Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Right All Along, I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019.- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Right All Along, I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019.- (751 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG / Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP / Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Right All Along, I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019.- by IkennaNweke(m): 10:59am On May 06, 2016
An Ikorodu born politician and a scion of the Gbadamosi-Odesanya family, Mr. Babatunde Olalere Gbadamosi, who has keenly contested the Lagos gubernatorial primaries twice under the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has accused President Muhammadu Buhari of representing a very serious risk to the existence of the Nigeria construct.

He also air his views concerning the governorship elections which was held in Kogi state and Bayelsa States respectively that was declared by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) as inconclusive as gathered from his Facebook account.

Mr. Babatunde O. Gbadamosi wrote: “General Muhammadu Buhari’s body language has been favourable to election malpractices, hence INEC’s inability, under his incompetent and biased appointees, to conduct and CONCLUDE any of the elections they have umpired so far.

“I am of the opinion that General Buhari represents a very serious risk to the existence of the NIgeria construct, and those who prefer it to host of independent, but smaller and probably more virile countries need to be up and doing in the senate,a the only place where he can be legally removed from office before the end of his term.

“I don’t see Nigeria surviving up to 2019 with all that’s going on. Suddenly, the same INEC that returned General Buhari as President cannot conduct elections in on state at a time successfully? What will happen at the general elections?

“Within 6 months, the economy has dipped beyond our worst case scenario imagination. The Naira is exchanging at N250 to a dollar! Buhari appears to have declared economic sanctions against the rest of the world, through his military Comptroller General of Customs, and by so doing, cut down heavily on tax income, both from direct Customs Duties and from Companies Tax that would have acrued from profits that will not be made by companies that cannot collect their trucks, machinery, parts and raw materials from the ports due to the introduction of FEAR as a management tool in the Customs and Excise.

“Food prices, brought down considerably during the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan, due to his silent but highly effective agricultural policies, have escalated fearfully since Buhari was sworn in, due of course, to a lack of direction arising from his refusal to appoint ministers until the world began to ask embarrassing questions.

“For all his virulent criticism of Fuel Subsidies during the Goodluck Jonathan administration, he has paid more than Jonathan paid for subsidies in the corresponding period last year, yet, Nigeria is now defined by Petrol Station queues. For a former Minister for Petroleum Resources, who has also seen fit to reappoint himself as the substantive Minister in this administration, resulting in the ignominous snub given his minion at the last OPEC meeting, this is an unpardonable, piss-poor performance.

“I don’t even want to get started on security, where over 2,000 Nigerians have lost their lives to attacks by Boko Haram and the brutal Fulani Militia, who both respectively have acquired the dubious macabre honours of first and fourth most brutal terrorist groups in the world. The worst part of the story is the mysterious way in which Nigerian Army soldiers, allegedly mainly of Southern extraction, seem to be dying in disproportionate numbers and in questionable circumstances in this conflict.

“If Buhari cannot manage Nigeria, there is still time for him to resign honorably before his ignominious impeachment. You cannot continue to deliberately mismanage the country and expect us to be happy. You cannot beat a child and tell him not to cry. I do not blame Nnamdi Kanu and the IPOB. In fact, I use this opportunity to call for the immediate and unconditional release of that vocal, abusive and sometimes obnoxious young man. It would seem he’s been right all along.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Right All Along, I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019.- by lomprico(m): 11:04am On May 06, 2016
they will call him an ipod yooth now. ndi ife-oma na jornjo!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Right All Along, I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019.- by BiafranJesus: 11:17am On May 06, 2016
Buhari is a terrorist and paedophile.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Right All Along, I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019.- by youngeagle(m): 11:22am On May 06, 2016
That's a man speaking from his Hart,PMB hvnt gotten anything right since his ascension as the president of Nigeria,is good to have hope and faith as humans but the antecedents of the man you wish will change or perform miracle should conform with the reality on ground,so far the dullard doesn't have any good intention at all.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Right All Along, I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019.- by Juxtified(m): 11:22am On May 06, 2016
Do you see Nnamdi Kanu surviving till 2019?

This man obviously has selective amnesia. So he's going to compare the killings of Boko Haram in this administration to that of the previous? The same Boko Haram that was declared by the US as the deadliest terrorist group in the world, ahead of ISIS & Al Qaeda, during the last dispensation, and has now been suppressed to the barest minimum by the heavy military counterattack?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Right All Along, I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019.- by SleekAboki: 11:27am On May 06, 2016
Buhari disappointed himself and so many patriotic Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Right All Along, I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019.- by macluvph1(m): 12:18pm On May 06, 2016
Juxtified:
Do you see Nnamdi Kanu surviving till 2019?

