on your forehead. cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by sayusuf(m): 9:02am On May 06, 2016
There are more igbo in the north than there are hausa/fulani in the east. Igbo have multibillion dollars investment in the north, unlike Huasa/FUlani who are just Suya sellers and shoe shiners sleeping under bridges.This reprisal will not take us anywhere. We should unite and fight any act of terror anywhere in the country, not attacking innocent hustlers.
Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by Krismart(m): 9:03am On May 06, 2016
Jaftee:
OP why are your promoting hatred?
I read the news and I did not find a place where Fulani Soldier is writen.
and the modes allow this lubis
Does the op need to promote it. The hatred has been there as is very much promoted by our politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by zik4ever: 9:05am On May 06, 2016
Good people, before we make comments and inflammatory ones at that, we should get the facts correctly. There are various versions so I wont narrow down to this particular incident. Fact is, that inter-ethnic and religious tension has escalated in Nigeria. Mutual suspicion has always been there in most of the regions and it is politicians who mostly fan and exploit the ember of discord. Going by the kind of comments we read (even here) even from well educated and well travelled people, it isn't going to go away anytime soon!
Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by junketer(m): 9:07am On May 06, 2016
jerusalem101:

My bro, it's all about applying wisdom, rather than subjecting yourself to an emotion that will bring you nothing than pains. how many Hausa investors do you have in the South East compare to the numbers of Igbo business tycoon up north?
but bro we have never seen those igbo investors in the north kill a northerner bcus of an arguement, have u? My point is we must not expect the igbo man in the east to not do anything when an hausa kills another igbo man in the east bcus they want to protect the igbo man in the north. Its like somebody coming to ur house to beat u but u don't do anything bcus ur brother is a tenant in his house. U may endure for sometime but for how long?

8 Likes

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by SirVintageCock: 9:07am On May 06, 2016
sayusuf:
There are more igbo in the north than there are hausa/fulani in the east. Igbo have multibillion dollars investment in the north, unlike Huasa/FUlani who are just Suya sellers and shoe shiners sleeping under bridges.This reprisal will not take us anywhere. We should unite and fight any act of terror anywhere in the country, not attacking innocent hustlers.
This is the emotional blackmails that made Igbos a sleeping duck for easy extermination by all and sundry for long. Seems it is no longer working.

1 Like

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by abu99err(m): 9:08am On May 06, 2016
i condem the actions of the soldier man that lead to the death of the butcher, but i must condem in the strongest term possible the killing of Nigerians as a result of their ethnicity, it is nothing to be proud of or applauded. my heart goes ro the families of the butcher and the Innocent Nigerians(cause that what they were) as a result of what they did not do.

PS

though the Governor's speech might look bias! but i think it is a tactical speech to douse tension in Aba, i just hope and pray that our brothers up North see it that way and shun any form of retaliation.

before you start calling me a Yoruba or Hausa just know that i am a Nigerian from Edo state.

and for those of you that are happy you ought to be ashamed of yourselves, my God forgive you lots.

3 Likes

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by sochima1989(m): 9:09am On May 06, 2016
Its been a while my brothers(check my name) comment with reason....rather dey do emotional response forgetting that this same issue is applicable everywhere in Nigeria.
Come to lagos markets amd see the mayhem caused by my brother traders but simple accommodation and stop the victim emotional mentality.........
Something bad is bad please dont furnish it.......if u say the governor did well .....cool but stop playing the victim cos APC is on seat.

1 Like

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by madenigga(m): 9:11am On May 06, 2016
NafeesaAA:
Some people are desperately looking for an ethnic explosion in Nigeria. Just two days ago, a black market petrol went up in flame, injuring 6, the next thing rumours wrote that a Hausa man was spotted dropping a bomb. The likes of igbere TV and scannews and Hope for Nigeria repeatedly cast and recast this news hoping and praying for a reprisal attack.

Now a solder killed an Igbo and the entire city went wild killing Hausa people instead of approaching the military barracks to vent their anger. In 2012, an idoma police man attached to Anambra SAS shot and killed an Igbo man, the next thing the igbos went wild that a Hausa police man killed an Igbo man and the entire Hausa community in Onisha paid the price.

Continue, Kano guys are keenly observing things, the ethnic / religious crisis in the north is fast becoming history, but recent events in the SE is about to invoke a more deadliest Revenge.
Let kano do there worst.

1 Like

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by Elhabeeb1(m): 9:12am On May 06, 2016
Your pastor killed some Hausa keke marwa guys, buried them in his foundation, Ipod killed some Northerners buried them in your evil forest and now you attack and killed two innocent people because a soldier killed one of you. What message are you sending to the host of your people up north?
Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by Nobody: 9:15am On May 06, 2016
abu99err:
i condem the actions of the soldier man that lead to the death of the butcher, but i must condem in the strongest term possible the killing of Nigerians as a result of their ethnicity, it is nothing to be proud of or applauded. my heart goes ro the families of the butcher and the Innocent Nigerians(cause that what they were) as a result of what they did not do.

