Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

You do business in the EASTERN Nigeria But Want To Buy Goods In Lagos?. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You do business in the EASTERN Nigeria But Want To Buy Goods In Lagos?. (459 Views)

N5m Goods From Cotonou Destroyed As Boat Capsized At Bonny Jetty In Rivers State / 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 / Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You do business in the EASTERN Nigeria But Want To Buy Goods In Lagos?. by innobarca(m): 11:57am On May 06, 2016
If you are a business man or woman from Aba,Onitsha,Benin,Delta,Owerri,Portharcourt,Enugu or any other state apart from lagos and needs somebody in lagos to help you buy goods,I can help you buy and send through a good transport company .
Or you want somebody in lagos to inspect the goods you bought already and help you do waybill,I can help you.

Do you combine work with business?this is good for you .
Save that transport fare of yours and make good profit.

Mr Innocent Ifeanyi,Married.

This is no scam,I have relatives in some of the states for verification.
Send me mail for contact details
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Boutique / Is Short Code SMS Business Lucrative? Please I Need Details / Anyone Into Currier Or Consignments Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.