Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Two Businesses You Can Do To Get Extra Income For Your Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Two Businesses You Can Do To Get Extra Income For Your Family (1400 Views)

Businesses You Can Start With Just 5,000 Naira And Make Good Profit Monthly / Unemployment In Nigeria: How Has It Affected Your Family? / Extra Income Stream, Self Employment Oppurtunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Businesses You Can Do To Get Extra Income For Your Family by GloriousEmpire(m): 10:07am On May 06, 2016
I believe so many of us out here will love to do something on the side to support the flow of income in the family.
I know of two very beautiful businesses you can do to generate good extra income that will support your home.

1. Starting a water distribution business without having to open your own water factory.

2. Repackaging and selling very neat (first grade) fairly used clothes, bags and shoes.

I am into the water business and my wife is into the fairly used clothes business. We are both Lawyers but what I can say is that these businesses we run on the side has actually been the best thing we ever did and has actually been the most steady source of our income for years and brings millions to our home.

If I see that people are interested in this business then I will explain further how you can successfully run these businesses and make a fortune from it.
Re: Two Businesses You Can Do To Get Extra Income For Your Family by johnson232: 10:23am On May 06, 2016
hmmm....
Re: Two Businesses You Can Do To Get Extra Income For Your Family by MrHighSea: 10:56am On May 06, 2016
Been thinking whr to invest some dormant cash. I may adopt The water distribution. How do we roll/kick start.
Re: Two Businesses You Can Do To Get Extra Income For Your Family by amanda2013(f): 11:22am On May 06, 2016
following
Re: Two Businesses You Can Do To Get Extra Income For Your Family by folak48: 12:10pm On May 06, 2016
Following
Re: Two Businesses You Can Do To Get Extra Income For Your Family by NL1960: 1:26pm On May 06, 2016
following
Re: Two Businesses You Can Do To Get Extra Income For Your Family by Acme77: 4:18pm On May 06, 2016
Please, count me in.
Re: Two Businesses You Can Do To Get Extra Income For Your Family by SlimHan(f): 9:15pm On May 06, 2016
.... Here
Re: Two Businesses You Can Do To Get Extra Income For Your Family by Mystical888: 10:07pm On May 06, 2016
GloriousEmpire:
I believe so many of us out here will love to do something on the side to support the flow of income in the family.
I know of two very beautiful businesses you can do to generate good extra income that will support your home.

OP please i have a few questions for you to help satisfy my curiosity.
1) How do you manage two side businesses alongside the courtroom?
2) Distributing someone else's packaged water.....Where's the margin in it for you?
3) Repackaging used clothes, shoes and bags...Do you mean Okrika or packaging them for the boutique, how do you do it?
Re: Two Businesses You Can Do To Get Extra Income For Your Family by kweenkong(f): 10:10pm On May 06, 2016
Following
Re: Two Businesses You Can Do To Get Extra Income For Your Family by Mystical888: 8:09am On May 07, 2016
Following!
Re: Two Businesses You Can Do To Get Extra Income For Your Family by bennyzer(m): 8:24am On May 07, 2016
Interested. Continuu
Re: Two Businesses You Can Do To Get Extra Income For Your Family by oluplus(m): 8:40am On May 07, 2016
My space, pls stay off
Re: Two Businesses You Can Do To Get Extra Income For Your Family by dante12(m): 8:58am On May 07, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]Pally continue nw, u sound like u need us to beg 4 it and ur d guy that started it.just finish wot u've started and stop putting us in suspense abeg. Remember like u said its jst a support to ones monthly pay,so no biggie
Re: Two Businesses You Can Do To Get Extra Income For Your Family by GloriousEmpire(m): 10:00am On May 07, 2016
dante12:
[color=#000099][/color]Pally continue nw, u sound like u need us to beg 4 it and ur d guy that started it.just finish wot u've started and stop putting us in suspense abeg. Remember like u said its jst a support to ones monthly pay,so no biggie

Yes please I have promised to do that. I want to just take my time and write it down here so it will be as clear as possible.

I will do that before end of the day so that I will be able to attend to questions. Please be patient because you will get every bit of info you need.
Re: Two Businesses You Can Do To Get Extra Income For Your Family by folak48: 10:44am On May 07, 2016
GloriousEmpire:

Yes please I have promised to do that. I want to just take my time and write it down here so it will be as clear as possible.

I will do that before end of the day so that I will be able to attend to questions. Please be patient because you will get every bit of info you need.

Pls do my ear is itching, I can hardly wait. Thanks.
Re: Two Businesses You Can Do To Get Extra Income For Your Family by emilyone(f): 11:31am On May 07, 2016
I'm waiting
Re: Two Businesses You Can Do To Get Extra Income For Your Family by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
It seems
GloriousEmpire:

Is end of the day really endless?
Re: Two Businesses You Can Do To Get Extra Income For Your Family by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
Okikiki:
It seems

Is end of the day really endless?

grin ol boi
No be small matter o grin

(1) (Reply)

Parents Who Regret Having Children / Woman Faints After Discovering That Her Husband Of 5 Years Had Died 11 Years Ago / Why Young Couples Need To Invest In Real Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.