Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,089 members, 7,863,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima (22295 Views)

2019 Elections: We Will Be Stoned To Death If We Present Buhari – APC Group / Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics / Why My Successor May Be Stoned By Imo People -- Gov. Rochas Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima by freecocoa(f): 5:53pm On May 06, 2016
What sort of country is Nigeria?
Re: Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima by Mortiple(m): 5:54pm On May 06, 2016
Are they still talking about "STONING THE DEVIL"? They mustn't forget in a hurry, how many of them died when Satani 'returned' one stone last time they tried it. grin grin grin
Re: Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima by Andy1021(m): 5:55pm On May 06, 2016
Gov shattima we know that your one of the boko haram members, that is why you are telling your people to stone and kill pdp members don't worry your time will come to an end. Useless
Re: Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima by anetuno(m): 5:56pm On May 06, 2016
Last year many Nigerians died stoning imaginary devils in Saudi Arabia and this man wants people to die again stoning imaginary PDP enemies. Reserve those stones for your APC Boko Haram boys.
Re: Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima by hmuhammad(m): 5:56pm On May 06, 2016
[s]
LadyExcellency:
Jonathan handed over all Nigerian territories to President Buhari while the leftover Bokoharam boys are on the run.

The morals of Nigerian Soldiers were at all time high. Don't forget - Never Again.

It is worthy to note that Elections were conducted in 774 Local Government Councils of Nigeria without exemption - This is the fact

Make no mistake, the use of South African Air Support mercenaries worked and saved a lot of would-be casualties on the side of Nigerian Soldiers.

The escalation, regrouping and comeback of Bokoharam which the present government is fighting was caused by Buhari's change of gear and abrupt termination of South African Air-support military contractors.

Why is Shettima yet to answer for the kidnap of Chibok Girls? #shettimabringbackchibokgirls.

Shettima reopened schools the Federal Government ordered closed.

WAEC warned Shettima on the dangers of conducting WAEC Examination and he ignored the warnings even when Federal Government Colleges in the region are still under lock and key.
[/s]have you visited northeastern Nigeria before? I've been in maiduguri since 2010. You shouldn't come here to lie
Re: Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 06, 2016
Just Negodu a Statement from a Governor

Re: Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima by omogin(f): 5:59pm On May 06, 2016
The boko haram script writing governor.
Re: Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima by mandax: 6:07pm On May 06, 2016
rapistbuhari:
The Borno State Governor, Kashim Shettima, has berated members of the state Chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, who left when there was an internal crisis only to return when peace has being restored.
Shettima said this during the distribution of relief materials to Internally Displaced Persons, IDPs, in Maiduguri, the state capital, by the National Logistics Committee on Distribution of Relief Materials.

According to the governor, “The politicians who left us to our troubles in the last five years only to come back when peace has returned to the state to tell us that Jonathan’s administration was better than the present, should be stoned just like the Satan is stoned at the Kaaba.”

The governor also commended President Muhammadu Buhari for taking proactive measureS in to end Boko Haram insurgence in the state.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/06/returning-pdp-members-should-be-stoned-like-satan-was-in-kaaba-governor-shettima/?utm_source=nnd&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=nnd

This Kashim Shettima man is no politician, does not talk like a politician..

He must be working against PDP - working for perpetuation of north and its APC in power for decades more to come.

Re: Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima by tatucci: 6:11pm On May 06, 2016
rapistbuhari:

"baboon and dog will soak in blood if i am not elected"-Buhari

i will scratch my ny*sh and smell my fingers if dey dont give me 5million... - anonymous
Re: Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima by Splinz(m): 6:11pm On May 06, 2016
Who take this nitwit serious?
Re: Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima by LadyExcellency: 6:17pm On May 06, 2016
hmuhammad:
[s][/s]have you visited northeastern Nigeria before? I've been in maiduguri since 2010. You shouldn't come here to lie

Was there any constituency in Maiduguri or Borno State that elections weren't conducted in 2015?

Swerve, did Bokoharam vote to send Jonathan back to Otueke?

1 Like

Re: Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 06, 2016
Wat da hell is this clueless man saying...Giving hate and violent speech,this type of person ought to be a vigilante leader & not a Governor..Soon al this nonsense will stop wen PDP takeover!!!
Re: Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima by hmuhammad(m): 6:28pm On May 06, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Was there any constituency in Maiduguri or Borno State that elections weren't conducted in 2015?

Swerve, did Bokoharam vote to send Jonathan back to Otueke?
Ogbeni swerve, all the elections were conducted in MMC, Biu, Hawwul, Shani, Beni sheik. All constituencies you claimed elections were conducted was inside IDP camps in maiduguri metropolitan council... I should be educating you on what happened during GEJ reign, we now sleep with our two eyes closed in maiduguri. NA have recorded a massive success in the fight against terrorism, come and see for yourself and stop posting lies on social media
Re: Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima by LadyExcellency: 6:37pm On May 06, 2016
hmuhammad:
Ogbeni swerve, all the elections were conducted in MMC, Biu, Hawwul, Shani, Beni sheik. All constituencies you claimed elections were conducted was inside IDP camps in maiduguri metropolitan council... I should be educating you on what happened during GEJ reign, we now sleep with our two eyes closed in maiduguri. NA have recorded a massive success in the fight against terrorism, come and see for yourself and stop posting lies on social media

Why was Bokoharam incapacitated if they weren't defeated then?

Bokoharam has struck IDP camp more than once in this present Buhari's regime, what paralyzed them then from bombing or attacking IDP Camps during the elections??

