Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) (24780 Views)

President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos / Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by Flexygist: 8:54am On Sep 21, 2016
Pres. Buhari pictured his wife Aisha Buhari shortly after he addressed World Leaders at UNGA 71 in NewYork yesterday 20th September. Also in the photo are Wife of the Kebbi State Governor Dr Zainab Atiku Bagudu, wife of Oyo State Governor, Mrs Florence Ajimobi, Wife of Ogun State Governor, Mrs Olufunso Amosun & Senior Special Assistant to Wife of the President, Mrs Hajo Sani

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/09/21/president-buhari-pictured-with-his-wife-aisha-at-un-general-meeting/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:57am On Sep 21, 2016
Love u guys

God bless Pmb

God bless Nigeria

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:02am On Sep 21, 2016
My Inlaw making me proud since year 00BC.

Long life Abu Zahra.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by ayamkhalifah(m): 9:02am On Sep 21, 2016
God bless PMB

Buh wait oo see as buh be lyk 1

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by ayamkhalifah(m): 9:03am On Sep 21, 2016
God bless PMB

Buh wait oo see as baba be lyk 1

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by sarrki(m): 9:05am On Sep 21, 2016
ayamkhalifah:
God bless PMB

Before nko

You want him to have figure 8 before?

12 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:07am On Sep 21, 2016
Yes, a healthy man must stand upright like figure 1. Baba used his youthful age judiciously unlike some ogogoro drinking men standing like figure 8.

ayamkhalifah:
God bless PMB

Buh wait oo see as buh be lyk 1

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 21, 2016
Buhari thinks he will be president till eternity. He doesn't seem to care about making positive changes about the economy forgetting that Nigerians can't wait to boot him out of office in 2019.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2016
madridguy:
Yes, a healthy man must stand upright like figure 1. Baba used his youthful age judiciously unlike some ogogoro drinking men standing like figure 8.

Aways commenting before u think shocked SMH

13 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:20am On Sep 21, 2016
Why are you always after me Oga? grin abi you dey take ogogoro ni? If yes, stop taking ogogoro so you could stand upright like Sai Baba.

IVORY2009:

Aways commenting before u think shocked SMH

13 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by sarrki(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2016
madridguy:

Long life Abu Zahra.
Lol the Zahra Yari governor of Zamfara is about to take?

Go and check on other thread politics section

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:27am On Sep 21, 2016
Maybe you mean Yari want to take her for shopping. Sai Baba has handed over Zahra to me before becoming president and am sure he will honor his words. grin I have my fact otherwise I will hire the service of Joseph Dawudu SAN grin

sarrki:
Lol the Zahra Yari governor of Zamfara is about to take?

Go and check on other thread politics section
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by sarrki(m): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2016
madridguy:
Maybe you mean Yari want to take her for shopping. Sai Baba has handed over Zahra to me before becoming president and am sure he will honor his words. grin I have my fact otherwise I will hire the service of Joseph Dawudu SAN grin

grin
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by Dcomrade(m): 9:53am On Sep 21, 2016
madridguy:

Long life Abu Zahra.
SMH grin
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by Dcomrade(m): 9:57am On Sep 21, 2016
madridguy:
Maybe you mean Yari want to take her for shopping. Sai Baba has handed over Zahra to me before becoming president and am sure he will honor his words grin I have my fact otherwise I will hire the service of Joseph Dawudu SAN grin

Now I can see your driving force.. ...kontinue grin

But plz just take Zahra and her father away as soon as possible.....tired of Babu already grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 10:45am On Sep 21, 2016
madridguy:
Why are you always after me Oga? grin abi you dey take ogogoro ni? If yes, stop taking ogogoro so you could stand upright like Sai Baba.

bro yeeeeee! Na normal sapele water na bros, I dey use am brush teeth early mor mor, u want some? grin
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by madridguy(m): 11:18am On Sep 21, 2016
Haaa, sapele water, I no holy but Sapele water na no go area for me grin

IVORY2009:

bro yeeeeee! Na normal sapele water na bros, I dey use am brush teeth early mor mor, u want some? grin
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
madridguy:
Haaa, sapele water, I no holy but Sapele water na no go area for me grin

HeHeHeHeeeeee grincheesy

Enjoy d rest ur day
cheers!!
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by CR77(f): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
I know fit wait till 2019 to send this old man parking.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by omoikea(m): 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
grin
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by sukkot: 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
hmmmm the kwarafshan warrior and his damsel

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ok, next please

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by BankManager(m): 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
Cute pictures..

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by CR77(f): 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
Nope
SweetJoystick:
Ok, next please
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by ChangetheChange: 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by Vicadonis(m): 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
Nairaland brings everything and anything to frontpage nowdays
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by CR77(f): 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
Nope God punished am
ayamkhalifah:
God bless PMB

Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by Vicadonis(m): 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
He should better come back to fix the mess he put the country into with his policies
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by jesuspikinjp(m): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
sai baba, just be like a hanger in that cloth.
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by princeonx: 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ok

Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
CR77:
Nope
Why grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce / We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo / I’m Not Buhari’s Spare Tyre, Says Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.