Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

10 Interesting Secrets. What The Google Allo App Can Do - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Interesting Secrets. What The Google Allo App Can Do (1311 Views)

My Conversation With Google Allo Robot / WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO / Google Battles Whatsapp With The New Allo Messaging Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Interesting Secrets. What The Google Allo App Can Do by tymdan(m): 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
Google has introduced two all-new apps – Allo and Duo at its I/O 2016 event. While Allo is a pretty smart messaging app, Duo is designed to be a cool video calling app.

#1. Allo has been developed to be an instant messaging app which is going to be available for both iOS and Android.

#2. Allo will feature an in-built Google Assistant.

#3. The “Google Assistant” integration will allow Allo users to search for flight, events, theatres, hotels and more from the app itself without needing to quit the messaging app.

#4. The messaging app will come with “Smart Reply” that will offer suggestions of reply while texting. With the use of artificial intelligence, the app is able to read your texting pattern and then suggests replies accordingly.

#5. While messaging, you will be able to increase the size of the text.

#6. Besides, you will get the option to even write on pictures before sending them.

#7. Google’s messaging app will feature “incognito mode” with end-to-end encryption along with discreet notifications.

#8. Google’s Duo video calling app has been developed to work even on low networks.

#9. Though the Duo calls are in HD, the video calling app will be able to adjust the quality itself in case the network is poor.

#10. It will come with a feature called “Knock Knock” that will allow you to see the preview video of the caller before starting the call. It will also feature end-to-end encryption to provide much-needed privacy and security.

Oya Lalasticlala over to you... shocked
Re: 10 Interesting Secrets. What The Google Allo App Can Do by seunlayi(m): 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
This is nice

1 Like

Re: 10 Interesting Secrets. What The Google Allo App Can Do by Okaakoko(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
good one
Re: 10 Interesting Secrets. What The Google Allo App Can Do by casttlebarbz(m): 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
I don't know what I feel about it yet, u mean I will have to down another app to make video call or am not getting it
Re: 10 Interesting Secrets. What The Google Allo App Can Do by tymdan(m): 12:56am On Sep 28, 2016
casttlebarbz:
I don't know what I feel about it yet, u mean I will have to down another app to make video call or am not getting it

Yes Google duo is the latest and most efficient app for video calls and even works just fine on slower networks...

Try it and confirm tongue

(1) (Reply)

Glo Finally Discontinues Their Blackberry Internet Service (BIS) For Blackberry / I Need Fairly Used Samsung Galaxy S5 Or S6 Or S7 / Download Best Data Manager And Phone Cleaner - Notedwap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.