Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo (22240 Views)

Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief / Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority / Buhari Asked; Where Is Lai? I Am Here Sir – Mild Drama At FEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo by nghubs1(m): 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
Acting president Professor Yemi Osibanjo has revealed his visit to oil producing communities in Niger Delta was on the request of President Buhari.
Prof Osibanjo said this on monday in a statement through his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Laola Akande.

Prof Osibanjo who visited Benin on Monday for a continuing interactive engagements with oil-producing communities in Niger Delta region.

The acting president who visited Oba of Benin, Oba Ewuare II, said

“I am here as emissary of President Buhari. Who asked me to visit the oil producing communities”.

Acting President Osibanjo has earlier visited the Niger Delta region with view to work with the illegal refineries for a sustainable petroleum product.

http://nghubs.com/buhari-asked-me-to-visit-oil-producing-states-osibanjo/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo by nghubs1(m): 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique seun
Re: Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
PDP will kick you both out if Aso Rock in 2019....

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo by mars123(m): 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
Y didn't he come himself?
Because nobody go understand wetin him go talk.

34 Likes

Re: Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo by Firgemachar: 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Story/format...

Afonja/Ijebu sense at work... grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo by Firgemachar: 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

PMB yes!

Osinbajo no!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo by shiki(m): 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
Oga even if you visit oil producing communities on ur own, no problem ....just continue with ur good work.

We know APC chew it into your mouth though

47 Likes

Re: Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo by Jabioro: 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
Padded message to appeal the Cabal, dribbling them into tight corner...

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo by AfroSamurai: 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

I always smile each time you give yourself hope when there is non whatsoever.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo by OBAGADAFFI: 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
Is Osinbajo still getting orders from PMB.?
I though he is Acting President

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo by WorldRichest: 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Keep dreaming. May our lives not scatter like PDP. Amen.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo by dreamwords: 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
grin
Buhari and oil,

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo by SuperPanther: 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga, you better forget about the PDP.

Another better and stronger political party will emerge beofre 2019.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
Firgemachar:

PMB yes!

Osinbajo no!
We are kicking them out in. 2019, they Won't stay an hour beyond 12 noon on May 29.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
SuperPanther:

Oga, you better forget about the PDP.

Another better and stronger political party will emerge beofre 2019.
I'm not aware of any party but I'm watching. For now PDP is the party of the people.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo by ernesty20(m): 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
See how buhari's relatives dey use this man play ball... We all know the truth

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo by dragonking2: 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
We all know that is a lie. Buhari no send you anything.

No need to lie for the useless dullard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo by dessz(m): 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
don't know if its just me but am gradually influenced by fellow Nlanders to swear for buhari for every little thing. I mean NEPA take light am like "Ogun kill buhari see as he don let them take light.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo by Millz404(m): 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
Which buhari..... U just want to offend the people abi.....

I know you must have bought your voice down calling his name

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo by dukie25: 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
Osinbanjo taking orders from Mamman Daura since January 19.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo by gurunlocker: 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
why can't he go himself? is he not the President? why does he always postpone his trip to that region?
Re: Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo by holatin(m): 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

so its no longer good peoples of Nigerian but PDP.
continue

anyway I wanna sell protection, who go buy ?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo by Guyman02: 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
The aim of this statement is to appeal to the cabal who are beginning to get jittery about his growing popularity.

The reality is that the visits has payed off as there have been no bombing of pipelines in the past 1 month plus leading to increased oil production and revenue used in stabilizing the Naira, Buhari was thinking that military solution will solve the problem encouraged by Yoruba Muslims who asked him to level the whole Niger Delta in the media with operation 'Crocodile Smile in the SS and Python Dance is the SE'.

Osibanjo applied natural wisdom in holding consultations with the people directly thereby winning more support from the SE when he urged Nigerians to patronize Made in Aba products.
Statements such as directing oil companies to relocate operational HQs to the Niger Delta is soothing to the ears of the people even if it is not carried out but thats real people oriented politics.
His biggest opponents for now are his own people of the Muslim faith who are tied to the apron strings of Gambaris and the North

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo by Factfinder1(m): 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
Really,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo by godson4u79(m): 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
Following
Re: Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo by holadguy(m): 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
Teamwork lead to success
Re: Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo by mile12crises: 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
Their inherent cowardice is now manifesting...
Yaribas can never do things on their own.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo by talk2archy: 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
from where did he speak with you oga Osinbade, no vex ooo...
Re: Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo by seunlayi(m): 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
what else did he ask you to do?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo by godunia(m): 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
Messenger
Re: Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
Loyality

Loyalist

Wehdonsire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi / Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) / Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.