Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Businesses You Can Start With Just 5,000 Naira And Make Good Profit Monthly - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Businesses You Can Start With Just 5,000 Naira And Make Good Profit Monthly (1902 Views)

Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section / =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Businesses You Can Start With Just 5,000 Naira And Make Good Profit Monthly by BusinessTips: 11:43am On Aug 08, 2018
Over 20 businesses that you can start with just 5,000 Naira and make monthly returns of 30,000 Naira and above.

Entrepreneurship is the major economic driver anywhere in the world. The Nigerian economic market in recent years has experienced a surge in entrepreneurial activities. But despite this surge, there is still room for a lot of new entrants. Self employment has helped to address the issue of unemployment to some extent. You can go through a list of these businesses and pick the one that you are interested in venturing into. Any information you need on the business will be given to you.
Remember, Entrepreneurship is the weapon through which we can fight unemployment, poverty and promote economic growth.

There are many business options available that one can venture into. These businesses require very little capital to start with which can fetch thousands monthly for micro businesses and millions if production will be on a large scale.
We have compiled a list of businesses you can start with as low as 5, 000 naira and make good profits if you are diligent and hardworking.

After going through the list, if you are interested in starting the business but don't know where and how to source for materials, we will help you through that by linking you to the companies where you can procure your packaging materials or equipment or raw materials from directly. No middlemen involved. The Companies are in Lagos and you will get to buy directly at cheap prices, jumping the wholesalers and retailers.

The businesses include:

1). Detergent Production: Detergent production is one that does not require any special skills to begin whether powder or liquid detergent. The business of production of detergent will forever be a lucrative one because detergent is a necessity. People use it daily. With just #5,000 naira, you can start the business and make good returns. We can guide you on getting your product registered by NAFDAC or registering your business with CAC for a start.

2). Toilet Soap: No matter the state of the economy, people must have their baths. People make use of toilet soaps for bathing or just washing of hands. Toilet soaps can never go out of fashion which means there is profit to be made in it. It does not require any special skills once you have the meterisls and a manual to guide you in production.

3). Laundry Soap: Even the richest men don't wear their clothes only once. This simply means laundry must be done all the time and if Laundry must be done, you need soap to do this. The demand for Laundry soaps can never go out of fashion.

4). Hair Cream Production: Males and females need this for different reasons which include as hair moisturizer, for hair growth, for healthy hair, for fuller hair, to prevent hair breakage, to prevent dandruff, etc. Their are different hair creams in the market, however, a certain niche has not been fully penetrated which is the natural hair cream production. Their are many natural ingredients that can aid hair growth like Shea butter, marijuana, hibiscus leaves, henna etc. Producing hair cream does not require any special skill. All you require is the right tools and measurements.

5). Shampoo Production: Here is the secret about shampoo production, add natural ingredients which are good for the hair and watch the product become a sought after. People desire quality products and will be willing to pay more if the quality of what they are getting satisfactory. Females and males make use of shampoo everyday. Shampoo production is a good business for any body to venture into.

6). Vaseline Production: The method of producing Vaseline is as simple as ABC. The raw materials are easily sourced and it does not require any additional method other then the traditional method. It is another lucrative business because people use Vaseline for many things.

7). Facial Powder Production: Not only the women use facial powder, even the men do too. In recent times, there has been an increase demand for facial powder, both white and brown in the cosmetic market. You can create your niche and break into the market by introducing something extraordinary like Rihanna did when she introduced different powder shades for all skin types into the cosmetic market. Powder production is equally very easy. We can also introduce you to different companies and markets where you can purchase your starting materials from.

cool. Perfume Production: I see a lot of people are scared of going into this business because they think it requires extra skills to be able to produce this. Perfume production bus equally easy. One niche that has not been fully broken into is the production of scented oils. The materials to produce this are scattered all over the market. You can also produce scented hand sanitizers, i.e, TWO IN ONE perfume. This market is a very lucrative one that you can also start with little capital

9). Paint Production: Have you ever wondered how paint is produced? The same paint that is used to paint walls. It is not by magic. It is simply by mixing different chemicals together in the right proportion which means you must have a manual that will guide you in the production of paint. This is another lucrative business you can venture into.

If you are confused as to where to get all your starting materials from, we can help you with that by introducing you directly to companies where you can buy from or the exact market where you can buy original from.

Other products which you can start with as low as #5,000 naira are listed below.
You can learn how to make all these products in our Manual which goes for just #2,000 naira (two thousand naira only). This guide contains step by step methods for producing all these products. Don't wait until it is too late before purchasing your copy. Send us a direct message today or Whatsapp us on 0-9-0-6-5-6-9-7-7-6-2 to get a copy.

Other products you can venture into with just #5,000 naira and make reasonable profit include:
10). Antiseptic Soap
11). Liquid Multipurpose soap
12). Liquid Car wash
13). Liquid Antiseptic Soap
14). Liquid hand wash
15). Balm Production
16). Cream and Lotion Production
17). Methylated Spirits
18). After shave Cream Production
19). Liquid Antiseptic
20). Liquid Germicide
21). Bleach Production
22). Liquid Toilet Wash
23). Hair Relaxer Production
24). Air Freshener Production
25). Candle Production
26). Insecticide and Pesticide Production
27). Hair Conditioner Production
28). Tiles Cleaner
29). Rust Removal Production

Don't miss out on this opportunity. Check our signature for other contact details.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Am Proud Of How I Was Raised, That's How I Will Raise My Children / I Will Never Forgive Give My Dad / Sharing Of Properties With Siblings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.