Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,590 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Airtel Scrap Unlimited Hourly Data Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Scrap Unlimited Hourly Data Plan (1310 Views)

MTN Newly Youtube Hourly Data; 1 Hour Plan Is Capped At 750MB 3 Hours Plan 2.5GB / MTN Introduces New Hourly Data Plans For Youtube Streaming / Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Scrap Unlimited Hourly Data Plan by Omolayo27(m): 10:59am On May 06, 2016
I don’t know who press their mumu button just in such a time like this when MTN is busy releasing cheap data plan, Airtel is busy scrapping their own unlimited timely base data plan. A lot of people complained bitterly about this yesterday night. Someone else tried it this morning and the normal 1hr unlimited plan of N100 and he was charged N500, called CC and he was told that the price has been revisited.

The question is how can they revisit the price without any prior notice to this? 3Hrs and 6Hrs plan refuse to work. If you have anything heavy file to download, you'll need to wait until this is resolved except you have a better alternative to this.

Those of you that has been using this plan, did you succeed in activating yours last night?

Re: Airtel Scrap Unlimited Hourly Data Plan by Alfred234(m): 11:42am On May 06, 2016
According to the Airtel Customer Agent that attended to me... The available time based plans are N300 for 30minutes, N500 for 60minutes, and N1000 for 120minutes. So if you are getting any error response while trying to activate the timed plans its because you don't have sufficient airtime
Re: Airtel Scrap Unlimited Hourly Data Plan by dyydxx: 11:56am On May 06, 2016
Alfred234:
According to the Airtel Customer Agent that attended to me... The available time based plans are N300 for 30minutes, N500 for 60minutes, and N1000 for 120minutes. So if you are getting any error response while trying to activate the timed plans its because you don't have sufficient airtime

nawa o
Re: Airtel Scrap Unlimited Hourly Data Plan by Alfred234(m): 12:00pm On May 06, 2016
dyydxx:

nawa o
The new prices are so outrageous... Airtel users need to protest against it
Re: Airtel Scrap Unlimited Hourly Data Plan by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 06, 2016
Last night when I dialled *141# the price list was

1hr= 180
3hr= 300
6hr=500

this was the list thats on their menu for available plans. Only for them to deduct 500 from me when I selected 1hr. Why didn't they update that list before they started charging customers the new prices?

Bloody thieves.

(1) (Reply)

Working Version Of Whatsapp For OS 6 Devices, till Dec. 31st / 10 Interesting Secrets. What The Google Allo App Can Do / Is It Possible To Unlock Mobile Rook From EE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.