Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,047 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Exclusive Photos Of Nigerian Footballer Asisat Oshoala - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive Photos Of Nigerian Footballer Asisat Oshoala (758 Views)

Asisat Oshoala And Onome Visit Paul Okoye In His Mansion / Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year / Asisat Oshoala And Flavour Stun In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive Photos Of Nigerian Footballer Asisat Oshoala by Dsrooftiles: 8:08am On May 06, 2016
Asisat Oshoala is Super falcons and Arsenal star player and these photos are so so lovely!

See more pics @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/05/exclusive-photos-of-nigerian-footballer.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Exclusive Photos Of Nigerian Footballer Asisat Oshoala by Dsrooftiles: 8:08am On May 06, 2016

Re: Exclusive Photos Of Nigerian Footballer Asisat Oshoala by Dsrooftiles: 8:08am On May 06, 2016
kiss kiss

sexy babe.. kiss kiss
Re: Exclusive Photos Of Nigerian Footballer Asisat Oshoala by Nobody: 8:13am On May 06, 2016
this is beautiful
Re: Exclusive Photos Of Nigerian Footballer Asisat Oshoala by DIKEnaWAR: 8:15am On May 06, 2016
Merit is rewarded with wealth and with wealth comes class.

She worked for her money and status. I wish her well.
Re: Exclusive Photos Of Nigerian Footballer Asisat Oshoala by Mediapace: 8:19am On May 06, 2016
She looks like IPAKERE angry
She is cute though,she must be in millions now.
Baba God pick up my call,Oshoala olori meji

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If U Were Invited For Dinner In Your GF Place And You Saw This? / Can You Make Me Feel Like Number 1–davido Pictured With American Singer Tinashe / A Honest Review Of Brymo's New Album 'KLITORIS'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.