1 Like

Re: Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima by hmuhammad(m): 6:45pm On May 06, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Why was Bokoharam incapacitated if they weren't defeated then?

Bokoharam has struck IDP camp more than once in this present Buhari's regime, what paralyzed them then from bombing or attacking IDP Camps during the elections??
"more than once" do you know how many times they struck the IDP camp during GEJ's regime? We saw hell during the last administration, then we used to sleep with one of our eyes opened. You can't even travel by air, traveling by road was very risky.
Re: Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima by LadyExcellency: 6:50pm On May 06, 2016
hmuhammad:
"more than once" do you know how many times they struck the IDP camp during GEJ's regime? We saw hell during the last administration, then we used to sleep with one of our eyes opened. You can't even travel by air, traveling by road was very risky.

I am only here to prove that Bokoharam was technically defeated few weeks before the 2015 election by Goodluck Jonathan's regime and I am sure I have achieved that.

Thanks and have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima by totorimi: 6:54pm On May 06, 2016
Xenophobic governor go and return innocent girls from where you are hiding them. You are the one to be stoned first.
Re: Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima by greatjoey: 6:58pm On May 06, 2016
donphilopus:

I'll poison Ekiti water. If Fulani herdsmen visit our rivers, their cows would be poisoned - Fayose

I guess he's also an APC Chieftain?!

I am apolitical but truth be told. The comparison is like God and Satan. Fayose statement was refereed to cattle and not human being. Secondly, you don't like planned dander against terrorists to inciting violence again the political divide.
Re: Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima by hmuhammad(m): 7:00pm On May 06, 2016
LadyExcellency:

I am only here to prove that Bokoharam was technically defeated few weeks before the 2015 election by Goodluck Jonathan's regime and I am sure I have achieved that.

Thanks and have a nice day.
lol! Come back here, you've not proven anything. Stop using PMB's language, they were technically defeated during PMB's regime
Re: Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima by ahmedolawale: 7:03pm On May 06, 2016
LadyExcellency:
Jonathan handed over all Nigerian territories to President Buhari while the leftover Bokoharam boys are on the run.

The morals of Nigerian Soldiers were at all time high. Don't forget - Never Again.

It is worthy to note that Elections were conducted in 774 Local Government Councils of Nigeria without exemption - This is the fact

Make no mistake, the use of South African Air Support mercenaries worked and saved a lot of would-be casualties on the side of Nigerian Soldiers.

The escalation, regrouping and comeback of Bokoharam which the present government is fighting was caused by Buhari's change of gear and abrupt termination of South African Air-support military contractors.

Why is Shettima yet to answer for the kidnap of Chibok Girls? #shettimabringbackchibokgirls.

WAEC warned Shettima on the dangers of conducting WAEC Examination and he ignored the warnings even when Federal Government Colleges in the region are still under lock and key.
this is a blatant lie Jonathan did not handover complete territorial integrity to pmb all that happens towards election was because it was imminent that he was going to lose the last election
Re: Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima by orisa37: 7:09pm On May 06, 2016
See his face like that of Ishmael.
Re: Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima by frankoben(m): 7:10pm On May 06, 2016
When will all these disgruntled savages stop inciting violence.
Re: Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 06, 2016
No matter how annoyed the governor is with the PDP....advocating stoning them is not the way things are done in a democracy.
Re: Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima by overlord77: 7:41pm On May 06, 2016
rapistbuhari:
The Borno State Governor, Kashim Shettima, has berated members of the state Chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, who left when there was an internal crisis only to return when peace has being restored.
Shettima said this during the distribution of relief materials to Internally Displaced Persons, IDPs, in Maiduguri, the state capital, by the National Logistics Committee on Distribution of Relief Materials.

According to the governor, “The politicians who left us to our troubles in the last five years only to come back when peace has returned to the state to tell us that Jonathan’s administration was better than the present, should be stoned just like the Satan is stoned at the Kaaba.”

The governor also commended President Muhammadu Buhari for taking proactive measureS in to end Boko Haram insurgence in the state.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/06/returning-pdp-members-should-be-stoned-like-satan-was-in-kaaba-governor-shettima/?utm_source=nnd&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=nnd

Why does everything about these guys have to be about death, behead, hang, bomb, shoot, stone. Must it all be violent ? Very unfortunate
Re: Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima by BraniacX(m): 7:47pm On May 06, 2016
hmuhammad:
[s][/s]have you visited northeastern Nigeria before? I've been in maiduguri since 2010. You shouldn't come here to lie

Maiduguri is in borno, maiduguri is not borno neither is it the entire northeast gettit? undecided
Re: Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima by Samtob90(m): 7:52pm On May 06, 2016
rapistbuhari:

I have corrected you several times, this statement was not made by him but by one Alhaji kaita. Read and understand stories before u rush to comment
Re: Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima by ElCapone(m): 8:12pm On May 06, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
If wealth and the office he occupies cannot give this one sense, then all hope is los for his likes. This is the full meaning of mumu.
na wuna family house dem 4 dey share sense shey?
Re: Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 06, 2016
rapistbuhari:

'stoned anybody who claim for change' mama peace.
Re: Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima by henryhemon(m): 8:33pm On May 06, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Am sorry for you. Lie to yourself and your kind,shamless lots.
Re: Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima by hmuhammad(m): 8:50pm On May 06, 2016
[s]
BraniacX:

Maiduguri is in borno, maiduguri is not borno neither is it the entire northeast gettit? undecided
[/s]this same person would want to tell us about our region, I have lived in the 6 northeastern state. I'll educate you if u want

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo / I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore / Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.