Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

70% Nigerians Want Saraki To Resign Over Corruption Trial - Poll (Stats) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 70% Nigerians Want Saraki To Resign Over Corruption Trial - Poll (Stats) (11880 Views)

See PDP Members Who Are Too Sick To Face Corruption Trial / "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video / DSS Officials Resign Over Nepotism & Bad Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70% Nigerians Want Saraki To Resign Over Corruption Trial - Poll (Stats) by epospiky(m): 1:08pm On May 06, 2016
I think his resignation is the best idea or sack possibly. He needs to be used as an example for others.

1 Like

Re: 70% Nigerians Want Saraki To Resign Over Corruption Trial - Poll (Stats) by midolian(m): 1:10pm On May 06, 2016
goodvision12:
how did they arrive at this?does it mean they interviewed everybody to get that statistics?
it was an online poll.
Re: 70% Nigerians Want Saraki To Resign Over Corruption Trial - Poll (Stats) by goodvision12(m): 1:11pm On May 06, 2016
midolian:
And many of us(well meaning Nigerians) didn't know about this..it would have been over 90% Nigerians..
how did they arrive at this?does it mean they interviewed everybody to get that statistics?This information is from lie mohammed the fabu minister.

1 Like

Re: 70% Nigerians Want Saraki To Resign Over Corruption Trial - Poll (Stats) by jailsarakiCCT: 1:11pm On May 06, 2016
modath:

How una dey coin all these IDs? cheesy

YOU LIKE IT
Re: 70% Nigerians Want Saraki To Resign Over Corruption Trial - Poll (Stats) by ComrdDRS: 1:15pm On May 06, 2016
IF YOU MISSED THE POOL THERE IS A REELECTION HERE. THOSE WHO WANT SARAKI TO RESIGN should CLIKE LIKE while those who don't want SARAKI TO RESIGN should CLIKE SHARE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70% Nigerians Want Saraki To Resign Over Corruption Trial - Poll (Stats) by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 06, 2016
midolian:
And many of us(well meaning Nigerians) didn't know about this..it would have been over 90% Nigerians..

Honestly many of us dint no such a poll....am sure it would have far exceeded 90%
Sanity must start from some one....
Starting with saraki not a bad idea...
But ending with saraki not a good idea....
Most public office holders will adjust if saraki is convicted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70% Nigerians Want Saraki To Resign Over Corruption Trial - Poll (Stats) by goodvision12(m): 1:17pm On May 06, 2016
midolian:
it was an online poll.
buh everybody is not online na
Re: 70% Nigerians Want Saraki To Resign Over Corruption Trial - Poll (Stats) by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 06, 2016
;DWhere is pa.chukuwdi or is he cleaning kuje prison in expectation of baba saraki ;DWhere is pa.chukuwdi or is he cleaning kuje prison in expectation of baba saraki
Shoekudi cum nd defend ur pay master o je
Re: 70% Nigerians Want Saraki To Resign Over Corruption Trial - Poll (Stats) by kcnwaigbo: 1:23pm On May 06, 2016
goodvision12:
buh everybody is not online na

it wa a poll by a pro-APC online platform.What else do you expect
Re: 70% Nigerians Want Saraki To Resign Over Corruption Trial - Poll (Stats) by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 06, 2016
I also do. Makes it 99%. The outstanding 1% are our igbo bloodas cheesy

1 Like

Re: 70% Nigerians Want Saraki To Resign Over Corruption Trial - Poll (Stats) by Olumaeme: 1:47pm On May 06, 2016
Saraki was the brain behind nPDP merging with APC, as at all that time, he is not corrupt

He donated heavily to the campaign of the President, since he borrowed to buy form, he is not corrupt that time.

He rose against dictatorship, and stupid Godfatherism who conducted close ballot for House of reps speakership primaries because his puppet will win and insisted on open ballot for Senate in house primaries because his zombie cannot win, to become senate President he suddenly became corrupt.

Saraki is a thief, ad well as every other politician, including Buhari who don't have certificate... But his facing Persecuting prosecution and so he shouldn't resign.

Come to think of it, Tinubu faced the same charges, in the same court under the same judge and was discharged but only for the judge to come talk trash in another case with the same technicality, Danladi Umar is a very big joke!

