Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten (37093 Views)

Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt / Adeyemi Comfort Itunu: Missing Lady In Ilesha, Osun State / Missing Lady Escaped from Kidnappers/Ritualist After Some Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by 175(m): 11:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
Recall that a certain young lady was declared missing before here,

https://www.nairaland.com/3676350/young-lady-makurdi-declared-missing

She's was kidnapped shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Thank God!

Lalasticlala the lalaikpu one of Nairaland angry grin grin grin come here ooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by Cutehector(m): 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
I pray she wasnt molested

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by 175(m): 11:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:

Exactly oooo. . .cos kidnappers na bad people

11 Likes

Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
thank God 4 lyf.......buh hope awon goons ko ti danasun ile oba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 12, 2017
I don't believe the kidnap story.

14 Likes

Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by 175(m): 7:43am On Mar 12, 2017
EgunMogaji:
I don't believe the kidnap story.

Please tell us what thou believeth angry grin angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 12, 2017
175:

Please tell us what thou believeth angry grin angry

NO!

Bros, today na Sunday, make una fear god small.
Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by 175(m): 8:24am On Mar 12, 2017
EgunMogaji:

NO!

Bros, today na Sunday, make una fear god small.

It is thou who is supposed to fear God in this context o yea Egun son of Mogaji tongue

2 Likes

Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 12, 2017
175:

It is thou who is supposed to fear God in this context o yea Egun son of Mogaji tongue

Brother 175, thou shall worship today and resume thine sacrilegious activities on Monday.

1 Like

Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by veekid(m): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2017

fine black beauty like this?

3 Likes

Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by phemmy88(m): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2017
Thank God she's been found ...I pray for her quick recovery

Do you plan to build a house or any other type of construction work. Knowing the cost before executing the project is very important as your contractor might cheat you.

For a comprehensive cost estimate/Bill of quantity

Kindly mail me on "freelanceqs01@gmail.com"

1 Like

Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by emeijeh(m): 10:20am On Mar 12, 2017
Somebody shout Hallelujah!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by seunlly(m): 10:21am On Mar 12, 2017
If she isn't taking that means something don struk her for body.
Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by BUSHHUNTER: 10:21am On Mar 12, 2017
How are we sure?grin
Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by sleeknick: 10:21am On Mar 12, 2017
Spooned
Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by THErealWHEEZY: 10:22am On Mar 12, 2017
A visit to ABSU
Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by unitysheart(m): 10:22am On Mar 12, 2017
Im happy for the family. May She speak.
Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by jeromzy(m): 10:22am On Mar 12, 2017
Dear nairaland pls help us today,we don't want stories from apostle Suleiman and tonto dike bikonu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by concacid: 10:22am On Mar 12, 2017
Thank God for ur life dear sister Igbe.
Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by Akinaukwa: 10:24am On Mar 12, 2017
Ladies and fake kidnap stories. Welcome sha from the kidnappers den.

4 Likes

Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by ednut1(m): 10:24am On Mar 12, 2017
Probably went to meet an online guy undecided

3 Likes

Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by 1stGenius(m): 10:26am On Mar 12, 2017
...good news
Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2017
ednut1:
Probably went to meet an online guy undecided

....and the guy was a 12 "incher" instead of 5 he claimed undecided

On a serious note, it was likely she was raped and too traumatized to talk e.g. that Nigerian gal gangraped in Ghana and video broadcast...

no ransom might mean an old scorned boyfriend

Say NO to rape! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by wfaso: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2017
yeyebrity grin
Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by policy12: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2017
Hian make una probe her well she is not telling the truth..kidnapped and released just like that without any ransom.
Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by Apina(m): 10:27am On Mar 12, 2017
Am not tryna be insensitive or distrustful but let's @ least see a pic to validate what they said happened. The issue of the alleged beheaded girl who returned after five days of jollification is still fresh in our memories. But most importantly, thank God she's safe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 12, 2017
Cutehector:
Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 12, 2017
Kidnap this black beauty nawao! God comfort her.
Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 12, 2017
Cutehector:

I'm not sure you'd want to know the meaning of the word 'battered' in the op's post.

Don't ask cos he too wouldn't be able to explain as the poor girl is yet to say what happened to her.
Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by ceejay80s(m): 10:41am On Mar 12, 2017
Give us full details of where she was found, I hate half stories, the other stupid girl thst was found went away with her boyfriend and we dey here awake dey do vigil for the harlot,

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Malam Buda Mana Littafi Stabbed 6 Times By Neighbor For 'Singing About Father' / Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra / NDLEA Officer Kills Unarmed Boy During Stop & Search In Benin (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.