Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) (49339 Views)

Illegal Lab Where Hard Drug Is Produced By Husband And Wife Busted In Enugu.PICS / 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) / Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by Mztarstrechy(m): 5:28am On May 06, 2016
Below is a post shared on Facebook by Jennifer Oyatabu about her friend who was found half naked and dead on a roadside in Enugu. She had been missing for almost two days before her dead body was discovered. Such a heart breaking story. Read after the cut...

"She answerd a call on sunday night... We overhead her saying dat som1 called her to come dst dey will use her face for calender.. Dat dey will pay her 250thousandshe never wanted to go... After some while a gal called her bk for dsame stuff. She was preparing to go, ma sist asked her if she knows d person she said dat is some1 she met on d rd... She told her not to go dat is not geniue... She insisted and left.. She called ma sist bk around 7pm and told her dst she csnt come bk again dat she will come bk the next day.. On dat monday everybody was trying her number no way till on sunday.... I was telln everybody dat our friend is missn. On tuesday one guy ran to me and said he overhead me wen was saying we r looking for ma friend.. Dat there was a gal dey killed at transecul penus... She demonstrated her... I told him to follow me 2 ma sist houz so dat dey will knw d way she dressed out we reach there ma sist brought out d pic she snapped b4 she left... D guy started crying and say she is d one. We took off going to one station or d other finally we reanch to trasecul police station and comfirm dat she is d one... She was lying half naked on d rd. With d beating dey gave her. Her face swallowed up. Blood was coming out from her mouth, noise and ear... her two eyes was very black... Chai... D pad she used 4 her mensis was beside her.. D killers went away with her phone... Put her slipoers beside d flower... We went to d mortuary today and saw our friend lying helplessly dead there. i cryed out ma eyes... Buh nomata how amount of cry i cried even if o cry out blood she can never come bk again. Death na so u dey. Chai... I never believed untill today.. God pipo r so wicked and hrtless.. Omalicha duh rest untill u fight bk those wicked killers of urs.. They took away ur precious life by force.. So fight bk chai we loved u... And we are going to miss u well.. Rip ma love untill we path to c nomore... Jee nke oma ezigbo nwanyi"

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/girl-narrates-how-her-friend-who-went.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by searchng4love: 5:36am On May 06, 2016
She was stupid and greedy. Even in America there's no free lunch. What stopped her from inviting them to her house?

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by dubemnaija: 5:36am On May 06, 2016
Nawwa fr dis shithole called nijeriya

2 Likes

Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by TPAND(f): 5:44am On May 06, 2016
Dear ladies,

If it is not a genuine modeling agency calling you for casting, auditioning whatever do not go. A beautiful friend of my was kidnapped and raped with this same trick. She was all heavens when she was told she will be paid 750k for a billboard ad.

15 Likes

Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by kossyablaze(m): 5:47am On May 06, 2016
Quest for fame n fortune. Itz not her "FORTE"
Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by slap1(m): 5:59am On May 06, 2016
RIP

But some people have beauty without brains, honestly. See the pains her dumbness has brought upon those who love her. angry

9 Likes

Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by Godyke(m): 6:04am On May 06, 2016
Oh what a sad way to end, such a pretty damsel. I am really touched. My condolences goes to all her family and friends. MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by Flexherbal(m): 6:10am On May 06, 2016
I always caution ladies not to go to places like that alone.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by Clerverley2(m): 6:18am On May 06, 2016
Dumb girl with a dumb friend.
See grammar na.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by bentlywills(m): 6:19am On May 06, 2016
Quest for riches

RIP may God receive yur soul

1 Like

Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by TheLegal(m): 6:26am On May 06, 2016
fine girl...Is that leg chain on her leg?

2 Likes

Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by saaedlee: 7:27am On May 06, 2016
They still won't learn. Sooner not later, we will hear of the next one. If you want to be an olosho, ashaewo, runs girl or anything in that line, learn the trade fully of the masters of the game; a proper runs girl would tell her mates at least 70% personal details of the man or fake agency person she is going out to sleep in his house/hotel. RIP to her beautiful soul though.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by Melicia82: 7:28am On May 06, 2016
I think she see her mirror everyday what make her think she look like modelling the story is not clear she might be an aristo going for the daily routing and met her demise may good god forgive and received her soul rip
Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by nairaman66(m): 7:35am On May 06, 2016
I feel sorry for your written English, but I feel more sorry for your friend!

21 Likes

Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by Nobody: 7:39am On May 06, 2016
Face on calendar to Face on obituary. So sad. RIP.

3 Likes

Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by Nobody: 7:40am On May 06, 2016
nairaman66:
I feel sorry for your writing English, but I feel more sorry for your friend!
...... sorry for her 'writing' English ?! Okay na!!!

115 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by januzaj(m): 7:46am On May 06, 2016
She just died for nothing..... She should have gone with her friends since she was meeting them for the first time.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by MotherConfesor(f): 7:49am On May 06, 2016
modelmike7:

Hehehe "Correcter must be the worse"

lol... I am really sorry for this guy that is sorry for the OP!!

Anybody sorry for me

21 Likes

Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by Dexema(m): 7:55am On May 06, 2016
being responsible is not easy, but it's the safe way to go.

3 Likes

Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by Nobody: 7:55am On May 06, 2016
MotherConfesor:

Hehehe "Correcter must be the worse"
lol... I am really sorry for this guy that is sorry for the OP!!
Anybody sorry for me
. . . just imagine this o madamConfessor!!!

2 Likes

Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by nairaman66(m): 8:04am On May 06, 2016
modelmike7:

Written*

Auto text caused it oooo lol!!

1 Like

Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by nairaman66(m): 8:06am On May 06, 2016
[quote author=januzaj post=45356726][/quote]

Auto text caused it!!
Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by potbelly(m): 8:06am On May 06, 2016
Greed certainly led to her untimely demise... Vital lesson - always tell someone you trust your whereabouts...
On to other things... Her friend's written english is disturbing...

2 Likes

Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by omooba969(m): 8:22am On May 06, 2016
What could be the motive behind this barbaric crime?

Just wondering... humans destroying humans!!!
Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by Nobody: 8:22am On May 06, 2016
[size=15pt]She actually went for runz & was quite unfortunate,they just want to cover the shame surrounding her death,so using an excuse she went for a modelling stuff is a blatant lie...Tho i pray the Lord God would be magnanimous upon her soul/sins[/size]

All girls into runz should desist from such act and find something tangible doing.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by Nobody: 8:24am On May 06, 2016
embarassed RIP...

But y girls dey do like dis na.. goin to meet someone u met on d road ALONE just because of money.. somone u dont know..

na like so e easy to jst giv stranger money ni..
Somtimes i jst feel weak wen i hear stories like dis..
When will people learn? cry

2 Likes

Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by nonstan(m): 8:24am On May 06, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Dumb girl with a dumb friend.
See grammar na.
Dnt speak ill of the dead

1 Like

Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:24am On May 06, 2016
Pathetic..na wah o
Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by Segadem(m): 8:24am On May 06, 2016
slap1:
RIP

But some people have beauty without brains, honestly. See the pains her dumbness has brought upon those who love her. angry
[size=14pt]Mr. Man easy now[/size]
Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by Dahkogrin007(m): 8:25am On May 06, 2016
Chai cry
Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by VocalWalls: 8:25am On May 06, 2016
cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) / Robber With One Hand Caught In Anambra State (Photos) / Cops Who Killed Osaze Osagie, Nigerian Student In US, Cleared Of Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.