This man obviously has selective amnesia. So he's going to compare the killings of Boko Haram in this administration to that of the previous? The same Boko Haram that was declared by the US as the deadliest terrorist group in the world, ahead of ISIS & Al Qaeda, during the last dispensation, and has now been suppressed to the barest minimum by the heavy military counterattack?

Which section and zone formed the boko haram?

Which section or zone leaders were sympathetic to boko haram?

Which section or zone were harbouring boko haram members in their homes?

Where is Shekau today?

Where are all the shekau loyalists?

Who are these herdsmen that kill people today?

There are a lot the Northerners need to explain about boko haram we southerners don't know but eventually the truth must come out soonest.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Right All Along, I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019.- by gud4dbest(m): 12:21pm On May 06, 2016
I reserve my comment! That Nigeria will not witness 2019 is a laughable joke!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Right All Along, I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019.- by Eshinwaju: 12:30pm On May 06, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu will not be getting out any time soon... cheesy....ipod youths need to get that into their skulls.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Right All Along, I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019.- by MasterofNL: 12:36pm On May 06, 2016
@IkennaNweke, source please?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Right All Along, I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019.- by MasterofNL: 12:40pm On May 06, 2016
IkennaNweke:
An Ikorodu born politician and a scion of the Gbadamosi-Odesanya family, Mr. Babatunde Olalere Gbadamosi, who has keenly contested the Lagos gubernatorial primaries twice under the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has accused President Muhammadu Buhari of representing a very serious risk to the existence of the Nigeria construct.

He also air his views concerning the governorship elections which was held in Kogi state and Bayelsa States respectively that was declared by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) as inconclusive as gathered from his Facebook account.

Mr. Babatunde O. Gbadamosi wrote: “General Muhammadu Buhari’s body language has been favourable to election malpractices, hence INEC’s inability, under his incompetent and biased appointees, to conduct and CONCLUDE any of the elections they have umpired so far.

“I am of the opinion that General Buhari represents a very serious risk to the existence of the NIgeria construct, and those who prefer it to host of independent, but smaller and probably more virile countries need to be up and doing in the senate,a the only place where he can be legally removed from office before the end of his term.

“I don’t see Nigeria surviving up to 2019 with all that’s going on. Suddenly, the same INEC that returned General Buhari as President cannot conduct elections in on state at a time successfully? What will happen at the general elections?

“Within 6 months, the economy has dipped beyond our worst case scenario imagination. The Naira is exchanging at N250 to a dollar! Buhari appears to have declared economic sanctions against the rest of the world, through his military Comptroller General of Customs, and by so doing, cut down heavily on tax income, both from direct Customs Duties and from Companies Tax that would have acrued from profits that will not be made by companies that cannot collect their trucks, machinery, parts and raw materials from the ports due to the introduction of FEAR as a management tool in the Customs and Excise.

“Food prices, brought down considerably during the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan, due to his silent but highly effective agricultural policies, have escalated fearfully since Buhari was sworn in, due of course, to a lack of direction arising from his refusal to appoint ministers until the world began to ask embarrassing questions.

“For all his virulent criticism of Fuel Subsidies during the Goodluck Jonathan administration, he has paid more than Jonathan paid for subsidies in the corresponding period last year, yet, Nigeria is now defined by Petrol Station queues. For a former Minister for Petroleum Resources, who has also seen fit to reappoint himself as the substantive Minister in this administration, resulting in the ignominous snub given his minion at the last OPEC meeting, this is an unpardonable, piss-poor performance.

“I don’t even want to get started on security, where over 2,000 Nigerians have lost their lives to attacks by Boko Haram and the brutal Fulani Militia, who both respectively have acquired the dubious macabre honours of first and fourth most brutal terrorist groups in the world. [size=16pt]The worst part of the story is the mysterious way in which Nigerian Army soldiers, allegedly mainly of Southern extraction, seem to be dying in disproportionate numbers and in questionable circumstances in this conflict[/size].

“If Buhari cannot manage Nigeria, there is still time for him to resign honorably before his ignominious impeachment. You cannot continue to deliberately mismanage the country and expect us to be happy. You cannot beat a child and tell him not to cry. I do not blame Nnamdi Kanu and the IPOB. In fact, I use this opportunity to call for the immediate and unconditional release of that vocal, abusive and sometimes obnoxious young man. It would seem he’s been right all along.

This is serious.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Give Nigerians Better Life With Budget Of Change – PMB (Full Interview) / So When The Government lie to Us Its Called Politics / Fuel Prices And Minimum Wage Of Some Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.