Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG (24724 Views)

Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War / Fayemi's Huge Debt Crippled Ekiti- Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by precious1967(m): 5:10pm On May 06, 2016
i dont think gov. fayose is sane. has he 4gotten dt he went 2 china to campaign against fg assistance? he should shut his mouth.

1 Like

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by oppyworld: 5:14pm On May 06, 2016
Abi won tiseni?
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 06, 2016
Am sure Fayose has repented of his past and has withdrawn his letter, that is what I believe could give him this guts to make this please..
this is a political bigot and a man of higihaga standard.

1 Like

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by Opeyemi4real(m): 5:17pm On May 06, 2016
Some people sha! Commissioner said so not Mr. Gov. Common English dem no dey understand for NL. Or you want us to believe the Masquerade job of a thing is from Buhari and not Lai? Buhari might be dull but I trust him he won't utter such gibberish by Lai moha.
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by Acidosis(m): 5:27pm On May 06, 2016
seunmsg:

He is such a shameless and good for nothing attention seeker who is gradually ruining the future of Ekiti state people.

The Lagos to Calabar railway line which he's now begging to be extended to Ekiti state will be partly funded by loans that PMB negotiated in China . The same loan Fayose wrote to the Chinese not to grant. If the Chinese have listened to him, will their be a rail line to be extended to Ekiti?

You supporters of Fayose really needs to call him to order. Playing opposition is not the same thing as displaying buffoonrey on every decisions of the ruling party. He should start delivering the dividends of democracy to Ekiti people instead of ranting in the media over issues that are beyond his comprehension.

Which loan?

You folks would just keep dishing out lies on behalf of Buhari.

It is this same mentality that led to several campaign promises from unknown sources, which the government denied eventually.

1 Like

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by leghagha: 5:29pm On May 06, 2016
After abusing PMB
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by donodion(m): 5:36pm On May 06, 2016
seunmsg:
Ekiti State Government has appealed to the Federal Government to, as a matter of urgency, extend the railway system to the state in a bid to boost its participation in international trade and achievement of the ongoing diversification of economy.
State Commissioner for Commerce, Michael Ayodele, said the rail line extension was necessary because “a lot of agricultural products are being wasted in Ekiti State because of lack of opportunities to move them out en-mass for export purpose.
The Commissioner, represented by the Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Commerce, Mr. Babatunde Akilo, spoke in Ado Ekiti, the state capital, yesterday at a one-day enlightenment seminar organised by the Nigerian Shippers Council (NSC) with the theme: “Ports Regulation: A Panacea to a Cost Effective Import/Export in Ekiti State”.
Advertisement

He said: “There is a limit to which evacuation can be done by road. Extension of railway system to Ekiti State would definitely increase the export potentialities of the Shippers Council”, calling on the council to use its position “to influence the establishment of more industries in the state”, saying such would serve as catalyst to its events”.
This was as stakeholders in shippers activities at the programme requested for the establishment of a warehouse in the state where their products and commodities would be housed for export rather than resorting to use of warehouses in Lagos for that purpose.

https://www.today.ng/news/national/117486/ekiti-seeks-extension-railway-state

Oh so the big-mouth-but-nothing-to-offer sees and knows this incumbent have a workable vision,yet sabotaging the effort of my president..... Fayose. ..see my open palms and ten fingers in your face...Your Fada!!!
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by Erickthewreck: 5:41pm On May 06, 2016
Yab them today, appeal to them tomorrow.
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by menxer: 5:52pm On May 06, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahaa

So una no know that appeal can also mean "to challenge"?

I wouldn't expect Fayose to use "Appeal" in a connotative way other than "to challenge" else all the noise he has been making against the PMB/FG is empty wailing.

Extend the rail way to Ekiti? A project to be funded with the loan that he, Fayose, sought to terminate? Smh.

I thank God I am not an Ekiti man, shame for Kill me.

2 Likes

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by menxer: 5:53pm On May 06, 2016
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by antispexish(m): 6:17pm On May 06, 2016
What dId ekiti people do to deserve this kind of governor
what agricultural product do you want to export in the first place!

abeg ekiti people, wetin una dey grow wey una wan export o!

3 Likes

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by Deadlytruth(m): 6:34pm On May 06, 2016
juman:
God knows how many trillions of naira that would be spent in futility on train thing by the government.

This is not a PDP government of OBJ, Yaradua or GEJ which approved funds for fictitious projects daily.
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by disloman(m): 6:57pm On May 06, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
He is the govenor of a state of the federal republic of Nigeria, and so has every right to highlight to the FG economic options that would be rewarding to his state and to the nation
Shame
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by hakanai(m): 7:30pm On May 06, 2016
fyneguy:
grin grin grin did he withdraw his letter ?

I wonder! Which money you make FG use the one you asked be denied the country? Fayose please get sense
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by Phobia1: 7:40pm On May 06, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
He is the govenor of a state of the federal republic of Nigeria, and so has every right to highlight to the FG economic options that would be rewarding to his state and to the nation
buh dis shuda bin his points bfor d budget na. instead of prayin nd wantin d president dead. dis is simply misplaced priority. confused vision. #Nonsense. wel its a reminder to 2017 budget. #Eranko
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by Kbworld: 8:03pm On May 06, 2016
y didn't he beg Jonathan wen his clueless party was at d helm of affairs. sorry fayose u r on a long tin.

