Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

50-Year-Old Man Rapes A Girl In A Tricycle - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 50-Year-Old Man Rapes A Girl In A Tricycle (23918 Views)

Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport / 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50-Year-Old Man Rapes A Girl In A Tricycle by rita25(f): 1:03pm On May 06, 2016
alamu shebi I tell you say na yiboooo?
Ahmed0336:
Walks into thread CHECK NAME dances out
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Rapes A Girl In A Tricycle by MasterofNL: 1:06pm On May 06, 2016
SpaceAngel:
rapists are not supposed to be kept alife. Imagine wrecking the life of a ten year old angry angry angry

Thank you.

The man should be dragged out and burnt with tyres.

1 Like

Re: 50-Year-Old Man Rapes A Girl In A Tricycle by Kentvilla: 1:06pm On May 06, 2016
KILL HIM,TUFIAKWA,ARU EMEE,THIS KIND OF ACT DOESN'T WAIT 4 COURT PRONOUNCEMMENT. The youths will either beat him to death and his blood used to appease the gods or the king will Ban him intoto(osu). Evil must be condemned and the doers dealt with regardlessly and mercilessly. Ekwu kwem ole oham nonu. Amaghim na ndi igbo bina Eko amutala agwa ojo ha.
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Rapes A Girl In A Tricycle by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 06, 2016
10 year old pickin....no be virgin again ....
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Rapes A Girl In A Tricycle by Rashelany: 1:15pm On May 06, 2016
TPAND:
We hereby sentence the 58year old man to death.
Operation no mercy for rapist. This is not India
Oga shey u dey see well at all.... na where u see ur own 58..
u beta go and get contact lenses
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Rapes A Girl In A Tricycle by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 06, 2016
The senate should pass laws which state every adult human being found guilty of rape whenever it concerns minors should face immediate castration. It is one thing to _rape a fully grown adult but anyone who _rapes an obvious child has no right passing their damaged genes to the next generation.

Honestly, what the _fuck is molest? Nairaland's censor keeps butchering the context of words.
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Rapes A Girl In A Tricycle by 6digitscomrade: 1:25pm On May 06, 2016
so men from the land of the rising sun av also added raping of minors to their developmental lists for the west?akpu headed people..i just dey vex for those idiots shaaaaaaaa e fit be say na ritual avenue him dey find soooo deceptive people.
ORACLE1975:
END TIME
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Rapes A Girl In A Tricycle by 6digitscomrade: 1:28pm On May 06, 2016
will it av sounded better to u as a judge or affected ur judgement on the rape case of a minor if it was a 50yr old man??#justasking#
Rashelany:
Oga shey u dey see well at all.... na where u see ur own 58..
u beta go and get contact lenses
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Rapes A Girl In A Tricycle by heniford(m): 1:28pm On May 06, 2016
I dn't intend to say that rape cases are not real what am saying its that fake rape case has know been a means girls, mother's, sister and even haters used to run down someone's image take for instant my nabor once came to my Room around 10:30 pm with a sexy seducing shot to be frank with u guys it will take god mercy to let her go I pretend I didn't see her around 11pm dot she went into my bed and was watching the telemonda play at a time I started touching her one two three four we had sex after the deed she started crying I was confuse to it I touched her she pushed me off saying I rape her I was angry by her statement I ask her to leave my room immediately she left the following morning I saw police at my door step guys that's it ooh if not God and some people I for the kirkiri know the slut still work around till know. So what am I driven at some are fake ,while some are act of wickedness pls.
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Rapes A Girl In A Tricycle by tulus(f): 1:29pm On May 06, 2016
Make dem give d man 50years jail terms with hard labour. But what on earth will make d so called aunty send d child out at dat time. Some people sha.
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Rapes A Girl In A Tricycle by Biggestjoe72(m): 1:43pm On May 06, 2016
...But why,in heavens name,would her aunt send a 10yr old girl by that time of the night? It's not healthy! Besides rape, she can be kidnaped,even by ritualists etc
Parents & Guidance should be careful on how we expose our little children to such danger.
May the law take it's course. Meanwhile, I am yet to see or hear a very stiff measure by our laws to check this barberic act.
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Rapes A Girl In A Tricycle by dasparrow: 1:43pm On May 06, 2016
heniford:
I dn't intend to say that rape cases are not real what am saying its that fake rape case has know been a means girls, mother's, sister and even haters used to run down someone's image take for instant my nabor once came to my Room around 10:30 pm with a sexy seducing shot to be frank with u guys it will take god mercy to let her go I pretend I didn't see her around 11pm dot she went into my bed and was watching the telemonda play at a time I started touching her one two three four we had sex after the deed she started crying I was confuse to it I touched her she pushed me off saying I rape her I was angry by her statement I ask her to leave my room immediately she left the following morning I saw police at my door step guys that's it ooh if not God and some people I for the kirkiri know the slut still work around till know. So what am I driven at some are fake ,while some are act of wickedness pls.

In this case we are talking about a 10 year old CHILD. This is how you losers damage the lives of little girls. Tomorrow, if these girls grow up and cannot stand men and/or refuse to marry, you people will be back on Nairaland to run your mouths. By the way, sex is meant for married folks. Are you married? What business do you have with sex when you are not married? Keep fornicating okay?