1 Like

Re: 70% Nigerians Want Saraki To Resign Over Corruption Trial - Poll (Stats) by Opeade939(f): 1:55pm On May 06, 2016
You're biased
jailsarakiCCT:
NEW POLL

CLICK LIKE IF YOU WANT SARAKI TO BE JAIL

CLICK SHARE IF YOU WANT HIM TO RESIGN
Re: 70% Nigerians Want Saraki To Resign Over Corruption Trial - Poll (Stats) by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 06, 2016
Biko what have these 70% Nigerians been doing since 1984!! drinking alomo in their fake lacoste boxers... !!! I am amazed that these 70%Nigerians have been sleeping since the dawn of time.. Please what do they think about Lai Mohammed, Bola Tinubu, GEJ, OBJ, IBB, FFK, Seun OSewa.. please 70% Nigerians.. where are you!? there is a protest going down about reducing the salaries and allowances and perks to our lawmakers.. please render your alomo-drunk breathe over these folks grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 70% Nigerians Want Saraki To Resign Over Corruption Trial - Poll (Stats) by Pius007: 2:07pm On May 06, 2016
I think the methodology is faulty and the result doesn't represent the populace perception. There are millions of nigerians out there who do not even have an idea of who Saraki is,his enemies etc.
Re: 70% Nigerians Want Saraki To Resign Over Corruption Trial - Poll (Stats) by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 06, 2016
wondacama:
Nobody count me
why will they count you? It's a poll not Census. sad
Re: 70% Nigerians Want Saraki To Resign Over Corruption Trial - Poll (Stats) by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 06, 2016
ComrdDRS:
IF YOU MISSED THE POOL THERE IS A REELECTION HERE. THOSE WHO WANT SARAKI TO RESIGN should CLIKE LIKE while those who don't want SARAKI TO RESIGN should CLIKE SHARE.
*In Emmanuela's voice* go n poo in the toilet na
Re: 70% Nigerians Want Saraki To Resign Over Corruption Trial - Poll (Stats) by tammie24: 2:29pm On May 06, 2016
Only the people he out smarted i.e. APC
These want to have absolute control of Nigerians and we say NO!
Me I don't want him to resign ooo

2 Likes

Re: 70% Nigerians Want Saraki To Resign Over Corruption Trial - Poll (Stats) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:36pm On May 06, 2016
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Everything in your life is Tinubu. Your inability to satisfy your babe would always be blamed on Tinubu. Your inability to cum would be blamed on him. Your inability to pay your house rent would also be blamed on him. Is he responsible for your woes? The poll was conducted by PremiumTimes and it was opened for everyone. If you know you could stand the said Tinubu's supporters, you should have stood by Saraki on the polls and ensured that he had the 70% while the Tinubu boys would have managed the remaining 30%.
WHY una hate the truth, that guy said his mind only for you to attack him. I didn't vote, majority of the youths that would have voted in favour of our Lord SARAKI didn't vote, and that tinubu news outlet say 70%, na thief them thief am undecided

1 Like

Re: 70% Nigerians Want Saraki To Resign Over Corruption Trial - Poll (Stats) by Gracious10: 3:57pm On May 06, 2016
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Everything in your life is Tinubu. Your inability to satisfy your babe would always be blamed on Tinubu. Your inability to cum would be blamed on him. Your inability to pay your house rent would also be blamed on him. Is he responsible for your woes? The poll was conducted by PremiumTimes and it was opened for everyone. If you know you could stand the said Tinubu's supporters, you should have stood by Saraki on the polls and ensured that he had the 70% while the Tinubu boys would have managed the remaining 30%.

Truth that is bitter than bitter leaf!!
Re: 70% Nigerians Want Saraki To Resign Over Corruption Trial - Poll (Stats) by Irevac3: 3:59pm On May 06, 2016
Wesely01:

I'm not a fan of Saraki because i know his history, but one simple question Nigerians is he the only CORRUPT POLITICIAN IN THIS GOVERNMENT

No. But we have to start somewhere, he is the no. 3 man in Nigeria. So we are starting from the top.
Re: 70% Nigerians Want Saraki To Resign Over Corruption Trial - Poll (Stats) by donphilopus: 4:03pm On May 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