1 Like

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by benji93: 8:14pm On May 06, 2016
Bassee:
Ekiti is a state of the federal republic of Nigeria so I can't see what's wrong in their governor's request

P/S Lie Mohammed claimed that this government has recovered $100 trillion from Jonathan's family alone and $200 trillion from Diezani's and more are still being recovered. There's nothing wrong if Buhari uses these surplus recovered loots to extend his "Chainj" to ekiti na..
easy now, 'trillion wetin'' with tht money he no be say Buhari go leave Nigeria go buy island for somewhere, start out new country.
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by billyG(m): 8:19pm On May 06, 2016
Gov.Oloriburuku!u dnt like meat but u want 2 test d meat peppersoup,nothing 4 u,Go 2 china & beg dem 2 help u build a railway or Go & beg PMb 4 4givness.
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by matrixme(m): 8:41pm On May 06, 2016
He better connects those Ekiti Autonomous villages to the major roads before he starts appealing shit. In your face, Lagos went to sign a food pact with a Northern state while foods are wasting away in Ekiti. I hope the Ekiti people are well fed enough not to queue for 'stomach infrastructure' if the foods were really wasting away. No offence
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by scorrormighty: 8:51pm On May 06, 2016
#NYSC_Pay_Us_our_Ekiti_State_2015_Batch_A_December_Allawe
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by justmenoni: 9:14pm On May 06, 2016
and na only fayose go beefit from the supposed raiil system? and who's gonna get the credit in the end?

bender79:
Lol..didn't he say his grand father is clueless?
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by OreMI22: 9:18pm On May 06, 2016
[size=18pt]in the typical pettiness and wickedness, FG won't do it because they think they are depriving Fayose.
As if Ekiti state is all about Fayose and it's all exclusively Fayose's land.[/size]
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

tinubu na hin write this story, FAYOSE that i know can't beg boooohari.

@modath, for once give me attention cry i fit leave PDP to apc cause of you
He can't beg buhari, but he can say buhari is his grandfather.
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by blaid: 9:55pm On May 06, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Then he should learn how to relate well with the FG, it's obvious he is not well really. The FG he practically denegrades every now and then, so he just woke up to know that he needs her help. I pity the ekiti pple.
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by georgylee: 10:30pm On May 06, 2016
Is this man dreaming...or...? Has he withdrawn his letter to China not to grant any loan request to Nigeria? He needs brain update by a Neurologist....!GeorgyLee
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by Abinupesi(m): 10:35pm On May 06, 2016
did man I our problem in ekiti
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by Scatterboss(m): 11:12pm On May 06, 2016
seunmsg:

He is such a shameless and good for nothing attention seeker who is gradually ruining the future of Ekiti state people.

The Lagos to Calabar railway line which he's now begging to be extended to Ekiti state will be partly funded by loans that PMB negotiated in China. The same loan Fayose wrote to the Chinese not to grant. If the Chinese have listened to him, will their be a rail line to be extended to Ekiti?

You supporters of Fayose really needs to call him to order. Playing opposition is not the same thing as displaying buffoonrey on every decisions of the ruling party. He should start delivering the dividends of democracy to Ekiti people instead of ranting in the media over issues that are beyond his comprehension.

Bro, they are not supporters of Fayose but supporters of anyone against Mr Buhari, they are yet to move on from the defeat of the last election, why do you think they support Boko haram, militant and anyone that can insult Mr Buhari. Oh! I missed the old nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by hornyman(m): 11:17pm On May 06, 2016
If I were Buhari I won't do such project in his state. This guy is a dog so he can come back to his vomit? Go and call GEJ you always support to come and carry out such project for you in your state. No wonder he slow down in his normal way of criticising Buhari. So you him to do you favour? Monkey. This guy is a stupid politician, he thinks he has wisdom. Continue your bias way of criticising your grand father. Pikin wey dem no training in his house na for outside dem go teach better lesson am back

1 Like

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by Scatterboss(m): 11:18pm On May 06, 2016
coldFLARES1:
Is he proposing an alteration to the original plan and route for which funding has been secured and appropriated?

Is he also aware that the same Chinese government he asked not to grant us loans would be responsible for the project?

Fayose is just one mentally unstable man whom God has blessed with prominence. I suggest that funds should be appropriated in the 2017 budget for Fayose's rehabilitation.

That man is such a bundle of contradictions!

Word.

1 Like

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by samfrancis1(m): 12:38am On May 07, 2016
Some people will talk like a fool, you guys are talking like he wants the project done for his own benefit, it's for the state, I guess he's just saying, either it is done or not, it won't affect the man na still Nigeria we all be
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by akinladejo: 4:20am On May 07, 2016
seunmsg:

The Lagos to Calabar railway line which he's now begging to be extended to Ekiti state will be partly funded by loans that PMB negotiated in China. The same loan Fayose wrote to the Chinese not to grant. If the Chinese have listened to him, will their be a rail line to be extended to Ekiti?

Your wisdom doesn’t have part 2 and God will bless u for that. The useless guy done see say hope is raising he is now bringing his opolo eye. Let him go and retrieve his letter first from chinna and tender apology before any beg for rail from FG.

1 Like

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by shamecurls(m): 7:19am On May 07, 2016
Bassee:
Ekiti is a state of the federal republic of Nigeria so I can't see what's wrong in their governor's request

P/S Lie Mohammed claimed that this government has recovered $100 trillion from Jonathan's family alone and $200 trillion from Diezani's and more are still being recovered. There's nothing wrong if Buhari uses these surplus recovered loots to extend his "Chainj" to ekiti na..

You lie too much....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC / PDP Rejects Election Result In Katsina / Governor Obiano's Family Photo, What's Yours Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.