Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Which It Certification Is Best For Me? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which It Certification Is Best For Me? (774 Views)

Which Anti-virus Is Best For Our Computers? / It Certification / It And Non-it Certification Training At Octi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which It Certification Is Best For Me? by upengineer: 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2009
I interested in getting one or two IT certifications that is not expensive say 30k to 50k and at the same time PUT FOOD ON MY TABLE. I will prefer a certification that is readily needed by Telecommunication vendors Companies. Honest and sincerely responses will be appreciated.
Re: Which It Certification Is Best For Me? by femzy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2009
what Genre of IT do you think you love , search within yourself.

Just a piece of advice.Would you live to study or study to live;seems to me that you are taking the later.How could one study cos of food ,(Maybe i just misconstrue ur statement, forgive me tongue) else(Nigerians) change your attitude.
Re: Which It Certification Is Best For Me? by cra007: 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2009
@ femzy,Gud day to you.Iam a Bsc holder from OAU and iam currently reading for my ccna so dat i can attain my ccie one day.pls can you link me up with any IT company dat i can work with for now so that i will be exposed to the practical aspect.Pls i really need it,the pay is not really important to me as i want to learn the fundamentals of my new career.Thank you.
Anonymous(Bsc Biochemistry)
Re: Which It Certification Is Best For Me? by georgio(m): 10:50am On Aug 18, 2009
pls i need your assistance too, i have a B.eng in mechanical Engineering. which IT certification course can i use to backup my degree so as to increase my market value
Re: Which It Certification Is Best For Me? by deji2009(m): 11:08am On Aug 18, 2009
Comptia A+ or microsft certified system engineer (MCSE), best thing is to do some online reseach
Re: Which It Certification Is Best For Me? by georgio(m): 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2009
Tanks deji

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Check For Original Laptops! / Zain Browsing Is The Best In The Country / It Pays To Be Computer Literate At A Tender Age! Help Kid Get the Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.