PS

though the Governor's speech might look bias! but i think it is a tactical speech to douse tension in Aba, i just hope and pray that our brothers up North see it that way and shun any form of retaliation.

before you start calling me a Yoruba or Hausa just know that i am a Nigerian from Edo state.

and for those of you that are happy you ought to be ashamed of yourselves, my God forgive you lots.
What is the difference between an Hausa/Fulani and Edo man in Nigeria? Edo no get say...na Awusa follow follow na. See your One Nigeria...LOL
Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by PenSniper: 9:15am On May 06, 2016
Naija9090:

Y0ruba...go and focus on your people. Stop worrying about Igbos!

Ibos' brains have been so rewired to see anything and everything anti-Ibo as Yoruba.
Same way black South Africans saw the white people in all their problems. Years after the whitemen left them be, they remained so backward they can't even see the whiteman's tail-light.

In order words, the inferior is naturally programmed to believe that their problems emanate from their superiors.
Better pray to your chineke abiamah to give you 21st century wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by Nobody: 9:18am On May 06, 2016
Elhabeeb1:
Your pastor killed some Hausa keke marwa guys, buried them in his foundation, Ipod killed some Northerners buried them in your evil forest and now you attack and killed two innocent people because a soldier killed one of you. What message are you sending to the host of your people up north?
Any Ibo person residing in the North till now without plan B escape root is stuupid and deserve to die when faced with it....it is evident we are not one and can never be....Thank God for Buhari Government that has brought out all these ill for doubting Thomases to see....its just a matter of time....The pregnant woman will deliver.

6 Likes

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by Everfrank(m): 9:19am On May 06, 2016
macfarland:
#‎ABA‬ KILLING [UPDATE] :PICTURES ATTACHED
PRESS RELEASE FROM ABIA STATE GOVERNMENT

https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1321675464526589&id=889381184422688
This is the most irresponsible government response ever. Reports say three people die but this irresponsible government only mentions the Igbo victim and not the others. A northern soldier killed an Igbo man and a misguided mob killed two hausas and burnt them alive! Yet the state Government can't even mention them in their press release. So only Igbo are human beings right? It's now safe to assume that while non Igbos who manage to eke out a living in Aba are not considered humans any longer. This irresponsible murderous government statement has said it all by conniving with murderers.
Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by madenigga(m): 9:20am On May 06, 2016
Elhabeeb1:
The message we are sending to them is dont spare any stubborn igbo in the north that has sworn to die there.
Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by Ojiofor: 9:29am On May 06, 2016
There is deep anger in the land already,people should be careful not to provoke that sleeping anger.
Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by Saintp(m): 9:29am On May 06, 2016
Junior66:

You are right. That is how the northerners assume non hausas are igbos when there own madness starts. When crisis starts in the north, igbos, yorubas, south south and others get killed because no time to different. In mile 12, some igbos were victims despite not being the target cos of this reason.
this is why i get worried about this cos it could concern you even when you think you are safe. War will always be a lose lose for everyone

4 Likes

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by Nobody: 9:35am On May 06, 2016
I just wish this country will divide in peace.... the ethnic divide is too deep...
Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by excel4us: 9:36am On May 06, 2016
THE COURAGEOUS GOVERNOR IN THE EAST HAS SPOKEN.THE REST KEEP OPENING YOUR 32 .NDI IBERIBE

1 Like

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by Akims(m): 9:46am On May 06, 2016
EVILFOREST:
I pity KANO PILLARS FANS Who beat up an EYIMBA CITY driver after they lost that match yesterday.

Return leg go hear am
Lol..them forget se league na home and away tins..odinma
Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by arumay: 9:49am On May 06, 2016
fernandoc:
They should know this is not Enugu. In Aba you do anyhow you see anyhow immediately. Even the military can testify.

Is Enugu competing with Abia in your myopic mind? Think of the wider Igbo interest and humanity pls
Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by Akims(m): 10:00am On May 06, 2016
jerusalem101:

Let those Igbo business tycoons come back home and start investing...enough is enough..aboki cannot be killing us in our own land
Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by zubbymp3(m): 10:05am On May 06, 2016
Dear nairalander's Ogbor hill aba was @ a critical condition yesterday when an undiscliple soilder shoot a meat seller and the @ the same time a northern citizen stabbed a citizen @ ariaria international market that was the cause of the problem
Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by Ikwerreboy(m): 10:12am On May 06, 2016
searchng4love:
This is how to be a governor. I think I need Aba citizenship tired of the Lagos own. Do anyhow, see anyhow instantly.

migrant.

small time u go need Kano
Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by Nobody: 10:13am On May 06, 2016
fernandoc:
They should know this is not Enugu. In Aba you do anyhow you see anyhow immediately. Even the military can testify.
I trust the hausas them sabi kill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV / Wike Declares Public Holiday, Orders Shutdown Of Businesses As Tinubu Visits / Abu Ali’s Death: "Why Boko Haram Is Killing More Nigerian Soldiers" - Premium T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.