WHY una hate the truth, that guy said his mind only for you to attack him. I didn't vote, majority of the youths that would have voted in favour of our Lord SARAKI didn't vote, and that tinubu news outlet say 70%, na thief them thief am undecided

Did I vote? Did Raumdeuter vote? Did Gbawe vote? Did Omenka vote? Did Midolian vote? Did DropShot vote? Did Modath vote? Did OrlandoOwoh vote? How many of us voted? Pls tell me. You know if we all had voted, the margin would have been wider!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 70% Nigerians Want Saraki To Resign Over Corruption Trial - Poll (Stats) by Irevac3: 4:11pm On May 06, 2016
Olumaeme:
Saraki was the brain behind nPDP merging with APC, as at all that time, he is not corrupt

He donated heavily to the campaign of the President, since he borrowed to buy form, he is not corrupt that time.

He rose against dictatorship, and stupid Godfatherism who conducted close ballot for House of reps speakership primaries because his puppet will win and insisted on open ballot for Senate in house primaries because his zombie cannot win, to become senate President he suddenly became corrupt.

Saraki is a thief, ad well as every other politician, including Buhari who don't have certificate... But his facing Persecuting prosecution and so he shouldn't resign.

Come to think of it, Tinubu faced the same charges, in the same court under the same judge and was discharged but only for the judge to come talk trash in another case with the same technicality, Danladi Umar is a very big joke!

Hmm... This does not change the fact that Saraki is CORRUPT. Dont worry in the fullness of time all other corrupt policitians will be brought to book. Na one by one. He is no. 3, so we start from the top. By the time Saraki is convicted, he would help us to quickly fish out all his other corrupt colleagues.
Re: 70% Nigerians Want Saraki To Resign Over Corruption Trial - Poll (Stats) by bizhop101(m): 4:13pm On May 06, 2016
70% APC Want Saraki To Resign
Re: 70% Nigerians Want Saraki To Resign Over Corruption Trial - Poll (Stats) by Kog45(m): 6:12pm On May 06, 2016
Wesely01:

I'm not a fan of Saraki because i know his history, but one simple question Nigerians is he the only CORRUPT POLITICIAN IN THIS GOVERNMENT
Kai u want them to descend on u for saying d truth.Yes he is not the only one but the political score must be settled not even corruption.
Re: 70% Nigerians Want Saraki To Resign Over Corruption Trial - Poll (Stats) by Kog45(m): 6:21pm On May 06, 2016
Irevac3:

Hmm... This does not change the fact that Saraki is CORRUPT. Dont worry in the fullness of time all other corrupt policitians will be brought to book. Na one by one. He is no. 3, so we start from the top. By the time Saraki is convicted, he would help us to quickly fish out all his other corrupt colleagues.
Please forget story,who are the other politicians that w be brought to book after jailing Saraki.Saraki's case is just a lesson for anybody not to go against party directives.
Re: 70% Nigerians Want Saraki To Resign Over Corruption Trial - Poll (Stats) by CioAngels(f): 6:28pm On May 06, 2016
Benikuuse:
Thats what he should have done since, to save his political career
Person when don dey shake buhari hand go gri comot again. Buhari himself is not sincere and saraki knows this as he is waiting to see what they will do to buhari on asset declaration he is refusing to make public. Nigerian leaders are jokers with only brain to steal. Shame to them all.
Re: 70% Nigerians Want Saraki To Resign Over Corruption Trial - Poll (Stats) by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 06, 2016
Many want him to remain there as a check on our slide towards autocracy.
Quote me if you like, it won't change my view. undecided
Re: 70% Nigerians Want Saraki To Resign Over Corruption Trial - Poll (Stats) by Wesely01(m): 8:31pm On May 06, 2016
Kog45:
Kai u want them to descend on u for saying d truth.Yes he is not the only one but the political score must be settled not even corruption.

It will take a very long time for this country to be great again, if we continue in this manner.
Re: 70% Nigerians Want Saraki To Resign Over Corruption Trial - Poll (Stats) by esere826: 10:48pm On May 06, 2016
Next time when carrying out such polls, premium times should try and establish the 'ethnical' demographics of its respondents.
Nigeria is not the folks that are most vocal in social media

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) / Reps Want Adeosun, Emefiele To Resign / INEC Replaces 198 Card Readers, Voter Register Destroyed In Akwa Ibom Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.