Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Politicians Who Say The Last Administration Is Better Than This ....- Shettima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians Who Say The Last Administration Is Better Than This ....- Shettima (556 Views)

Names Of Politicians Who May Replace Babachir Lawal As SGF / 15 Politicians Who May Run For President In 2019 / Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politicians Who Say The Last Administration Is Better Than This ....- Shettima by ChelseaDr(m): 9:25am On May 06, 2016
Politicians who say the last
administration is better than this
should be stoned like Satan is stoned
at Kabba'- Shettima

The Borno State Governor, Kashim Shettima, on
Wednesday May 4th, told the people of his state that
politicians who come to them to say the last administration
was better than this one should be stoned like Satan is
stoned at the Kabba during the Muslim Hajj.
According to Thisday , Shettima said this at the
commencement of distribution of relief materials in
Maiduguri by the National Logistics Committee on
Distribution of Relief Materials
“The politicians who left us to our troubles in the
last five years only to come back when peace has
returned to the state to tell us that Jonathan’s
administration was better than the present should
be stoned just like the Satan is stoned at the
Kaaba.”he said

www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/05/politicians-who-say-last-administration.html?m=1
Re: Politicians Who Say The Last Administration Is Better Than This ....- Shettima by wise7(m): 9:30am On May 06, 2016
This reminds me of Amechi's famous quote "Nigerian politicians steal because...."
Re: Politicians Who Say The Last Administration Is Better Than This ....- Shettima by EYIMICHAEL(m): 9:33am On May 06, 2016
Good or Bad

All I want is a United Nigeria

Dazzol
Re: Politicians Who Say The Last Administration Is Better Than This ....- Shettima by a2personal2013: 9:36am On May 06, 2016
Here they go again. These abokis know nothing but violence. I wonder why we are so unlucky to be punished by these people we call leaders.

I have hopes one day we will get there, when people who make such statement will be nothing but road side mechanics
Re: Politicians Who Say The Last Administration Is Better Than This ....- Shettima by erusen: 9:51am On May 06, 2016
when you have leaders whose head is shaped with religion fanaticism you begin to weep your country,how are we even sure this one is educated.

Re: Politicians Who Say The Last Administration Is Better Than This ....- Shettima by johnmartus(m): 9:51am On May 06, 2016
Overstatement thou the government deserve commendation in his achievements so far in fighting against corruption but people are there crying this hardship is too much i must confess please ipob and pdp stain away
Re: Politicians Who Say The Last Administration Is Better Than This ....- Shettima by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:14am On May 06, 2016
i Guess it is that shettima, abi wetin be his name that should be stoned like the devil they are. I dare him to list The achievements of this administration so far. Unless some thing positive happens in the future, this administration is no where near the previous in achievement. But i will ever remain hopeful as long as am alive in niger that things will turn around for good.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Finally, Buhari Signs 2016 Budget / An Open Letter To Biafrans / Profitable Militancy: ‘umoru Yaradua’ Sharpened Their Teeth ~ Kehinde Jp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.