1 Like

Re: 50-Year-Old Man Rapes A Girl In A Tricycle by Goddaughter: 1:55pm On May 06, 2016
Call evil, evil. He has planned to destroyed the life of that innocent child with his incanent. Destroy him wit hanging
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Rapes A Girl In A Tricycle by YorubaPresident: 1:58pm On May 06, 2016
This is soo bad
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Rapes A Girl In A Tricycle by Lilimax(f): 2:10pm On May 06, 2016
koning:
From "www.Ekitionline.com". A very pathetic attempt to seek ethnic alliance in your well known 'Rape' addiction.....and you have to choose the most Igbo of all names " Ezeigbo". A surname not known in Igboland. Totally fake news from a tribal blogger.

Shame on you.
Crimes knows no boundary. It cuts across all tribes, religion and nationality embarassed

Btw, Ezeigbo is a well known surname in the East; SLOT Chief Executive for your info. bears Mr Nnamdi Ezeigbo embarassed
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Rapes A Girl In A Tricycle by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 06, 2016
The aunty no get sense. Why would she send a 10yrs old on an errand by 9pm?
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Rapes A Girl In A Tricycle by Joshrob(m): 2:17pm On May 06, 2016
But wait o!!..how can someone be raped in a tricycle?..
The small thing that a grown up boy can't even stand inside.
If it's molestation,I will agree but not rape.
The police should investigate that little girl story very well The man might be innocent
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Rapes A Girl In A Tricycle by laikas: 2:27pm On May 06, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Dat man must be a big fool. I think its high time women stop wearing provocative dresses to curb rape.
my dear 4get about thd dressing, even if we cover ourselves from up to down the men wil stil get aroused, ok tel me wot about a househelp who doesnt have good clothes to put on buh ova sized clothes 4rm her aunt and a man stil rapes dis girl or a hawker who dresses normal n dirty a man wil stil force himself into her. so its nt the dress, its their evil filled mindset.
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Rapes A Girl In A Tricycle by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 06, 2016
laikas:

my dear 4get about thd dressing, even if we cover ourselves from up to down the men wil stil get aroused, ok tel me wot about a househelp who doesnt have good clothes to put on buh ova sized clothes 4rm her aunt and a man stil rapes dis girl or a hawker who dresses normal n dirty a man wil stil force himself into her. so its nt the dress, its their evil filled mindset.
The man must have been aroused by other women who dress provocatively, and den committed d crime on those innocent ones u mentioned.
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Rapes A Girl In A Tricycle by Appareil(m): 2:42pm On May 06, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Forget that Childish talk. Uhm!! Name kó!
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Rapes A Girl In A Tricycle by jkendy(m): 2:57pm On May 06, 2016
If I'll be the last person on the queue to vote for Saraki's continuity, I'll gladly do that.
Just don't know why I so much like this guy in spite of all the corruption saga around his personality
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Rapes A Girl In A Tricycle by taurusmena1(m): 3:24pm On May 06, 2016
The said aunt should be arraigned alongside the old ediot for sending such a young girl out at such an unholy hour. I wonder what sort of guardian would do such after reading and hearing all sorts of stories of rape. Why didn't she go get whatever it was that she sent the girl to get. Lazy and uncaring lady.
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Rapes A Girl In A Tricycle by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 06, 2016
Conjin dey worry everyman on earth be u a pastor but one really need to control it,..that's my take
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Rapes A Girl In A Tricycle by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 06, 2016
Ahmed0336:
u dumb af
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Rapes A Girl In A Tricycle by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 06, 2016
koning:
From "www.Ekitionline.com". A very pathetic attempt to seek ethnic alliance in your well known 'Rape' addiction.....and you have to choose the most Igbo of all names " Ezeigbo". A surname not known in Igboland. Totally fake news from a tribal blogger.

Shame on you.
don't be ridiculous.. crime knows no tribe... in fact you sound lame and childish with this defense...

ezeigbo is not an unusual name... the SLOT boss bear that name...
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Rapes A Girl In A Tricycle by Luckygurl(f): 3:51pm On May 06, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Dat man must be a big fool. I think its high time women stop wearing provocative dresses to curb rape.

shocked shocked
We're talking of a 15 year old girl here not some 25 year old lady.
Provocative ko evocative ni undecided

A randy beast is a randy beast no matter what angry angry

1 Like

Re: 50-Year-Old Man Rapes A Girl In A Tricycle by daretodo(m): 3:52pm On May 06, 2016
queenoflafia:
Most of these crimes are committed in lag.is it that we have more psychos over there or something

They should castrate the 50 guy
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Rapes A Girl In A Tricycle by Ahmed0336(m): 4:01pm On May 06, 2016
booqee:
u dumb af
Ode, get off my mentions you dumbhead
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Rapes A Girl In A Tricycle by 76Naira(m): 4:55pm On May 06, 2016
"It was gathered that the aunt on April 26 around 9pm sent Esther on an errand and she was returning home when the suspect waylaid her."

Poor judgement!!
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Rapes A Girl In A Tricycle by Fourwinds: 5:37pm On May 06, 2016
just imagine.!! if I wish dat stu..pid man death now., people will complain dat I'm not God...

d way he force d girl., supposing I force a knife on his neck will dat not be ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Idongesit Williams Ntia, Prisons Officer Brutalises A Man Over Accident In Uyo / Vigilante Member Shoots His Colleague To Death In Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Residents Cry Out For Help After Armed Robbery Attack In Bayelsa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.