Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Please Vote For This Nigerian Youth On Bbc Music Awards - Urgent! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please Vote For This Nigerian Youth On Bbc Music Awards - Urgent! (1257 Views)

WIZKID JOINS TREY SONGS, KENDRICK LAMAR, OTHERS ON BBC RADIO 1XTRA LIVE CONCERT / D’banj Named Best-African Act At MTV Europe Music Awards 2012 / Modenine On Bbc Networks (2) (3) (4)

Please Vote For This Nigerian Youth On Bbc Music Awards - Urgent! by Christino(m): 12:57am On Nov 18, 2006
We did it for Mode 9 and the rest, as the most populous black nation, anything that has to do with online voting should go our way - YES!

This should be no exception, YES! we shouldn't take it for granted but we know we have the power to make things come true. We have STRENGTH in NUMBERS so let's use that bloody advantage again.

This dude here has less than 100 votes. Some people (prolly not african) are already leading with over 1600 votes, but that's nothing when 70,000 nairalanders swoop to show them how we do it.

He's counting on us. Listen to his song if you doubt. Please let's help. Afterall, it's for the good of the country.

Tuface, Mode9, Weird MC, Lagbaja and Francis cool

Pls listen to Francis Duke's song on

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/specials/114_thenominees/page2.shtml

and vote for him on

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/thenextbigthing/tnbt_vote.shtml
Re: Please Vote For This Nigerian Youth On Bbc Music Awards - Urgent! by nilla(f): 1:03am On Nov 18, 2006
want to listen to the other nominees too before i decide my vote.

Love what i've heard from him so far though cool
Re: Please Vote For This Nigerian Youth On Bbc Music Awards - Urgent! by nilla(f): 1:10am On Nov 18, 2006
just voted.

can we vote more than once. He doesn't have that many votes sad
Re: Please Vote For This Nigerian Youth On Bbc Music Awards - Urgent! by kaydee(m): 1:16am On Nov 18, 2006
Just voted for him,let's keep the votes coming in.
Re: Please Vote For This Nigerian Youth On Bbc Music Awards - Urgent! by Christino(m): 1:20am On Nov 18, 2006
Your IP address must have been registered.

To vote more go to www.hidemyass.com

enter the bbc voting link and click hide my ass

when you get to the page

the page might be a little distorted, just look for the option buttons

Dike's option is fourth from the bottom. click on it and off you go.

You can try it everyday. Man, we gotta win it!!! grin or at least get him to the last 6.
Re: Please Vote For This Nigerian Youth On Bbc Music Awards - Urgent! by nilla(f): 1:23am On Nov 18, 2006
see ojoro oh grin

anyways will get my friends to vote.
Re: Please Vote For This Nigerian Youth On Bbc Music Awards - Urgent! by kaydee(m): 1:46am On Nov 18, 2006
The guy leading is like from Asia and almost Chinese. Na them they do ojoro pass.You can see from their movies.Lol! Anyhow,Naijaboy must win this.Let's help a brother get to the top.

KEEP THE VOTES COMING IN.
Re: Please Vote For This Nigerian Youth On Bbc Music Awards - Urgent! by samsick: 9:16am On Nov 18, 2006
Are Mode9,Lagbaja,Weird Mc,Tuface also nominated 4 the award if yes then i'd rather vote 4 Modenine because he's my favorite in the category!
Re: Please Vote For This Nigerian Youth On Bbc Music Awards - Urgent! by Christino(m): 9:56am On Nov 18, 2006
no sam i was referring to recent naija winners. Pls Vote Francis.
Re: Please Vote For This Nigerian Youth On Bbc Music Awards - Urgent! by kaydee(m): 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2006
Please keep the votes coming in.Nigeria surely got a future in Hip-Hop
Re: Please Vote For This Nigerian Youth On Bbc Music Awards - Urgent! by kaydee(m): 3:15am On Nov 19, 2006
Are U votin?
Re: Please Vote For This Nigerian Youth On Bbc Music Awards - Urgent! by kaydee(m): 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2006
Re: Please Vote For This Nigerian Youth On Bbc Music Awards - Urgent! by kaydee(m): 11:44pm On Nov 20, 2006
His name is Francis Dike and not Francis Duke.

Keep the votes coming in.i'm gettin dissapointed already.E fit be U oh!
Re: Please Vote For This Nigerian Youth On Bbc Music Awards - Urgent! by Freestyl(m): 9:57am On Nov 21, 2006
Voted. i wish the winner best of luck
Re: Please Vote For This Nigerian Youth On Bbc Music Awards - Urgent! by kaydee(m): 12:39am On Nov 23, 2006
Ok,if u vote,u'll get one album free! How bout that? Abeg make una vote now
Re: Please Vote For This Nigerian Youth On Bbc Music Awards - Urgent! by Christino(m): 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2006
Ol boy, those guys are cheats o, see as dem votes dey skyrocket. someone has 20,000 posts while our Francis Dike is less than 350, naija peeps, let's do this!!
Re: Please Vote For This Nigerian Youth On Bbc Music Awards - Urgent! by Christino(m): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2006
The main link is here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-31479.0.html so refer peeps to this page. Put this link on your website/blog/chat please let's do our best to help a fellow Nigerian get to the top. It's our pride, we'll do that for you too!
Re: Please Vote For This Nigerian Youth On Bbc Music Awards - Urgent! by kaydee(m): 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2006
For all y'all that voted,i'm sayin a big thank you though he didn't make it to the final 7.It ain't bout the vote neway
Re: Please Vote For This Nigerian Youth On Bbc Music Awards - Urgent! by Christino(m): 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2007
Thanks to ya'll who voted. Seun has the permission to share Fracis' lyrics and mp3 of the much awaited track.

See Lyrics and MP3 track here:

Because Of You Love Song Kelly Clarkson Viareebew / Eldee Recommends: Traktor - Wretch 32 Ft L / Pls Guyz Can Sum1 Tell Me Were I Can Upload Ma Music For Pple To Download